Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

There was no voter-intimidation from the Left in the last election or any previous election.

That is Far-Rightwing Nutjob MYTH.

Bull shit.

Immie

References?

Philadelphia. You may recall the New Attorney General recently declined to prosecute the two New Black Panther members who were filmed wielding clubs outside a polling place. Both had been indicted for voter intimidation.

Memory clearing up yet?

There was no voter-intimidation from the Left in the last election or any previous election.

Bull shit.

Immie

References?

You are more than welcome to google "black panther election" but here is one link:

The Black Panther case - Washington Times

As for ACORN:

Be my guest to google there shananiggans during the last election cycle. You'll find plenty and plenty of defense from the left of their actions as well.

Immie

References?

Philadelphia. You may recall the New Attorney General recently declined to prosecute the two New Black Panther members who were filmed wielding clubs outside a polling place. Both had been indicted for voter intimidation.

Memory clearing up yet?
What did they say to intimidate voters?

Does it matter what they said? Two men standing in front of a polling place, one carrying a billy club is intimidating. However, you can find some of the answers to your question in the link I provided.

Immie

Wearing weapons is how the LEFT intimidates alleged "opponents". Reference gun-toting Acorn goons at voting booths during election.

For the right, a gun is nothing more than an accessory and a symbol of the freedom we are constitutionally guaranteed.

The left doesn't like to see guns because they don't think anyone should have guns except their own SS.

There have been guns all over these protests, and nobody has gotten hurt. Nobody will get hurt until you idiots try to remove constitutional rights from American citizens. Then, according to the constititution, we are obligated to fight back.

My God, what is the matter with morons like you and RGS? Can't you read?

I have not once asked for the removal of weapons. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once defended the morons from ACORN or the Black Panthers (not in this thread nor any other thread) who threatened or intimidated people during the last election. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once indicated that the gun toters were doing anything illegal. Not once!!! Learn to read.

And for the record, I fully support the right to bare arms. Learn to read.

Respectfully,

Immie

Wearing weapons is how the LEFT intimidates alleged "opponents". Reference gun-toting Acorn goons at voting booths during election.

You can't have it both ways. What disqualified the "goons" from the right to bear arms.

First of all, I didn't say the goons couldn't be there.

Second, wearing weapons to VOTING stations, and hanging out for the express purpose of intimidating voters, is one hell of a lot different than packing at town hall meetings, which are by nature a venue for protest.

The only party that's guilty of any form of voter intimidation is the Republicans.

They are notorious for that.

New Mexico GOP Sued For Voter Intimidation
Republican blamed for letter telling Latinos they cannot vote - Times Online
Think Progress » FBI Investigating Voter Intimidation In Virginia
news: GOP seeks police, veterans to work Milwaukee polls

I mean...is there any disagreement that Republicans will stoop to despicable depths in order to get their evil claws into government? There really shouldn't be.

Yawn. We already went through all this. Dems far outshine the Republicans when it comes to initimidation tactics and dirty voting.

But you digress.

Memory clearing up yet?

First I heard of it. I know this will be a shock to your system but small news on the eastern seaboard doesn't make front pages here in Seattle. You are not the center of MY universe.

The report cites two men allegedly black panthers (which hasn't existed since huey newton) showing up at a polling location. One of the men had a nightstick. There were no associated reports of any injuries. Your assumtion of an assuault is incorrect. The law that was and the line crossed was electioneering or trying to influence an election within X feet of a polling location.

The report seems fair and a law was apparantly broken. Normally I do not put much creedance in a newspaper owned by a guy who thinks he is Jeezuss.

Last edited:

Nor have I once defended the morons from ACORN or the Black Panthers (not in this thread nor any other thread) who threatened or intimidated people during the last election. Not Once!!! Learn to read.

Nor have I once indicated that the gun toters were doing anything illegal. Not once!!! Learn to read.

Respectfully,

Immie

You can't have it both ways. What disqualified the "goons" from the right to bear arms.

Second, wearing weapons to VOTING stations, and hanging out for the express purpose of intimidating voters, is one hell of a lot different than packing at town hall meetings, which are by nature a venue for protest.

So you are trying to equate one black guy with a nightstick at a polling location to a black guy that has an ar-15 and a pistol within a couple of hundred feet of a sitting peresident?

:cuckoo:

No idea what it has to do with health care. Did they say it did? I thought they were protesting the administrations attempts to take away firearms... I dont really know a more effective way to do that. then protest with the firearms as their right. If they arent being violent, what's the problem?

Although, I don't exactly agree with you, Thank you, as this kind of answers my question to you in post number 318 which it seems you may have missed.

The reason I do not agree is that I believe bringing the weapons was for only one reason and that was to intimidate their opponents. In my opinion, that is not the right thing to do although, I understand that it is done by the other side as well, but two wrongs, don't make a right.

Immie

For the right, a gun is nothing more than an accessory and a symbol of the freedom we are constitutionally guaranteed.

The left doesn't like to see guns because they don't think anyone should have guns except their own SS.

There have been guns all over these protests, and nobody has gotten hurt. Nobody will get hurt until you idiots try to remove constitutional rights from American citizens. Then, according to the constititution, we are obligated to fight back.
Do you just wake up in the morning wondering "what shit should I make up today?"

Also, why do you keep belittling the millions of people killed by the nazis?

You are truly stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

Although, I don't exactly agree with you, Thank you, as this kind of answers my question to you in post number 318 which it seems you may have missed.

The reason I do not agree is that I believe bringing the weapons was for only one reason and that was to intimidate their opponents. In my opinion, that is not the right thing to do although, I understand that it is done by the other side as well, but two wrongs, don't make a right.

Immie

Do you just wake up in the morning wondering "what shit should I make up today?"

Also, why do you keep belittling the millions of people killed by the nazis?

Just when I thought you couldn't be more of a blithering idiot than you have repeatedly proven yourself to be....

Hancock has ties to the Viper Militia...a group of right wing terrorists, many who are in jail.

Yup, usual attempts by idiots to blackball people so that instead of responding to their message you can just dismiss them. And you do it all the time.

Notice carefully you dumb bitch, he was not charged, nor tried for any of that. Further he believes, and others do as well, that the cases against them were fabricated.

Kinda like the case against the Waco Compound was fabricated. Or the charges against Randy Weaver were fabricated.
meh, could be, that video reminded me a lot of the Alex Jones type 9/11 videos
he was the radio guy, not the black guy

Memory clearing up yet?
What did they say to intimidate voters?

Does it matter what they said? Two men standing in front of a polling place, one carrying a billy club is intimidating. However, you can find some of the answers to your question in the link I provided.

Immie

I'm asking because someone said (I believe it was you) that they didn't say anything to people coming in.

I'm not sure what link you mean though.

You are truly stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

The videos do not show any intimidation. At worst the two black youts claiming to be security should have positioned themselves out of the path of incoming voters.

Respectfully,

Immie

And elections are not? :lol:

How do you know what their intent was? What did they say or do to the people entering the polling places? What law(s) did they break?

You are truly stupid.

So they weren't speaking to the people entering the polls.

What did they do that was 'intimidating'? Is it legal to openly carry that type of billy club in PA?

Forum List

Back