Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Bottom line: China laughs. Without firing a shot. All too easy with the ignorant Libstain swine infecting this country....this board.

I've been a teacher for just about 30 years now. How about you, big mouth?
What did you teach? Superstupidity? In this case you was a talented teacher. I know in the moment not any German teacher who ever had called someone else "dumbass" and who never tried to find a way to explain a complex subject with simple words. And a teacher who is not able to understand the differnce between a country and a continent is a shame for all mankind. I was by the way wrong when I called Amerigo Vespucchi a sailor. He had been also a mathematician and cartograph like Martin Waldseemüller who gave your continent the name "America" to honor him. A luck. If he had been an egocentrist then your continent would be named now "Waldseemülleria" and the USA would be the USW, the "United States of Waldseemülleria".

Last edited:
China wanted your Orange Jesus for President because they believed he'd accelerate America's decline.

True story.

Launching man-made US financed Fauchi Flu (spread willingly by your DemWitted Loons) to rid Trump kinda shreds your patheic attempt to twist reality, you dumb OX.

Not to mention what he had been telling them for months prior.

He could have recited pork chop recipes on J6 and it wouldn't have mattered. He lied to them, he fired them up every day, and then he put them there, ready to "fight" to "save America". That was him.

All too true. He lit the fuse and now that it blew up, tries to distance himself from it.

And of course any thinking adult, which you are not, knows that’s a euphemism to express yourself emphatically. You, being a quaking safe spacer bullshitter, try to sell it means physical assault

But until they stormed the Capitol, they were outside while Congress was inside. So without going into the Capitol, how were they to make their voices heard?

When?

And you are the epitome of a superidiot. Germany never had done anything bad to the USA in all history but you had done an immense amount of crimes against innocent Germans. And if you remember what you are not able to remember: The US-army did not even try to bomb the railroad to Auschwitz. No wonder. Your generous general Paxton had been an anti-Semite. And the noble Russians also murdered Jews.
"Paxton"?

When?

And you are the epitome of a superidiot. Germany never had done anything bad to the USA in all history but you had done an immense amount of crimes against innocent Germans. And if you remember what you are not able to remember: The US-army did not even try to bomb the railroad to Auschwitz. No wonder. Your generous general Paxton had been an anti-Semite. And the noble Russians also murdered Jews.

Revisionist...

Forum List

Back