Protesters topple Confederate monument on UNC campus

Guy , you do. Guy you are. Deal with it.

Um, okay... please post footage of me playing video games.
Failing that... please post a thread where I (JoeB131, not someone else) said I was in Beirut.

Don't worry. You won't find it.

One of your alter egos, camnpnell I believe lived in nuke town. Plonker.

Guy, I don't have any alter egos... this is the only name I post under.

I actually did look up my past posts referring to Beirut and found I only posted about it a few time, discussing it as policy.

One of your alter egos, camnpnell I believe lived in nuke town. Plonker.

Guy, I don't have any alter egos... this is the only name I post under.

I actually did look up my past posts referring to Beirut and found I only posted about it a few time, discussing it as policy.

Na go back further. You even had to hide because people were busting you in your lies.

And part of the deal was to allow them the rights as citizens, including the right to protest and the right to remember their past as they wanted to.

Why make a deal with them at all.

Hey, here's a deal. You act like a decent human being, and we won't hang your asses for treason.

We should have hung every politician and general in the Confederacy, like they did the Nazi leaders after WW2.

Because that would have created a low level simmering insurrection that might be going on to this day.

And you grasp on history is pretty shitty, not all the Nazi leaders were hung, far from it.

Because that would have created a low level simmering insurrection that might be going on to this day.

Bullshit. Hey, guess what happened when we told the Germans in no uncertain terms they were on the wrong side of history.

They GOT IT. Today, they'll throw your ass in jail for waiving a swastika flag.

Same thing with confederate flag. First, we make damned sure that every kid who picks up a history book KNOWS THE SOUTH WAS IN THE WRONG. This isn't complicated. If any cracker still doesn't get it, they should have a simulated plantation where they get to be the slaves.

And you grasp on history is pretty shitty, not all the Nazi leaders were hung, far from it.

True, some killed themselves... and some went to prison for a long time. I'm good with that, too.

Bullshit. Hey, guess what happened when we told the Germans in no uncertain terms they were on the wrong side of history.

They GOT IT. Today, they'll throw your ass in jail for waiving a swastika flag.

Same thing with confederate flag. First, we make damned sure that every kid who picks up a history book KNOWS THE SOUTH WAS IN THE WRONG. This isn't complicated. If any cracker still doesn't get it, they should have a simulated plantation where they get to be the slaves.

True, some killed themselves... and some went to prison for a long time. I'm good with that, too.

Germany doesn't have the 1st amendment.

No, a lot of them got released early, for health reasons or because the west needed them to re-build the West German Army and government.

When you use history as a backup, try to be at least semi-competent at it.

No, but they do have Freedom of the press and religion. They just don't have a crazy fanatical vision of it like we do.

No, a lot of them got released early, for health reasons or because the west needed them to re-build the West German Army and government.

Not really. Denazification was pretty thorough. Oh, yeah, the guy who joined the NSDAP to keep his cushy government job like my Uncle didn't go to jail, but the real hard core Nazis did.

I've got a degree in it... what you got? I mean besides dementia.

No, but they do have Freedom of the press and religion. They just don't have a crazy fanatical vision of it like we do.

Not really. Denazification was pretty thorough. Oh, yeah, the guy who joined the NSDAP to keep his cushy government job like my Uncle didn't go to jail, but the real hard core Nazis did.

Lie.

Congrats, buddy, you actually managed to make a post with no spelling errors.

No congrats for you. Now you have a degree in American history, yet you don’t know shot about it as evidenced by your dumb comment about Dick Dowling being a war criminal. You lie about being in the army, lie about being an expert on the Catholic Church, lie about being an expert on the Mormon church, lie about being a professional writer, now you lie about having a degree in history. I would rather be known for spelling bad then be known as a liar and attention whore.

