Protestors at Ark Replica

I don't believe their is any geological evidence for a global flood. Probably the closes thing to it is after the kt asteroid created the 3 mile high tsunumi 65 million years ago...Of course, I wouldn't call it a flood in the text book sense.

There's massive evidence the world over of a relatively recent cataclysm flood

do schools teach children the mean of the words fact or fiction or faith?
It really flips the moonbats out knowing this thing was built.

It's actually good for a laugh.

I have a couple of books that mathematically proves that Geocentrism is correct, that the Earth does in fact occupy the center of existence. They were even written by guys with physics and astronomy degrees. They're just funny to read and pick out the technical mistakes that even undergraduates can spot. The biology and geology books you can pick up at the Jesus Rode A Dinosaur museums are just as funny.

What's funny is that liberals simultaneously tell us that a global flood as described in the Bible is totally impossible, while at the same time telling us a global flood is inevitable in the near future due to Global Warming.

When has anybody from the left claimed that a global flood that will cover all land is inevitable? Why is every right wing claim based on a lie?
Leftards whine about global flooding every day.
image.jpeg

do schools teach children the mean of the words fact or fiction or faith?
It really flips the moonbats out knowing this thing was built.

It's actually good for a laugh.

I have a couple of books that mathematically proves that Geocentrism is correct, that the Earth does in fact occupy the center of existence. They were even written by guys with physics and astronomy degrees. They're just funny to read and pick out the technical mistakes that even undergraduates can spot. The biology and geology books you can pick up at the Jesus Rode A Dinosaur museums are just as funny.
Made around 1,000AD
image.jpeg

Scene from Job painted in the 1400's
image.jpeg

Love to hear an explanation since dinosaurs were not discovered until centuries later.

People found fossils, heard stories about things like giraffes and alligators but never actually saw one, or used their imaginations.

People found fossils, heard stories about things like giraffes and alligators but never actually saw one, or used their imaginations.
A fossil find is one bone. If youre very lucky you can dig and find half the skeleton - if you know what to look for. Nobody dug up fossils until the late 1800's.

Now, explain the accuracy of the two recreations in the artwork.

What's funny is that liberals simultaneously tell us that a global flood as described in the Bible is totally impossible, while at the same time telling us a global flood is inevitable in the near future due to Global Warming.

When has anybody from the left claimed that a global flood that will cover all land is inevitable? Why is every right wing claim based on a lie?
View attachment 81199

Link where total submersion, as is described in the flood story, has been claimed to be inevitable?

View attachment 81199

Link where total submersion, as is described in the flood story, has been claimed to be inevitable?
Link to where I or anyone in this thread claimed such a thing, strawman.

View attachment 81199

Post #60.

View attachment 81199

Post #60.
I read it as to what it says - global flood. Exactly what you doomsdayers say will happen.
image.jpeg

red is hardly a "global" flood.

we have been through ice ages and melts many times

Sahara was once lush jungle

It will keep changing even when lowly humans are gone. Solar flares and high activity effect us constantly

It would of been wiser to
1. Fund education
2. Put the money towards a cure for cancer
3. Feed the homeless
4. Divide the money to educate thousands of homeless in a college education
5. More money for science

There really isn't any good reason to spend money on a fairly tail.
If it is not your money it is none of your business how they spend it if it is a legal enterprise.

Forum List

Back