proud boys Not Violent? Video of Proud Boys Terrorizing Pelosi and Congress Women

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
For all those who say the proud boys aren't violent. That they don't cause violence.

What is chasing and terrorizing Nancy Pelosi and other congress women? What is screaming at them and pounding on the door? What is threatening them?

If this isn't violence then nothing then I have wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.

For all those who say the proud boys aren't violent. That they don't cause violence.

What is chasing and terrorizing Nancy Pelosi and other congress women? What is screaming at them and pounding on the door? What is threatening them?

If this isn't violence then nothing then I have wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.

did this make you cry?

So....I assume BLM and ANTEFA protests which are actually riots, looting, and shootings, are peaceful? Really? Is it your position that everyone should just crap in their pants, hide, cower, and let the Fascist Anarchists take control? Every action prompts a reaction, simple Newtonian physics, then again in your fantasy land reality is irrelevant and must be brushed aside for the illusion. The proud boys..etc...are just responding to the fascists.

That video was a set up by Pelosi...those people were paid to do that in front of the camera...She has used this tactic many times in her life....she even has a name for it but it escapes my memory at this time....

I don't see anything being burned or looted or anyone getting assaulted by a mob of thugs. Just citizens exercising their 1st amendment rights.
Sounds like they just took the advice of this...............

1601596492938.png

Is this your idea of Trump supporters being aggressive and violent? lol

Where's the "violence"? Who has been "terrorized"? Who is "screaming"? What "threats" are there?
How can you use a keyboard with a straitjacket on? Because clearly you are insane!

Thanks for the laugh, De Nada. You are welcome to your own bullshit. What a waste of time
and electrons.

Looks pretty peaceful to me...according to your standards, dumbass.

I don't have a clue about the Proud Boys, but there have got to be some Good Samaritans out there performing such good works on behalf of our country.
There's wonderful property in Colorado, I'm sure, even beachfront if you can find a beautiful lake somewhere, probably not an ocean.

Other than that, we need our guns and knives if there's hunting and fishing in the area, and the DEMOCRATs just have to be bitch-slapped because I think the entire concept of real property or ownership of land is foreign to them.

They knocked on a door, retard. How is that violent? What the fuck are you talking about? Also, did you notice the black woman with them? The Proud Boys welcome all races into their ranks.

Proud Boys is the counter to the BLM and ANTIFA “movements”. Proud Boys is just an idea.

Oh Brother---------knocking on office whatever Pelosi's door is not violence. You need to get a clue.

Forum List

Back