No congrats for you. Now you have a degree in American history, yet you don’t know shot about it as evidenced by your dumb comment about Dick Dowling being a war criminal. You lie about being in the army, lie about being an expert on the Catholic Church, lie about being an expert on the Mormon church, lie about being a professional writer, now you lie about having a degree in history. I would rather be known for spelling bad then be known as a liar and attention whore.

Uh, guy, I've always talked about having a degree from UIC in history...

("Go Flames",said no one ever)

Everything I've said is true... I know this is horrifying for you, since it took you half an hour to write one paragraph free of spelling errors. (Your grammar still sucks, though.)

Oh, I didn't say anything about Dick Dowling. He just wasn't that important of a figure.

Uh, guy, I've always talked about having a degree from UIC in history...

("Go Flames",said no one ever)

Everything I've said is true... I know this is horrifying for you, since it took you half an hour to write one paragraph free of spelling errors. (Your grammar still sucks, though.)

Whatever. Was that before or after you went to Beruit in the army? To many lies Jose. And it’s alll there to see. Matter of fact, if one pays attention they will likely bust you telling lies when the news cycle changes. You will be an expert in whatever that is. You and the truth have a real bad relationship it seems.

Oh, I didn't say anything about Dick Dowling. He just wasn't that important of a figure.

You made a claim that he was a war criminal. It was even pointed out that you were clueless on the topic then to. As always, you ran off when it was pointed out like you always do when busted lying. You run off and switch accounts until you get called out for being a liar again.

Our version is the best version, BECAUSE it is so unlimited.

Again you really don't know history, or you don't care. Most of the guys hung were direct killers, or the top brass, most of the middle guys got away with it due to the expediencies of the cold war.

Figures you have a History degree, many people with one are authoritarian twats.

Whatever. Was that before or after you went to Beruit in the army? To many lies Jose. And it’s alll there to see. Matter of fact, if one pays attention they will likely bust you telling lies when the news cycle changes. You will be an expert in whatever that is. You and the truth have a real bad relationship it seems.

Okay, buddy, so no doubt you can do that without claiming that I post under other names? That would be an accomplishment.

You made a claim that he was a war criminal. It was even pointed out that you were clueless on the topic then to. As always, you ran off when it was pointed out like you always do when busted lying. You run off and switch accounts until you get called out for being a liar again.

Again, never really heard of him before today...

Look, guy, I'm not every poster who made a fool out of you here... I think you need to kind of figure that out.

No, the best version is what the Europeans are doing, slowly getting rid of religion by attrition, and they are better off for it.

Again you really don't know history, or you don't care. Most of the guys hung were direct killers, or the top brass, most of the middle guys got away with it due to the expediencies of the cold war.

Oh, I agree, we could have hung a lot more of them.. but we hung enough to get the point across, which is why these guys didn't slap the swastikas back on afterwards....

Now, if we had only done that to the South, where Dixie would be as reviled as the Horst Wessel Lied.

Figures you have a History degree, many people with one are authoritarian twats.

Naw, we just know what works and what doesn't.

As opposed to libertarians who forget what fuckups happen when you deregulate and cut taxes for rich people. But you guys keep falling for it, like the blonde who got drunk and taken advantage of three times this month.

No, the best version is what the Europeans are doing, slowly getting rid of religion by attrition, and they are better off for it.

Oh, I agree, we could have hung a lot more of them.. but we hung enough to get the point across, which is why these guys didn't slap the swastikas back on afterwards....

Now, if we had only done that to the South, where Dixie would be as reviled as the Horst Wessel Lied.

Naw, we just know what works and what doesn't.

As opposed to libertarians who forget what fuckups happen when you deregulate and cut taxes for rich people. But you guys keep falling for it, like the blonde who got drunk and taken advantage of three times this month.

They are actually getting a lot more religion due to their immigration polices, but a form of religion much more dangerous to them.

Yes, they went underground or moved to South America to continue on to this day. Germany is having a brand new issue with Neo-Nazis, so yes they got rid of the window dressing, but not the problem.

No, you are an authoritarian twat.

Forum List

Back