Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

Hancock has ties to the Viper Militia...a group of right wing terrorists, many who are in jail.

Yup, usual attempts by idiots to blackball people so that instead of responding to their message you can just dismiss them. And you do it all the time.

Notice carefully you dumb bitch, he was not charged, nor tried for any of that. Further he believes, and others do as well, that the cases against them were fabricated.

Kinda like the case against the Waco Compound was fabricated. Or the charges against Randy Weaver were fabricated.
What message would that be? As far as I can tell it is, "insure all Americans and we'll kill you."

They also think 9/11 was fabricated. Loons the lot of them.

As to why one would bother if not to intimidate, I would proffer this theory:

Whether you like it or not, our President is not known for his shining support for the right to own a gun, despite his words to the contrary. In Arizona, it is legal to openly carry a firearm. Take these two things and I believe you have a dozen ardent, politically active supporters of the second amendment making a statement about their beliefs while at the same time voicing their opinions on the health care issue. While none of them entered the venue, they did get the attention of some of the press and were able to express their opinions.

At least this was my first reaction when I saw the story. But hey, that's just me. I tend not to over react to this sort of thing. Especially when the Secret Service is involved. I will guarantee you that the last thing any of them want is to be on the detail that allows this countries first "Black" Presdient to get whacked. I'm surprised they don't have him wearing kevlar boxers and wrap in bubble wrap!

HJ,

Another one who posts ideas that are worth reading and paying attention to.

Although you used more words your reasoning still implies the "intimidation factor". Except for garyd's reply (which would then make the gun toter's wanna be vigilantes and just as undeserving of praise, no one has offered even a semi-decent reason for them to be there that was not for the purpose of intimidation.

Absolute bullshit. Once again dumb ass provide some evidence ANYONE was intimidated. No one inside even knew the guys outside had weapons and no one outside was intimidated at all.

Keep on making shit up. The liar and idiot here is YOU. The law allows the open carrying of weapons. You want to change that? Move the fuck to Arizona and drum up enough support to change the laws of that State. Otherwise shut the hell up with your make believe outrage and your bullshit claims anyone was intimidating anyone else.

Once again dumb ass, if the mere presence of firearms is intimidation then the President intimidates everyone ALL the time with his Secret Service detail and all the Cops he has with him.

Obviously, dumbshit, you haven't read the thread. I never asked that they law be changed. Nor did I say that the gun toter was doing anything illegal. Nor have I once said anyone WAS intimidated. I said those people were there to intimidate. Maybe it is a concept too difficult for you to understand, but when someone attempts to do something they are not always successful.

Having a firearm itself is not the intimidation factor. It is the what you make others believe that you will do with it.

Maybe, being so old, you have lost 99% of your brain cells?

Immie

Last edited:
Hancock has ties to the Viper Militia...a group of right wing terrorists, many who are in jail.

Yup, usual attempts by idiots to blackball people so that instead of responding to their message you can just dismiss them. And you do it all the time.

Notice carefully you dumb bitch, he was not charged, nor tried for any of that. Further he believes, and others do as well, that the cases against them were fabricated.

Kinda like the case against the Waco Compound was fabricated. Or the charges against Randy Weaver were fabricated.
What message would that be? As far as I can tell it is, "insure all Americans and we'll kill you."

They also think 9/11 was fabricated. Loons the lot of them.

Go ahead you dumb ass state that Randy Weaver was not set up. You will lose. After the FBI murdered his wife and son and he surrendered he went to court on those charges and the Judge threw them out and lambasted the Government for fabricating an issue and setting him up.

As for Waco you loon, the ATF had no case. They claimed they raided the place because of automatic weapons, none were ever found. They claimed the compound was illegally buying explosives and weapons. No explosives were every found and the Compound had several members that had FFL licenses that the ATF canceled just before the raid and did not inform the owners of those licenses.

Then there was the FBI fabricating child abuse and sex charges to take America's mind off the fact that over 80 Americans were under siege illegally by the US Government. Followed by the murder of everyone in the compound to cover it up and prevent the facts from coming out.

As to why one would bother if not to intimidate, I would proffer this theory:

Whether you like it or not, our President is not known for his shining support for the right to own a gun, despite his words to the contrary. In Arizona, it is legal to openly carry a firearm. Take these two things and I believe you have a dozen ardent, politically active supporters of the second amendment making a statement about their beliefs while at the same time voicing their opinions on the health care issue. While none of them entered the venue, they did get the attention of some of the press and were able to express their opinions.

