Provocative & creative new ad from Katy Perry & hub!

Bad made-for-TV sci fi ... heaven help us. Did Ed Wood Jr. direct? Or Roger Corbin?

robot-monster.jpg

I read the Act, and on it's face? It doesn't seem too bad. A great majority of it's provisions I am in favor of.

. . . but? Given how the state and federal authorities have given over our elections to private tech corporations? They seem to not only not care, but just trust them implicitly while these corporations give them contributions?

I am not in favor of it.

. . . and then this? Propaganda from Hollywood which is just entertainment rather than information about that act, to get the low information voters mobilized?

I think this is all we need to know that there is some nefarious agenda behind this. . . I am not sure what exactly, but some power is definitely trying to consolidate their gains.

Thoughts? :)

HR1 passes only if the filibuster is removed by the Senate. HR1 will codify the cheating that happened in 2020 and it will not cause submission from Republicans. In fact, it may very well give new vitality to an inchoate secessionist movement.

Is Bloom even an American citizen? :dunno:
How could that possibly make a difference?
Bloom is saying in this agitprop., I quote, "We have no voice. . "

Does he have one now?

:dunno:

. . . or is he just a hired propagandist trying to brainwash low IQ folks that have no ability to do any critical thinking like yourself? :auiqs.jpg:
What an ironic remark. "We have no voice" is exactly what crazy right wingers are saying every time they say they have been prevented from saying "merry Christmas", or complain about the so called "cancel culture". It's how the right keeps the fear of victimhood front and center at every Proud Boys gathering, Klan meeting, and Trump rally. Bloom's over dramatic skit is more truthful than all the "they will not replace us" chants though. While nobody is trying to replace anybody, the right is diligently trying to reduce the number of people who are able to vote. The right knows that with their current goals, the more people who vote, the less chance they have to win elections.

Thoughts? :)

They are both bimbos------------you have to be really weak minded to let these two knuckleheads "think" for you. They are pushing an agenda to water down votes and encourage voter fraud---people voting for this are actually losing not gaining voting power.

How exactly would anyone “think” for anyone with half a brain Turtle Girl?
Everyone has an “agenda”. It is up to an individual to determine what they believe and what the don’t believe.
Sadly, you half-brains let a Short-Fingered Vulgarian think for you for the past 5 years.
You should stop doing that.

I read the Act, and on it's face? It doesn't seem too bad. A great majority of it's provisions I am in favor of.

. . . but? Given how the state and federal authorities have given over our elections to private tech corporations? They seem to not only not care, but just trust them implicitly while these corporations give them contributions?

I am not in favor of it.

. . . and then this? Propaganda from Hollywood which is just entertainment rather than information about that act, to get the low information voters mobilized?

I think this is all we need to know that there is some nefarious agenda behind this. . . I am not sure what exactly, but some power is definitely trying to consolidate their gains.
And whom is behind this “nefarious agenda”? Sounds Deep Statey! ;)
Hey look, the ad has all the delicacy and subtlety of a sledge hammer.
It is designed to make us think, and towards that goal, it strikes me as a success!

Forum List

Back