Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see your party doesn't work!
My party just kicked your lib loon ass last week with three rulings that restore fact, sanity and reality
Keep on living in your safe space wishes and feelings lamenting your perpetual victimhood

You were saying something about what the majority of the nation thinks.

Well the majority of the nation didn't want Trump in office. You have only yourself to blame for nominating him anyway. You did that.
It's time to dump the old...in with the new. My two picks are Desantis and frankly I like Christy as well. Give me the same choices as the last election I cannot ad a Christian vote.

That's not about Trump. This is well into Biden's presidency, in case you forgot who is currently president.
But your TDS keeps making it about trump.
Face it, trump is a hating lying POS scum human.
And you support that hatred.
Shame on YOU.

And don't tell me I love or support biden.
ALL politicians are worthless scum. ALL of them.

It's time to dump the old...in with the new. My two picks are Desantis and frankly I like Christy as well. Give me the same choices as the last election I cannot ad a Christian vote.
Christie is a frigging sellout, period! I don't trust him at all.

Crazy wealthy candidates will never receive this lifelong Christian's vote. And if that's the case I cannot be blamed.

Diversity of opinion is not welcome in america but I don't really care. I have never felt the need to assimilate.

It is some places, this forum is not one of them.

Just the mere act of thinking that America is not all that a bag of chips is enough to get attacked from both sides of the aisle

Proud to be an American but how far will one s patriotism go? The founding fathers risked their lives and wealth to become an independent nation. How many citizens now would do the same? Our military defends us around the globe but will citizens support this nation in the worst times possible as in another world war that comes to our streets in the form of violence and quiet subversiveness in our media and government? Or will they willingly give up their independence and freedom to totalitarianism to preserve what they have
materially and to keep the peace.

Proud to be an American but how far will one s patriotism go? The founding fathers risked their lives and wealth to become an independent nation. How many citizens now would do the same? Our military defends us around the globe but will citizens support this nation in the worst times possible as in another world war that comes to our streets in the form of violence and quiet subversiveness in our media and government? Or will they willingly give up their independence and freedom to totalitarianism to preserve what they have

Think back to WWII when there was rationing of food and metals and such to help support the war effort.

Does anyone really think either side would go along with that now if we needed to?

Obviously the latter, our corporations with their “woke” bender knee prove that.

Think back to WWII when there was rationing of food and metals and such to help support the war effort.

Does anyone really think either side would go along with that now if we needed to?
Would you?

F0M9fNIXoAMbOkZ

Pretty standard fare, if you do not agree with people on here 100% you are attacked for it.

Any support you demonstrate for this Criminally installed enemy regime outs you as a closet Obiden supporter.

Again, 4 big counties stole the Vote after election night ended . After they calculated what was required. Your kind is OK with that yet tries to lecture others to be fair? Your either with the enemy or real America. No 1/2 way.

You ignore three yrs worth of censored (but somewhat exposed facts) same as you ignore millions of young dying from Vaccine shots.

Your kind is even OK with man-made virus launch by enemies and willingly spread by DEM to increase chances to rid Trump thru phony mail in ballots.

Then you expect to play both sides? Like phony filthyMac a blackD and a few others. Im onto you.//

Forum List

Back