At least this was my first reaction when I saw the story. But hey, that's just me. I tend not to over react to this sort of thing. Especially when the Secret Service is involved. I will guarantee you that the last thing any of them want is to be on the detail that allows this countries first "Black" Presdient to get whacked. I'm surprised they don't have him wearing kevlar boxers and wrap in bubble wrap!

HJ,

Another one who posts ideas that are worth reading and paying attention to.

Although you used more words your reasoning still implies the "intimidation factor". Except for garyd's reply (which would then make the gun toter's wanna be vigilantes and just as undeserving of praise, no one has offered even a semi-decent reason for them to be there that was not for the purpose of intimidation.

Absolute bullshit. Once again dumb ass provide some evidence ANYONE was intimidated. No one inside even knew the guys outside had weapons and no one outside was intimidated at all.

Keep on making shit up. The liar and idiot here is YOU. The law allows the open carrying of weapons. You want to change that? Move the fuck to Arizona and drum up enough support to change the laws of that State. Otherwise shut the hell up with your make believe outrage and your bullshit claims anyone was intimidating anyone else.

Once again dumb ass, if the mere presence of firearms is intimidation then the President intimidates everyone ALL the time with his Secret Service detail and all the Cops he has with him.

Obviously, dumbshit, you haven't read the thread. I never asked that they law be changed. Nor did I say that the gun toter was doing anything illegal. Nor have I once said anyone WAS intimidated. I said those people were there to intimidate. Maybe it is a concept too difficult for you to understand, but when someone attempts to do something they are not always successful.

Having a firearm itself is not the intimidation factor. It is the what you make others believe that you will do with it.

Maybe, being so old, you have lost 99% of your brain cells?

Immie

In other words you made it all up. Thanks for admitting it.

yak yak yak deflection

The Viper Militia:

Prosecutors played a videotape made by members of the group showing them blowing up homemade bombs in the desert. A government witness, special ATF agent Steven Ott, testified he and an undercover agent had been monitoring the group for more than six months and during that time observed them stockpiling weapons, teaching each other how to make bombs, and discussing how they might direct violence at federal buildings in downtown Phoenix. The 12 Viper Militia members were arrested on Monday on federal conspiracy and weapons charges. All week long federal officials have combed through the homes of militia members, finding what they characterized as an astonishing arsenal of weapons. At one home alone, they confiscated more than 100 guns. Some were homemade automatic and semiautomatic weapons. And federal agents found more than 400 pounds of materials that can be used to make explosives. Maricopa County Attorney Richard Romley heads a task force that has been investigating Arizona militias for several years. Although he is not involved in this federal case, he says discovering groups like the Vipers confirms what his team has suspected, that some extremist militia groups have gone underground.
Online NewsHour: Viper Militia -- July 5, 1996 | PBS

The evidence on these guys was much stronger than the evidence on the various terrorist groups arrested recently...including the idiots in Miami that you danced around in fear over. But you go right ahead and keep these "heroes" at the front of the Republican agenda.

Seem like to me, exactly what you have been attempting to do with everyone with whom you disagree in this thread with your idiotic rantings and calling everyone else idiots. Seems to me like you are projecting.

Immie

Last edited:
In other words you made it all up. Thanks for admitting it.

Nope, you're just to frigging dumb to read it.

BTW the minute you started with your strawman attacks, which was your very first post in this thread, you lost. Sorry, let me correct that, I'm tired, the moment you started with your ad hominen attacks you lost. I would have appreciated your input into the discussion. I would have liked to have read what you think about the guy toting guns and your impressions about the entire subject. In stead, we got nothing of substance from you.

Immie

Last edited:
Cnn is fucking with it's sheeeple again!! The biggestassualt rifle was being carried by a pro obama loon. He was the biggest black man in the crowd. Reminds me of the black panthers that were sent out to intimidate the voters last november!!

Can anyone explain to me what the heck does assault rifles have to do with health care?

Do any of you gun-toter supporters believe they were right for doing what they did?

Mind you, read slowly, I'm not talking about legally within their right.

Can anyone explain to me what the heck does assault rifles have to do with health care?

Do any of you gun-toter supporters believe they were right for doing what they did?

