Protestors at Ark Replica

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Really? Do they go to Disneyland and protest the characters are not real? No. Are they in Roswell at the UFO exhibits? No. Do they protest Santa? No. Only one reason they need to spend the effort - they know God exists. Same reason they'll attack this thread when you read it.

Go feed the poor, go help the elderly. Spend your time being a productive member of society, sheesh.

BTW this guy is right, bathtub Ark never existed.
image.jpeg

It would of been wiser to
1. Fund education
2. Put the money towards a cure for cancer
3. Feed the homeless
4. Divide the money to educate thousands of homeless in a college education
5. More money for science

There really isn't any good reason to spend money on a fairly tail.

do schools teach children the mean of the words fact or fiction or faith?

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

Right on cue. Do you say that about Hollywood? No. About government looking for little green men? No. Obama spending $7 million to go golfing? No. Youre all for people spending money if you believe in it.

I don't believe their is any geological evidence for a global flood. Probably the closes thing to it is after the kt asteroid created the 3 mile high tsunumi 65 million years ago...Of course, I wouldn't call it a flood in the text book sense.

Also, a 500 foot long ship couldn't hold anywhere near two of every animal on this planet!
There's hundreds of thousands of Beatle species alone.
Untold numbers of snakes, cat and bear subspecies.

There's no way in hell you could of held enough food and the shit would be piled 40 feet high by the time the 40 days were over.

I don't believe their is any geological evidence for a global flood. Probably the closes thing to it is after the kt asteroid created the 3 mile high tsunumi 65 million years ago...Of course, I wouldn't call it a flood in the text book sense.
Astronaut James Irwin spent his life after walking on the moon looking for the Ark.

But it's existence or not is not the topic of this thread.

Well, if a flood didn't happen, where did all these flood myths come from? I don't think atheists have an answer to that question. They usually throw doubt and confusion in every direction, but they never have answers to any of the questions they raise.

No doubt there were a number of ice age events that they couldn't explain with their primitive knowledge.

Also, a 500 foot long ship couldn't hold anywhere near two of every animal on this planet!
There's hundreds of thousands of Beatle species alone.
Untold numbers of snakes, cat and bear subspecies.

There's no way in hell you could of held enough food and the shit would be piled 40 feet high by the time the 40 days were over.
Actually it can, and if you bothered knowing about the topic you'd know there were not two of every creature.

Exhibit A: could have all been juveniles.

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

Right on cue. Do you say that about Hollywood? No. About government looking for little green men? No. Obama spending $7 million to go golfing? No. You're all for people unaccountable government spending other people's money if you believe in it.

Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what there is to protest if it is being done with private money on private land.

That said, why don't they build two replicas of every animal on earth, and see how many fit?

Also there isn't enough water on the surface of the planet to cover all the continents and certainly it would go against physics for a ocean of water to be above us. lol
Well Mr Science, there certainly is more than enough water underground.

Which is exactly what it says happened in Genesis.

ya, We heard ya the 3rd time.

Forum List

Back