🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Provide the info On supposed assistance by US Muslims

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Doc and several others have INSISTED that American Muslims have informed the Authorities of Muslim terrorists and terror plots. Yet when ever I ask for a link for any such claim I get total silence and usually abandonment of the thread.

IF US Muslims have in fact reported other Muslims as terrorists or reported possible terror plots I want a link to such a claim.

images

Try checking Hillary's old desk from when she was still a senator. It's probably one of the files she misplaced while prepping a report on WDM's in various countries around the world for the president at that time.

*****SMILE*****

:smile:

:lol:

I've never "insisted" anything of the sort. Go back and read that thread again, my posts don't say what you think they do.

But while we're on the topic:

We are better off because we spent this money and we have created these programs, and panic is absolutely not the right response," Benjamin said in an interview, noting that the U.S. spends $47 billion a year on homeland security, compared with tens of millions per year in European countries.

And Daniel Byman, a Brookings Institution analyst, noted in an interview that many such plots since the attacks of September 11, 2001 have been disrupted because of tips from American Muslims.

"Those things are all true, but we are still vulnerable to an attack like what happened in Paris," said Matthew Olsen, who retired last year as head of the National Counterterrorism Center. "You can't totally eliminate the risk. It's just not that hard for a handful of very committed individuals to gain the capability and the means to carry out an attack like that, and it's very hard to defend those locations."

Risk is lower, but Paris attacks could hit United States

Interestingly, while compiling his list, Dahl found that “about 75 percent of the plots are associated with radical Islamists and about 25 percent are from right-wing domestic, anti-government militia movements.” But for the purposes of marking the 9/11 anniversary, this list focuses solely on the Islamist terrorist plots against Americans at home or on military bases outside war zones overseas.

An additional point of consideration is the cooperation that Muslim Americans have given to police that has helped stop many terrorist plots to date. “Local law enforcement and FBI officials have very good relations with the mainstream Muslim communities in various parts of America,” attests Dahl.

Forty-Five Foiled Terror Plots Since 9/11

Doc and several others have INSISTED that American Muslims have informed the Authorities of Muslim terrorists and terror plots. Yet when ever I ask for a link for any such claim I get total silence and usually abandonment of the thread.

IF US Muslims have in fact reported other Muslims as terrorists or reported possible terror plots I want a link to such a claim.
Your next post should be to acknowledge the fact that you're wrong.

Indeed, it's remarkable that anyone would buy into the bigoted notion that American Muslims would 'refuse' to report suspected criminal acts of terror.

Why? Its not like you matter or something.

There are heroes in the darkness and shadows, and history will never know their names.

Forum List

Back