Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Not at all, I’m just sick and tired of Germany bitching about America, as they take our tax dollars, enjoy our troops

Take them, leave Germany. End of this superstupid Trump discussion.

spending money, and enjoy the protection those troops provide for their nation… show some gratitude simpleton.

Gratitide ... one moment ... :lol: "Dankbarkeit". Congrats! Best joke which I heard since now in 2023. But why not?

Thank you.

Last edited:
He also told them to fight like hell and that they were the last hope for democracy and that only they could save the nation.
Not to mention what he had been telling them for months prior.

He could have recited pork chop recipes on J6 and it wouldn't have mattered. He lied to them, he fired them up every day, and then he put them there, ready to "fight" to "save America". That was him.

He also told them to fight like hell and that they were the last hope for democracy and that only they could save the nation.
And of course any thinking adult, which you are not, knows that’s a euphemism to express yourself emphatically. You, being a quaking safe spacer bullshitter, try to sell it means physical assault

This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...

Trump disses America all the time.

And his rube cult follows along in log step.

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, to ripoff Lee Greenwood. It's a Trump thing, you wouldn't understand.

Easy for you to say now that the USA saved your ass.

When?

You are the epitome of an ingrate.

And you are the epitome of a superidiot. Germany never had done anything bad to the USA in all history but you had done an immense amount of crimes against innocent Germans. And if you remember what you are not able to remember: The US-army did not even try to bomb the railroad to Auschwitz. No wonder. Your generous general Paxton had been an anti-Semite. And the noble Russians also murdered Jews.

Last edited:
Not to mention what he had been telling them for months prior.

He could have recited pork chop recipes on J6 and it wouldn't have mattered. He lied to them, he fired them up every day, and then he put them there, ready to "fight" to "save America". That was him.

That is what I was referring to, those months leading up to Jan 6th

And of course any thinking adult, which you are not, knows that’s a euphemism to express yourself emphatically. You, being a quaking safe spacer bullshitter, try to sell it means physical assault

Clearly those that attacked the Capital building took it that way. A great many that were arrested and tried said they were doing what Trump told them to do.

Forum List

Back