No idea what it has to do with health care. Did they say it did? I thought they were protesting the administrations attempts to take away firearms... I dont really know a more effective way to do that. then protest with the firearms as their right. If they arent being violent, what's the problem?

No idea what it has to do with health care. Did they say it did? I thought they were protesting the administrations attempts to take away firearms... I dont really know a more effective way to do that. then protest with the firearms as their right. If they arent being violent, what's the problem?
Avatar, these events were all health-care related.

Were they not?

Although, I don't exactly agree with you, Thank you, as this kind of answers my question to you in post number 318 which it seems you may have missed.

The reason I do not agree is that I believe bringing the weapons was for only one reason and that was to intimidate their opponents. In my opinion, that is not the right thing to do although, I understand that it is done by the other side as well, but two wrongs, don't make a right.

Immie

I wonder if they were as upset whenever protesters hounded Bush at every place he spoke, and their protests had nothing to do with the topic on which he was speaking? I wonder how they felt about that nutcase Cindy Sheehan who protested outside of his private residence where there weren't any organized events going on. They'll be hyprocits until the end. I wonder how they'll portray the protesters that show up at the G20 summit this September that will be protesting dozens of things that will not be topics at the summit. That whole argument is ridiculous to begin with. Anyone can protest for any reason, I've never seen a rule where it said you could only protest on the subject being addressed at the event.

Avatar, these events were all health-care related.

Were they not?

I was unaware that there was some rule that stated that protesters can only protest the issue the President is currently speaking on.

You really need to stop trying so hard. Just because you dont like what someone protests about or how they go about it, doesnt mean they dont have the right to do it as long as its legal. I think protesting on all fronts is frankly a waste of time. Id rather do something. But that doesnt mean I think they dont have the right.

People can protest whatever the heck they want, when they want. That's the beauty of freedom of speech. We dont have to let others control the debate. We can say our own piece.

Now if mobs start forming, shooting people, tarring and feathering them, intimidating them, then we have some issues. As of right now though, it looks like the intimidation has been from those on the left trying to stop the protestors.

Although, I don't exactly agree with you, Thank you, as this kind of answers my question to you in post number 318 which it seems you may have missed.

The reason I do not agree is that I believe bringing the weapons was for only one reason and that was to intimidate their opponents. In my opinion, that is not the right thing to do although, I understand that it is done by the other side as well, but two wrongs, don't make a right.

Immie

Wearing weapons is how the LEFT intimidates alleged "opponents". Reference gun-toting Acorn goons at voting booths during election.

For the right, a gun is nothing more than an accessory and a symbol of the freedom we are constitutionally guaranteed.

The left doesn't like to see guns because they don't think anyone should have guns except their own SS.

There have been guns all over these protests, and nobody has gotten hurt. Nobody will get hurt until you idiots try to remove constitutional rights from American citizens. Then, according to the constititution, we are obligated to fight back.

Immie

Wearing weapons is how the LEFT intimidates alleged "opponents". Reference gun-toting Acorn goons at voting booths during election.

For the right, a gun is nothing more than an accessory and a symbol of the freedom we are constitutionally guaranteed.

The left doesn't like to see guns because they don't think anyone should have guns except their own SS.

There have been guns all over these protests, and nobody has gotten hurt. Nobody will get hurt until you idiots try to remove constitutional rights from American citizens. Then, according to the constititution, we are obligated to fight back.

My God, what is the matter with morons like you and RGS? Can't you read?

I have not once asked for the removal of weapons. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once defended the morons from ACORN or the Black Panthers (not in this thread nor any other thread) who threatened or intimidated people during the last election. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once indicated that the gun toters were doing anything illegal. Not once!!! Learn to read.

And for the record, I fully support the right to bare arms. Learn to read.

Respectfully,

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

My God, what is the matter with morons like you and RGS? Can't you read?

I have not once asked for the removal of weapons. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once defended the morons from ACORN or the Black Panthers (not in this thread nor any other thread) who threatened or intimidated people during the last election. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once indicated that the gun toters were doing anything illegal. Not once!!! Learn to read.

And for the record, I fully support the right to bare arms. Learn to read.

Respectfully,

Immie

You can't have it both ways. What disqualified the "goons" from the right to bear arms.

There was no voter-intimidation from the Left in the last election or any previous election.

That is Far-Rightwing Nutjob MYTH.

Forum List

Back