🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PSA: Unofficial Head exploding thread

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Please use this thread as a place from which you can vent the confirmation of the highly qualified Bret Kavanaugh nomination.

Please feel free to allow your head to explode, or to vent your spleen, or if you must, throw feces like a raging troop of monkeys.

I've coated the walls with Teflon -- and a significant amount of sound deading material -- to help with the cleanup.

So, have at it!

Please use this thread as a place from which you can vent the confirmation of the highly qualified Bret Kavanaugh nomination.

Please feel free to allow your head to explode, or to vent your spleen, or if you must, throw feces like a raging troop of monkeys.

I've coated the walls with Teflon -- and a significant amount of sound deading material -- to help with the cleanup.

So, have at it!

Is popcorn available for those of us so inclined

So, have at it!

Of course, but I have to ban alcohol as there will be real trauma here. It's not good to gloat and drink like a high schooler. :biggrin:

So, have at it!

Of course, but I have to ban alcohol as there will be real trauma here. It's not good to gloat and drink like a high schooler. :biggrin:

Booooooo....

No surprise from the party who nearly put a child molester in the Senate. BFD. If it hadn`t been Kavanaugh it would have been some other drunken groper.

So, have at it!

The goats were a nice touch.

Ted Kennedy needs an appearance...

big_trouble.jpg

So, have at it!

Where the women? They invited?

So, have at it!

there should be a lot of liberals lashing out today

--LOL

No surprise from the party who nearly put a child molester in the Senate. BFD. If it hadn`t been Kavanaugh it would have been some other drunken groper.
Lol, go to hell. That stunt democrats pulled last week will give us more seats next month.

indeed it will

hope the north dakota democrat gets hosed

looks like her lead has vanished

and cramer is ahead by 8 or 9

--LOL

the sure thing blue wave has died

So, have at it!

Where the women? They invited?

Of course, but they must check their front hole costumes at the door.

So, have at it!

The goats were a nice touch.

Forum List

Back