Protestors at University are physically removed

Regarding First Amendment rights and civil disobedience, it seems that somehow the Left has forgotten that an integral part of Civil Disobedience is that you ACCEPT THE LAWFUL PUNISHMENT. That's part of the protest You gain public sympathy because you went to jail to protest something that deserved public criticism.

Lefties today think that they have the right to protest, and even to be disruptive and do illegal things like block traffic, BUT THEY SHOULD NOT BE ARRESTED OR PUNISHED.

Stupid. Not surprising.
Isn't the right to free assembly constitutional DG?
~S~

Yeah, like the 100+ days of continuous democrat BLM/Antifa riots, murder, rape and arson in 2020--like those peaceful protests? ROTFLMFAO. Get your camera ready, it is almost time for the DNC to order up another round for this election.

Red Herring much?

LMAO, sure, you'd love it if the right forgot all of the criminal BS that the left has pulled during the last seven years. Not on your life. OWN IT. If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones moron.

Then you're free to open another thread on that topic. This thread is about the current issues at Columbia University.

Try to pay attention!

Then you're free to open another thread on that topic. This thread is about the current issues at Columbia University.

Try to pay attention!
A leftist protest is a leftist protest--if it is at Columbia U or Seattle or Portland or Minneapolis or elsewhere in NYC. The police response should be swift and decisive and the protestors who create havoc should be charged and held accountable.

A leftist protest is a leftist protest--if it is at Columbia U or Seattle or Portland or Minneapolis or elsewhere in NYC. The police response should be swift and decisive and the protestors who create havoc should be charged and held accountable.

It appears the pendulum is finally swinging back towards sanity. Most people are no longer willing to tolerate the blatant hate and violence of the left.

Except there's no such thing as a 'Leftist protest'. The protests at Colombia have nothing to do with 'leftist' political philosophy.

They were in support of the Palestinians in Gaza. It had nothing to do with 'leftism'.

Obviously you're not bright enough to differentiate.

By 'leftist protest', you apparently mean any protest that you do not agree with.

DUMBASS!!!

Except there's no such thing as a 'Leftist protest'. The protests at Colombia have nothing to do with 'leftist' political philosophy.
I challenge you to find even one republican amongst the entire group of Columbia anarchists.
They were in support of the Palestinians in Gaza. It had nothing to do with 'leftism'
That is a democrat issue and has been since Israel retaliated. Oh those poor Palestinians in Gaza. They refuse to assign the responsibility for the death, torture, rape and atrocities that the Palestinians unleashed during the sneak attack of Oct. 7. Go whine somewhere else.
Obviously you're not bright enough to differentiate.
Obviously, you will continue to lie through your teeth -- it is a typical democrat requirement.
By 'leftist protest', you apparently mean any protest that you do not agree with.
Are you saying that J6 was a protest now? What other protests have there been in the past seven years than democrat/leftist/BLM/Antifa protests. So yeah, I don't agree with those protests.
DUMBASS!!!
Another typical democrat response when they've had their asses handed to them. Now run along. As usual, you have no defense.

I challenge you to find even one republican amongst the entire group of Columbia anarchists.

That is a democrat issue and has been since Israel retaliated. Oh those poor Palestinians in Gaza. They refuse to assign the responsibility for the death, torture, rape and atrocities that the Palestinians unleashed during the sneak attack of Oct. 7. Go whine somewhere else.

Obviously, you will continue to lie through your teeth -- it is a typical democrat requirement.

Are you saying that J6 was a protest now? What other protests have there been in the past seven years than democrat/leftist/BLM/Antifa protests. So yeah, I don't agree with those protests.

Another typical democrat response when they've had their asses handed to them. Now run along. As usual, you have no defense.

Did you actually ask if I could find one Republican among anarchists? Do you realize how incredibly stupid that question is?

The vast majority of Democrats absolutely support Israel. There may be a fringe minority that support the Palestinians, but they are by far a minority.

There are obviously more MAGA Republicans that support Russia than Democrats that support the Palestinians.

J6 was an insurrectionist riot that was anything but a peaceful protest.

Your arguments are nonsensical. Try thinking before you post!

Did you actually ask if I could find one Republican among anarchists? Do you realize how incredibly stupid that question is?
A simple NO would have sufficed.
The vast majority of Democrats absolutely support Israel. There may be a fringe minority that support the Palestinians, but they are by far a minority.
Fake news. Your fearless leader has made that abundantly clear when he told Netanyahu he wouldn't support a retaliatory attack on Iran and when he decided to feed Hamas.
There are obviously more MAGA Republicans that support Russia
More deflection and fake news. Russia? Deflection, off topic. Secondly, I am on record as adamantly opposed to the Ukrainian war. Not my ally, not my war.
J6 was an insurrectionist riot
J6 was a five hour riot. PERIOD. Let the lying insurrection crap go, you sound like Adam Schiff. Now back to the topic. Democrat protestors setting up house on Columbia U lawn. Gee, it looks exactly like CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle in 2020. Hmmm. Oh yeah, it's an election year.
Your arguments are nonsensical. Try thinking before you post!
Follow your own advice--you need it.

