Provocative & creative new ad from Katy Perry & hub!

Is Bloom even an American citizen? :dunno:
How could that possibly make a difference?
Bloom is saying in this agitprop., I quote, "We have no voice. . "

Does he have one now?

:dunno:

. . . or is he just a hired propagandist trying to brainwash low IQ folks that have no ability to do any critical thinking like yourself? :auiqs.jpg:
What an ironic remark. "We have no voice" is exactly what crazy right wingers are saying every time they say they have been prevented from saying "merry Christmas", or complain about the so called "cancel culture". It's how the right keeps the fear of victimhood front and center at every Proud Boys gathering, Klan meeting, and Trump rally. Bloom's over dramatic skit is more truthful than all the "they will not replace us" chants though. While nobody is trying to replace anybody, the right is diligently trying to reduce the number of people who are able to vote. The right knows that with their current goals, the more people who vote, the less chance they have to win elections.
Hey, you are not supposed to say the quiet part out loud. :cool-45:

Does he have one now?

. . . or is he just a hired propagandist trying to brainwash low IQ folks that have no ability to do any critical thinking like yourself? :auiqs.jpg:
What an ironic remark. "We have no voice" is exactly what crazy right wingers are saying every time they say they have been prevented from saying "merry Christmas", or complain about the so called "cancel culture". It's how the right keeps the fear of victimhood front and center at every Proud Boys gathering, Klan meeting, and Trump rally. Bloom's over dramatic skit is more truthful than all the "they will not replace us" chants though. While nobody is trying to replace anybody, the right is diligently trying to reduce the number of people who are able to vote. The right knows that with their current goals, the more people who vote, the less chance they have to win elections.
O.K. SO first? You deflect from my point.

And then? You go on to a long rant. . . .

So? I will respond.

Tell me. . . why? Why should folks that have no jobs, or own no property, or have no investments, have no education, know nothing about the issues, are the most vulnerable to propaganda, and only are clearly the most swayed by, glitz, emotion and celebrity. . . (which we know this is the target audience for this silly commercial.)

Give me a reason why folks like these should have the vote anyway? I have never been convinced that universal suffrage is a good thing, nor have I been convinced that, especially in the age of mass communication, meta data, etc. that the secret ballot is beneficial either. Folks are selfish, if they do not think about the greater good? They won't.

IMO personal opinion? Given my position in society, and where I ended up, I don't even believe I should have the right to vote, it makes no sense.

You seem very illogical, emotional, and have no sense of responsibility to the community. You seem very materialistic, and seem to only think about what is good for you, not what is good for society in general.

Your hate, jealously, envy, and anger is palpable.

IT IS SAD.

Does he have one now?

So? I will respond.

Tell me. . . why? Why should folks that have no jobs, or own no property, or have no investments, have no education, know nothing about the issues, are the most vulnerable to propaganda, and only are clearly the most swayed by, glitz, emotion and celebrity. . . (which we know this is the target audience for this silly commercial.)

Give me a reason why folks like these should have the vote anyway? I have never been convinced that universal suffrage is a good thing, nor have I been convinced that, especially in the age of mass communication, meta data, etc. that the secret ballot is beneficial either. Folks are selfish, if they do not think about the greater good? They won't.

IMO personal opinion? Given my position in society, and where I ended up, I don't even believe I should have the right to vote, it makes no sense.

You seem very illogical, emotional, and have no sense of responsibility to the community. You seem very materialistic, and seem to only think about what is good for you, not what is good for society in general.

IT IS SAD.

Of course all that crap is just your opinion. Unfortunately for you, the country disagrees with you. If anyone questioned how absurd your beliefs might be, you have clarified that question. Post often. Me pointing out how stupid you are is no where near as convincing as you displaying your stupidity.

Does he have one now?

So? I will respond.

IT IS SAD.

Of course all that crap is just your opinion. Unfortunately for you, the country disagrees with you. If anyone questioned how absurd your beliefs might be, you have clarified that question. Post often. Me pointing out how stupid you are is no where near as convincing as you displaying your stupidity.

So? Name calling. . . no response to my questions.

You are terrible at this.

But? I expected no more from someone with as low an IQ and such little capacity for critical thought as you.

You can call my reasoned based arguments based on facts, "opinion," all you like, but calling this "dog" a "cat," does not make it so. It is why folks like you get into trouble all the time, wishing reality were something other than it is. . . :heehee:
iu

Your substitution of fallacy for logic does not pass as reasoned argumentation. . . thanks for the lousy effort though. . . not.

Forum List

Back