protests spreading from memphis all over us

Police have greatly lowered their standards and now are just hiring former gang bangers
all in blacks nature. 10,000 blacks dies year and over 90 percent of it is from other blacks. no race kills each other as much as they do.

WTF, are they protesting about?
The cops were arrested charged with murder.
Isn't that what didn't happen in some prior, similar events in the past?
NOW, what didn't happen in some instances in the past, happens..............they STILL protest?
Someone clue me in on...........?
another black getting killed by cops. all were black. you ask me these people need to go to work. get jobs something.

Well. If nothing else, it's a great preview of things to come when sht really goes to hell in a hand basket actoss the board. And that day is coming sooner than many might contend.

Stay outta the cities is all I'll say about it...

White America didn't create this problem.

BLACKS ruling BLACKS in Africa, ENSLAVED BLACKS for the purpose of selling them to the world for profit.

If you don't like these problems that blacks have, then you need to be bitching and whining to the African nations, not to anybody here in the USA!!!
You've blown it for any trial balloon being possible between us.

Let's be real; conservatives love it when agents of the government murder citizens, regardless of skin colors involved
They do? What about the 53 people Hillary has had killed as a liberal???
So, what conservative says they love police killing citizens?

The average size of the protestor's brain.

1674938970448.jpeg

I’m still trying to figure out how the democrat segregationist racist race pimps are framing this. Their common theme is that cops are out to kill black males. That means these cops should have beat up each other and beat up themselves while they were beating up the black criminal suspect because the cops are black and hate themselves.
That would be a hoot. Make for a great comedy sketch.

I’m still trying to figure out how the democrat segregationist racist race pimps are framing this. Their common theme is that cops are out to kill black males. That means these cops should have beat up each other and beat up themselves while they were beating up the black criminal suspect because the cops are black and hate themselves.
That would be a hoot. Make for a great comedy sketch.

But it's not really funny.

Forum List

Back