Psaky blames US citizens for inflation pessimism saying it is not really that bad.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Remember when Psaki blamed people for the spread of Covid and not the administration that oversees it, which is the exact opposite of how Trump was held to account

Well now she is doing it with the economy and inflation citing peoples irrational concerns and assessment of a near 7% rise in inflation.

I've decided that Joe Biden is simply too good for America. He is simply too smart and his policies are far greater than they can ever grasp or appreciate.

Are there any other countries worthy of his greatness? I will buy him the first plane ride there if there are any.

Remember when Psaki blamed people for the spread of Covid and not the administration that oversees it, which is the exact opposite of how Trump was held to account

Well now she is doing it with the economy and inflation citing peoples irrational concerns and assessment of a near 7% rise in inflation.

I've decided that Joe Biden is simply too good for America. He is simply too smart and his policies are far greater than they can ever grasp or appreciate.

Are there any other countries worthy of his greatness? I will buy him the first plane ride there if there are any.
Would really like to see that biatch get a pulmonary embolism and have a stroke. Maybe then she couldnt lie to US all the fucking time.

Who should I listen to about the economy exactly? You? You just pretend there is nothing good going on in the economy. Cherry picking the negative just makes you sound uninformed. After all, the unemployment rate is pretty low. There has been consistent job growth every month. The stock market is doing well for the most part as well.

Adding insult to injury as usual, but, hey, by all means, may she and her ilk remain clueless. Americans are getting a good lesson in civics now. I'm looking forward to November 2022.

LOL.....Leave Raggedy Ann alone, she's just out there parroting the lies of Tater's string-pullers.
I wonder if with each lie she gets a dollar pay increase for her next stooge job.

Who should I listen to about the economy exactly? You? You just pretend there is nothing good going on in the economy. Cherry picking the negative just makes you sound uninformed. After all, the unemployment rate is pretty low. There has been consistent job growth every month. The stock market is doing well for the most part as well.

and you used this same apologetic when Trump was in, correct?

Yep....and terrorism is caused by unemployment too.

That's easy to say when you make quite a bit of money, are well off and have a prestigious job and position with the connections that come along with it. She wants for nothing.

Just likes it's not too bad on me because I do pretty decent for a middle America kind of guy, but there are millions lower on the scale that are hurt by it, and more below them.

It's always easy to hand wave when something isn't really effecting you personally. Besides she is just a mouthpiece repeating what she is told to repeat by the Biden administration.

I wonder if with each lie she gets a dollar pay increase for her next stooge job.
It’s hilarious how you suddenly forget about the 3-headed stooge of Spicer/Huckleberry/McEnany.

Yes, they Lied on a Daily Basis.
And it was disgusting.

The spread of COVID now is not because of the administration. It is because of people who don't want to get vaccinated. The U.S. economy is doing better than all other countries on earth right now. Be very glad trump is not president.

The spread of COVID now is not because of the administration. It is because of people who don't want to get vaccinated. The U.S. economy is doing better than all other countries on earth right now. Be very glad trump is not president.
More deaths in Pedo Joe’s watch than Trump’s, and Pedo Joe had Trump’s vaccines the whole time.

Veggie Joe sux.

Every so often I tell myself that democrats can't really be as stupid as I think they are, then I check in here and read this drivel and realize that they really ARE as stupid as I thought. Someone should tell them that Covid is being transmitted by the vaccinated as well as the unvaccinated and that the Russian, Chinese and Taliban economic growth is Biden's biggest accomplishment. They're real glad that Trump isn't president. Without Trump, Russia gets Ukraine. China gets Taiwan and the Taliban gets one of the most well equipped military's in the world.

Every so often I tell myself that democrats can't really be as stupid as I think they are, then I check in here and read this drivel and realize that they really ARE as stupid as I thought. Someone should tell them that Covid is being transmitted by the vaccinated as well as the unvaccinated and that the Russian, Chinese and Taliban economic growth is Biden's biggest accomplishment. They're real glad that Trump isn't president. Without Trump, Russia gets Ukraine. China gets Taiwan and the Taliban gets one of the most well equipped military's in the world.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back