A simple NO would have sufficed.

Fake news. Your fearless leader has made that abundantly clear when he told Netanyahu he wouldn't support a retaliatory attack on Iran and when he decided to feed Hamas.

More deflection and fake news. Russia? Deflection, off topic. Secondly, I am on record as adamantly opposed to the Ukrainian war. Not my ally, not my war.

J6 was a five hour riot. PERIOD. Let the lying insurrection crap go, you sound like Adam Schiff. Now back to the topic. Democrat protestors setting up house on Columbia U lawn. Gee, it looks exactly like CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle in 2020. Hmmm. Oh yeah, it's an election year.

Follow your own advice--you need it.

So, you refuse to admit how stupid your question about finding Republicans among anarchists is. I understand - either you're a liar or an idiot (probably both).

Biden has made it clear that we will defend Israel. That has always been U.S. policy. Biden said the U.S. would not participate in an attack against Iran. There's a huge difference, but I suppose that since you can't tell the difference between a Republican and an anarchist, that is far beyond you.

I'm sure that you're against supporting Ukraine. You're a Putin loving traitor. No surprise there.

The J6 insurrection was a riot in which the vast majority of the people meant to stop the peaceful transition of the Presidency. That's an insurrection against Democracy and against the Constitution.

I realize that asking you to think before you post is asking way too much of you - sorry!

So, you refuse to admit how stupid your question about finding Republicans among anarchists is.
Now you're getting it. THERE WERE NO REPUBLICANS AMONG THOSE HAMAS MORONS. All that anarchy crap belongs squarely on the democrats shoulders. You supported it without question in 2020 and they are doing a repeat of CHOP/CHAZ at Columbia for the 2024 election right now. Wake up.

Now you're getting it. THERE WERE NO REPUBLICANS AMONG THOSE HAMAS MORONS. All that anarchy crap belongs squarely on the democrats shoulders. You supported it without question in 2020 and they are doing a repeat of CHOP/CHAZ at Columbia for the 2024 election right now. Wake up.

What makes you think that the Palestinian supporters are anarchists?

There are probably a lot of pro-business Palestinians among them.

Another of your delusions? Are you just throwing the word 'anarchist' around without even knowing what it means?

I'll bet you call a lot of people 'commie' too!

You still don't get how stupid your question about finding Republicans among anarchists was. do you?

What makes you think that the Palestinian supporters are anarchists?

There are probably a lot of pro-business Palestinians among them.

Another of your delusions? Are you just throwing the word 'anarchist' around without even knowing what it means?

I'll bet you call a lot of people 'commie' too!

You still don't get how stupid your question about finding Republicans among anarchists was. do you?
Run along moron, you are big on deflection, but you aren't worth a hill of beans as far as thought out, relevant responses go. I'll leave you with the same thing I've told other saber rattlers on this board. These aren't US wars, nor our responsibility. If these anarchists want to circumvent accepted social norms for accomplishing change, let them go to Israel and make their demands. You and the democrats feel that violent riots are the way to get your way. You did it in 2020 and here we are in the exact same timeline four years later using the same tired tactics. You're as transparent as a newly washed window.

Run along moron, you are big on deflection, but you aren't worth a hill of beans as far as thought out, relevant responses go. I'll leave you with the same thing I've told other saber rattlers on this board. These aren't US wars, nor our responsibility. If these anarchists want to circumvent accepted social norms for accomplishing change, let them go to Israel and make their demands. You and the democrats feel that violent riots are the way to get your way. You did it in 2020 and here we are in the exact same timeline four years later using the same tired tactics. You're as transparent as a newly washed window.

You're obviously an idiot that throws around words that you do not understand.

You ask oxymoronic questions.

The vast majority of Palestinians are not 'anarchists'. They are Palestinian nationalists that want a Palestinian state 'From the River to the Sea' with no Jews in it. That's a long way from anarchy, dumbass.

Democracy, human rights and the civilized behavior of nations are American concerns, so the wars in Ukraine and Israel are definitely our concern and our responsibility.

If left up to people like you, the Nazi would have won WWII.

Screw your 'peace at all costs' attitude.

At least you know that:

PUTIN AND HAMAS LOVE YOU!!!

The vast majority of Palestinians are not 'anarchists'. They are Palestinian nationalists that want a Palestinian state 'From the River to the Sea' with no Jews in it. That's a long way from anarchy, dumbass.
If you have such love for Palestine and you are so committed to it, haul your butt over there and put your life in jeopardy for it. It isn't an American war. As for Palestine wanting "from the river to the sea"---thanks for making it clear for all to see that you supported the Oct 7 SNEAK ATTACK on innocent civilan women and children that were tortured, raped and murdered. Where is your outrage for that?

It’s more than about time.

These protestors are absolutely entitled to their views. They are entitled to voice their views. But that doesn’t mean they have any right to compel others to listen. And they absolutely have no right to disrupt the business of an educational institution (or, in other instances to block vehicular traffic).
1713560161632.gif

Forum List

Back