Protesters disrupt 100 year old wwii vets medal ceremony

How much you want to bet those " activists" don't even know what WWII was
How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.
Then take your gripe to the military and stop them from honoring white veterans. Don't invade a ceremony for a 100 year old hero.

The protesters should have been met with serious firepower.
Ill invade any ceremony I want to. Thats the meaning of free speech you traitor. Shoulda coulda woulda.
If this is black USA and I'm not black isn't that an automatic traitor?

The protesters were trespassing. At the very least they should have been held for arrest.

How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.
Then take your gripe to the military and stop them from honoring white veterans. Don't invade a ceremony for a 100 year old hero.

I'll invade any ceremony I want to. Thats the meaning of free speech you traitor. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Thanks for revealing your thug mentality.

Ill invade any ceremony I want to. Thats the meaning of free speech you traitor. Shoulda coulda woulda.
If this is black USA and I'm not black isn't that an automatic traitor?

The protesters were trespassing. At the very least they should have been held for arrest.
You sound irrational in your first sentence.

If the protesters were trespassing then they should have been arrested. If it was a public place how is it trespassing? Wasnt it a community college open to all students?

I'll invade any ceremony I want to. Thats the meaning of free speech you traitor. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Thug is the new code word for ******. Thanks for revealing your fear.

Cops silently turning their backs on a scumbag of a mayor is disrespectful, but some loud-mouth skanks bursting in on a ceremony to honor a 100 year old war hero is simply the right of protest.

There are some pretty sick people in the US.
The police had the right to protest too. BOTH groups chose a poor venue that did nothing but hurt their message.

We need to start shooting these assholes.

So peaceful protesters should be shot for expressing their first amendment rights? Because that's totally what America is all about. Killing people who are peacefully protesting.

Interesting that they chose that time and place to protest.
Because they are ignorant fools that need to be taught a Kent State sized lesson.

Yes because Kent State really shifted the public discourse to the pro war side. Said no one ever.
It ended the protests. After Kent State the college tantrums stopped. They had been taught a lesson well learned. The public discourse didn't change. The nonsense stopped. The anti government gang activism stopped after the Sybionese Liberation Army got slaughtered in Los Angeles. If these protesters got one restaurant full of people that turned and clobbered them it too would stop.

The protesters only go to places where they feel the clientele is too docile to fight back. The protesters are afraid of confrontation. They would trample one another getting out if one of them got a salad fork in the hand.
No...college protests stopped because the draft started going away.

Dear liberals: Pretend conservative protesters interupted some LGBT celebration. You would be demanding hate crimes charges.
Only if they committed a hate crime.

The point was that just protesting at one would be considered a hate crime.
Who told you that?

No one has to tell me. Anything that happens to the sexual deviants is automatically considered a hate crime because they get butthurt if someone says anything negative about their deviant behavior.

Dear liberals: Pretend conservative protesters interupted some LGBT celebration. You would be demanding hate crimes charges.

Who told you that?

No one has to tell me. Anything that happens to the sexual deviants is automatically considered a hate crime because they get butthurt if someone says anything negative about their deviant behavior.
You've not been around much, have you?

Who told you that?

Can you cite at least one case? If you cant I will have to consider you a retard with no understanding of what a hate crime is.

Thug is the new code word for ******. Thanks for revealing your fear.

dear thug,

no fear involved just rudeness and tnb. thugs being thugs

Who told you that?

Can you cite at least one case? If you cant I will have to consider you a retard with no understanding of what a hate crime is.

I understand completely what a hate crime is. I also understand that certain groups, including the race you belong to, automatically consider anything negative that happens to you as racially motivated and a hate crime. When certain groups are considered protected classes, that's all I need. Since you can't understand that, I'll consider you just another dumbass n*****r.

Who told you that?

I understand completely what a hate crime is. I also understand that certain groups, including the race you belong to, automatically consider anything negative that happens to you as racially motivated and a hate crime. When certain groups are considered protected classes, that's all I need. Since you can't understand that, I'll consider you just another dumbass n*****r.
You DO understand that a "hate crime" has to be proved in a court of law, right?

Who told you that?

So you are a retard? The only thing I cant understand is why you think protesting is a hate crime?

You're an idiot 1st amendment prevents the government from shutting you up. You don't enjoy that freedom Mano a mano with anyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back