🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki States The Obvious About How Taliban Got All Those US military Weapons Seen In Photos

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

White House admits 'fair amount' of US equipment in Afghanistan in Taliban hands

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said the administration doesn't 'have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone'​

1629230328735.png
1629230382444.png

'During a White House press briefing, Sullivan was ask what will happen with the billions of dollars in equipment, including guns, ammunition, helicopters, and more, given to the Afghanistan government in the two decades before its collapse.'

"We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone. But certainly, a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban, and, obviously, we don’t have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport."

You think?! :auiqs.jpg:

So why didn't the US equipment leave when the US soldiers left?
The same way they didn't leave from the base evacuated in Syria, right after Trump got his marching orders from Turkey, and the equipment was captured by the Russians.

White House admits 'fair amount' of US equipment in Afghanistan in Taliban hands

So you're now saying Trump shouldn't have surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban?

A little late for that, don't you think?

Remember when you were all bragging about how brilliant Trump was for surrendering? We do.

Last edited:
all part of the scum demonRATS plan...this way, xiden can say some stupid shit as to why....
and then blame TRUMP

So you're now saying Trump shouldn't have surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban?

A little late for that, don't you think?

Remember when you were all bragging about how brilliant Trump was for surrendering? We do.
Dude, Trump wasn't in office when the last military plane took off, leaving behind 10,000 American citizens.

And no, I don't remember bragging 'how brilliant Trump was for surrendering' because it never happened, you lying douche bag.

The same way they didn't leave from the base evacuated in Syria, right after Trump got his marching orders from Turkey, and the equipment was captured by the Russians.
Link please, I call Bullshit.
Trump killed hundreds of Russians in Syria.

US forces did not kill RUSSIAN MILITARY troops - they killed approx 200 Russian-born "mercenaries" - "contract killers" - and they weren't even all Russians. It's not like Putin's troops were killed by our US military.

Hundreds of Russian mercenaries were reportedly killed by U.S. forces in a failed attack on a U.S.-held military base and refinery last week. Citing U.S. and Russian sources, Bloomberg News reported more than 200 contract killersmostly Russian citizens fighting for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad—died in what is believed to be the deadliest incident between Russian and U.S. citizens since the Cold War. Russia’s military has disowned any responsibility for the attack in the Deir al-Zour region and a U.S. military spokesperson appeared to accept that claim in a statement.

US forces did not kill RUSSIAN MILITARY troops - they killed approx 200 Russian-born "mercenaries" - "contract killers" - and they weren't even all Russians. It's not like Putin's troops were killed by our US military.

Hundreds of Russian mercenaries were reportedly killed by U.S. forces in a failed attack on a U.S.-held military base and refinery last week. Citing U.S. and Russian sources, Bloomberg News reported more than 200 contract killersmostly Russian citizens fighting for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad—died in what is believed to be the deadliest incident between Russian and U.S. citizens since the Cold War. Russia’s military has disowned any responsibility for the attack in the Deir al-Zour region and a U.S. military spokesperson appeared to accept that claim in a statement.
True, I said "Russians", sorry if that implied Russian troops. I should have said "Russian mercenaries" for clarity.

True, I said "Russians", sorry if that implied Russian troops. I should have said "Russian mercenaries" for clarity.
No worries - I was racking my brain trying to remember when we took on the actual Russians. I know when we flew / fly up in Syria we almost daily have to de-conflict airspaces and coordinate a lot to prevent any 'accidents'....

easyt65
Yup. They now have millions of dollars of American military equipment that was left behind.

It shouldn't have been left behind. Thanks stuttering fuck.

Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls

11 Former US Bases, Approxmately 174 Humvees,

10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light Attack Aircraft

Just to give an idea, according to the US government official figures, in the three months from April to June 2021, the US handed over to the Afghan National Defense and Security forces (ANDSF) six A-29 light attack aircraft, 174 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (Humvees), about 10,000 2.75 inch high-explosive rockets, 61,000 40-mm high explosive rounds, 9,00,000 rounds of .50 calibre ammo, and 20,15,600 rounds of 7.62 mm bullets.

Air force assets

The Afghan Air Force (AAF) operates three types of helicopters which include the 45 UH-60 Blackhawks, 50 MD-530s, and 56 Mi-17 helicopters besides its A-29 Super Tucano fighters (23 in number), C-130 Hercules transport aircraft, C-208 utility aircraft, and AC-208 fixed-wing aircraft.In total, the AAF has an inventory of 211 air platforms of which 167 were operable as of June 30, 2021.

Great - the Taliban now have an Air Force/.

Military bases

The 11 bases and military complexes recently handed over to the ANDSF are New Antonik, Kandahar airfield, Camp Morehead, New Kabul Complex, Blockhouse, Camp Stevenson, Camp Dwyer, Camp Lincoln (Camp Marmal), Camp Arena, Bagram airfield and the Resolute Support headquarters (RSHQ) which was handed over to the Afghan government on June 6, 2021.

:clap: Way To Go, Joe!

Forum List

Back