protestors our side disney world with nazi flags

Most of what you've posted suggest your supporting the 19th Century.
[ I'm a white man, straight, liberal Catholic ] I find all of your posts are supporting the Gilded Age and

Over half a century before Truman integrated African Soldiers and the efforts for Civil Rights of 1966.; destroyed by President Johnson. Thus, this:

Who says that a future age is automatically better than a past age? As the old saying goes: “If it works … don't fix it.”

The Global Social Engineers are pushing the world towards “The Great Reset.” That will NOT be better than past times. It will be a two-tiered nightmare for regular people. There will be two classes: The Elite Hierarchy and the Bottom Feeders.

Who says that a future age is automatically better than a past age? As the old saying goes: “If it works … don't fix it.”

The Global Social Engineers are pushing the world towards “The Great Reset.” That will NOT be better than past times. It will be a two-tiered nightmare for regular people. There will be two classes: The Elite Hierarchy and the Bottom Feeders.

Leftism is a failure no matter what form it takes. Always has been. Always will be.

If you want to destroy someone's campaign a good way is to find a public place dress up as a Nazi and hold up signs supporting the guy you are really against. Someone needs to find out who they really are.
Except....a lot of those people have been ID'd and guess what.........they are actual white supremacists.....maybe they were tricked by the libs??

Like this guy.....was he tricked by the libs? If so...

why are ACTUAL NAZIS so easily manipulated by the libs into supporting DeSantis??

Leftism is a failure no matter what form it takes. Always has been. Always will be.
I remember when you right-wingers were claiming yall don't support the whole "Great Reset" theory since it is LITERAL NAZI PROPAGANDA...

Yall even got triggered when we were pointing out how you guys were siding with the tiki torchers who were yelling "Jews Will Not Replace Us"

Why do you folks lie so much about your own positions?

"The Elite Hierarchy and the Bottom Feeders" is, according to ActionJackson, is what we are going to end up with.

That is exactly what the libertarians want with the concept of 'equality.'

I remember when you right-wingers were claiming yall don't support the whole "Great Reset" theory since it is LITERAL NAZI PROPAGANDA...

Yall even got triggered when we were pointing out how you guys were siding with the tiki torchers who were yelling "Jews Will Not Replace Us"

Why do you folks lie so much about your own positions?

What are you babbling about now?

You know it's suicide for a political party to use nazi flags in a protest. It's a setup and lefties fall for it every time.
1687021308135.jpeg
1687021326287.jpeg

1687021543214.jpeg
images

I call them as I see them. You're really trying to pretend you're not a leftist? Really? Lol

Just LoL
I am. However, you don't have a clue what a Leftist is, and what a Rightist is also about too. Maybe you should take Poli Sci 102 to enlighten your brain.

Forum List

Back