Protestors at Ark Replica

It would of been wiser to
1. Fund education
2. Put the money towards a cure for cancer
3. Feed the homeless
4. Divide the money to educate thousands of homeless in a college education
5. More money for science

There really isn't any good reason to spend money on a fairly tail.
Right on cue. Do you say that about Hollywood? No. About government looking for little green men? No. Obama spending $7 million to go golfing? No. Youre all for people spending money if you believe in it.

When Disney, Santa, and UFO believers start demanding people are denied basic rights based on their fantasies and they start demanding their particular beliefs are taught in schools on equal footing with science, there will be plenty of protests.
The Ark replica is denying people's rights?

What a loon.

The people who built it are.
1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

Right on cue. Do you say that about Hollywood? No. About government looking for little green men? No. Obama spending $7 million to go golfing? No. Youre all for people spending money if you believe in it.

When Disney, Santa, and UFO believers start demanding people are denied basic rights based on their fantasies and they start demanding their particular beliefs are taught in schools on equal footing with science, there will be plenty of protests.

What a loon.

You're just a hater.
Ken Ham built it. He is just a citizen and can't make laws you freak.

I don't believe their is any geological evidence for a global flood. Probably the closes thing to it is after the kt asteroid created the 3 mile high tsunumi 65 million years ago...Of course, I wouldn't call it a flood in the text book sense.
Astronaut James Irwin spent his life after walking on the moon looking for the Ark.

But it's existence or not is not the topic of this thread.

Then why bring him up? Either way, one person alone doesn't represent the entire scientific community.
There were 75-100 protestors.
This is about atheists.
Bill Nye visited today, had nothing but good things to say despite his beliefs.

And?
Answer the OP. Why do a hundred people drive all the way out there to protest?

I wasn't there, and I haven't heard much about it, but I assume they feel the owners of the property are harmful to them.

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

What a loon.

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

What a loon.

You're just a hater.

I have down loaded directions for making crocheted flowers-------I intend to buy the materials and waste hours and hours ---making the useless things. Anyone out there want to protest my BIG WASTE?

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

What a loon.

only their logic and common sense

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

What a loon.

1. Fund education
3. Feed the homeless

What a loon.

You're just a hater.

No, but fruitcakes following him are causing real problems that don't need to be caused. Don't play dumb.You know why as well as I do.

Astronaut James Irwin spent his life after walking on the moon looking for the Ark.

But it's existence or not is not the topic of this thread.

Then why bring him up? Either way, one person alone doesn't represent the entire scientific community.
This is about atheists.

And?

I wasn't there, and I haven't heard much about it, but I assume they feel the owners of the property are harmful to them.
You ASS ume a lot. That's why their protest signs say the Ark never existed.

What other lies do you have for us?

What a loon.

What a loon.

You're just a hater.

No, but fruitcakes following him are causing real problems that don't need to be caused. Don't play dumb.You know why as well as I do.
Leftard hater thinks citizens create laws.

This is about atheists.

And?

I've had my quota of crazy right wingers for the day.

This is about atheists.

And?

I've had my quota of crazy right wingers for the day.
You haters love lying.

What a loon.

What a loon.

You're just a hater.

What problems?

What a loon.

What a loon.

You're just a hater.

What problems?
He thinks people voting are troublemakers.

He's just a commie and hates it when others don't bow to his hate.

before reading this idiot thread---I had NO desire to see the
""ARK"" -------but now I would be willing to travel any distance
and pay any absurd entry fee---------YOU GUYS ARE THE
BEST ADVERTISEMENT

I don't believe their is any geological evidence for a global flood. Probably the closes thing to it is after the kt asteroid created the 3 mile high tsunumi 65 million years ago...Of course, I wouldn't call it a flood in the text book sense.

How far out did the coastlines extend around the world ten to twelve thousand years ago when there were mile high glaciers covering most of North America, Europe, and Asia?

Then all that ice melted within a few centuries covering any coastal cities, where most of the more advanced cultures would have had their major cities BTW, with at least a couple hundred feet of water.

Still don't want to believe in a great global wide flood that would affect a large group of fairly advanced people?

But then global warming... or is it climate change???... is only a recent phenomenon and only affects those in the here and now according to some...

*****SMILE*****

:)

you guys got my so EXCITED about ""THE ARK"" that I googled------Kentucky----I have never been in Kentucky----
I am sure I can get in on senior citizen rates ($31) -----
From the video---it looks like a big jail----with replicas of animals
in the cells..........I could do better at the zoo and the museum of natural history------?? Well---I am not going---HAPPY NOW?

The most likely explanation for these liberals to protest a Noah Ark's display at an amusement park is that their brains mix a toxic combination of hatred towards Christians with gross stupidity, thinking that they will accomplish anything waving signs.

What's funny is that liberals simultaneously tell us that a global flood as described in the Bible is totally impossible, while at the same time telling us a global flood is inevitable in the near future due to Global Warming.

Really makes sense driving all the way out there, spending the day on your feet in the hot Kentucky sun to protest something that does not exist.

image.jpeg

What's funny is that liberals simultaneously tell us that a global flood as described in the Bible is totally impossible, while at the same time telling us a global flood is inevitable in the near future due to Global Warming.

When has anybody from the left claimed that a global flood that will cover all land is inevitable? Why is every right wing claim based on a lie?

Forum List

Back