Protesters lie about Calif police shooting

Just feel bad for the sister. I think police are ill equipped to deal with mentaly ill people

where's the lie?

Michael Ray Rodriguez was among the witnesses who said the man had his hands in the air. He said that he was driving out of his apartment complex past the shooting scene and saw a shirtless black man with his hands raised.
sorry you have no proof he was lying it's possible that just what he did see.

Michael Ray Rodriguez was among the witnesses who said the man had his hands in the air. He said that he was driving out of his apartment complex past the shooting scene and saw a shirtless black man with his hands raised.
Why Science Tells Us Not to Rely on Eyewitness Accounts

Still trying huh? Lol!

where's the lie?

Still trying huh? Lol!
No need to try I've succeeded.

Still trying huh? Lol!

Lol!! You have indeed succeeded in looking like an idiot.

Still trying huh? Lol!

I'd almost be hurt , if your opinion mattered.

Still trying huh? Lol!

Oh, you thought that was an "opinion"!! Lol!!

Oh, you thought that was an "opinion"!! Lol!!
It's not fact so it's just your meaningless opining.

Just feel bad for the sister. I think police are ill equipped to deal with mentaly ill people

Yes they are!, and it shouldn't be their job! And that speaks volumes to our lame system of treating the mentally ill in our country. At any one time in the L.A. county jail, there are 18,000 prisoners and 25 per cent are deemed mentally ill (K-mart t/x of the mentally ill). But it's cheaper that way than having a real mental health system.
So no one should bitch, bitchez!

Turns out the guy was a felon that the feds had repeatedly try to deport to his native Uganda.
It's amazing the people that the left will protest and burn things over.

It's odd how the right will rationalize and condone the shooting of unarmed citizens and go batshit when people use their 1st amendment rights to question it.

And he may have seen that for a few seconds then the man went for a gun after the witness left the area.

We dont know.

Eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable in 90% of the cases. Generally cops know how to get to that 10% that are reliable and who wills tand up in court.

Forum List

Back