Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Any support you demonstrate for this Criminally installed enemy regime outs you as a closet Obiden supporter.

And what support I have I demonstrated?

Again, 4 big counties stole the Vote after election night ended . After they calculated what was required. Your kind is OK with that yet tries to lecture others to be fair? Your either with the enemy or real America. No 1/2 way.

I look forward to this being proven in court, till then it is just a story like the earth being flat.

Proud that you ingrates are permitted to vomit your spew.
You on the other hand, seek to prevent speech that you choose to find discomfort in.

This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...

Trump really destroyed national pride, huh?

This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...
welcome to xiden’s america

Do it all the time snd 90% of you all being so pearl clutching pissed off stems exactly from our abilities snd accomplishments
Weep more please.
You are such failures, you MAGA. The millennials and Zs will send you to your rooms in the old folks homes.

25% of America approves of Trump, maybe one in four.

Forum List

Back