Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

clapper is the posterboy for incompetence. and a crook and a liar.
he and brennen were/are complicit in benghazi and birth certificate cover ups.

ahhh... ahhhh duhhh... are you fucking kidding me... creepy obama asshole.

How Did James Clapper, Obama's Intel Chief, Not Know About a ...
www.thedailybeast.com/how-did-james-clapper-obamas-intel-chief-not-know-about-a...
Dec 21, 2010 - "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," she said. ... I am glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ...
James Clapper, DNI, didn't know about London... - YouTube
▶ 3:08

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Bunker91
Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb plot.mov - Duration: 0:55. Jim Vicevich 4 ...

Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb ...
▶ 0:55

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Jim Vicevich
I know. He's a busy guy. Hunting down terror is a full time job. No time to keep up ... Director of National ...

White House Admits Intel Chief Was Not Briefed on Britain Terror ...
www.foxnews.com/.../intelligence-director-clapper-stumped-mention-london-terror-plot...
Dec 22, 2010 - "I'm glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ... about what the United States is doing to prevent another attempted terror attack. ... she was "a little surprised" he didn't know about the London plot.
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Not Briefed on ...
abcnews.go.com/US/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper...london.../story?id...
Dec 22, 2010 - Director of National Intelligence James Clapper was caught off guard Monday ... "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," Sawyer told Clapper. ... If 2010 passes without a successful terror attack on U.S. soil, it is ...

Really, many pubs feel this way as well. I knew not to vote for such an unstable man who is power hungry and thinks he is a God. Clapper is right. Trump is a lunatic.

Statements like yours bring to mind a funny mental image:

Trump has locked your bus driver in the closet and hijacked your short yellow bus. He has locked the doors from the inside and now instead of being on route to your little leftist rally, the bus is careening down a twisted, winding road at 75 MPH.

The poor little leftists inside the bus are screaming and crying for him to stop, but he keeps pushing harder on the accelerator pedal, while maniacally laughing and throwing beer cans out the window at cars he passes.

:happy-1:

Pretty much about it, except you are in the bus too.

He's also worried trump having access to the nuclear codes.
This is unprecedented that generals are saying this.
Millions of Americans are already saying it.

Clapper questions Trump's fitness to hold office - CNN Video
General Clapper?!

God you're an idiot!
This turd dishonors a great general and ignores that one of the biggest topics in this country is that DT is a pathological liar and unfit to serve as president.
25th amendment is constantly being discussed.
This never happened under Obama or any president.
Clapper was never a great general and not even a general but a lieutenant general. What he was was a deep state appointee of Obama's whose ignorance or incompetence caused him to lie about information gathering of US citizens. He resigned because he heard Trump was serious about draining the swamp.
This dope has all the buzz words for the mentally disturbed. " Deep state, drain the swamp etc.
moron still doesn't know DT has hired 189 people directly from the swamp.
But you did your duty. Anyone who tells the truth about DT must be condemned.
It's the law..Trump's law.
Shit for brains, career politicians/deep state is the swamp. Get your fucking head out of your ass
Still can't admit DT is stocking the swamp. Lol.
You believe a pathological liar instead of the facts..

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.
The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.
A President is not supposed to hate half the citizenry and he is supposed to be smart enough to deal with the press in a professional and dignified manner. At the very least, when he attacks the media or portion of it or individuals in it. He should be able to back up his claims with real factual information, not speculations, opinions, and unfounded allegations.
It has been all "backed up". The problem is the the libs ignore it. Just like the media does.
It has not been backed up. That is why there is such a big issue. He bullshyts and lies to try and cover his butt.

Millions of Americans are already talking about it.

Isn't that the guy that didn't have the competence in congressional testimony to say he couldn't answer a question in an open forum, so he chose to commit perjury instead? Yeah, he'd be the go to guy for competence, LMAO.

The base is 33% and dropping rapidly.,
They're too stupid to see Trump didn't even mention " fine people on both sides" last night.

General Clapper?!

God you're an idiot!
This turd dishonors a great general and ignores that one of the biggest topics in this country is that DT is a pathological liar and unfit to serve as president.
Clapper was never a great general and not even a general but a lieutenant general. What he was was a deep state appointee of Obama's whose ignorance or incompetence caused him to lie about information gathering of US citizens. He resigned because he heard Trump was serious about draining the swamp.
This dope has all the buzz words for the mentally disturbed. " Deep state, drain the swamp etc.
Shit for brains, career politicians/deep state is the swamp. Get your fucking head out of your ass
Career politicians/deep state are the enemies of the country...

IMG_0146.JPG
Millions of Americans are already talking about it.

Isn't that the guy that didn't have the competence in congressional testimony to say he couldn't answer a question in an open forum, so he chose to commit perjury instead? Yeah, he'd be the go to guy for competence, LMAO.

Typical deplorable. Anyone who tells the truth about the pussygrabber will and must be criticized. It's the cult's rule.

Career politicians/deep state are the enemies of the country...
So you've been brainwashed to think.
Seek help.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
Is it their job to lie and twist what he says and does?
You mean quote his exact mentally wacko words......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
yes

Wait, what? Did you mean to say yes?
yes, quote his exact words. imagine that.

Look, another kitchen sink coming at the President from the desperate left. :lol:

good thing all of you RW douchebags never threw the kitchen sink at Obama isnt it .. :popcorn:
Obama was never questioned by the mainstream media, they worshipped the messiah. Lol

he never gave the media as many reasons to question him as Dickbreath does ... Trump walks in a room and starts insulting the damn puppy stains.

what was it he said during the campaign about any candidate that attacks him is fair game ?

nothing makes his fat ass any different.

Fuk Trump.

Albert Brooks:
Watching Donald Trump’s hour long rant against the news. I don’t say this lightly but this guy is mentally ill.

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.
The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.
A President is not supposed to hate half the citizenry and he is supposed to be smart enough to deal with the press in a professional and dignified manner. At the very least, when he attacks the media or portion of it or individuals in it. He should be able to back up his claims with real factual information, not speculations, opinions, and unfounded allegations.
It has been all "backed up". The problem is the the libs ignore it. Just like the media does.
It has not been backed up. That is why there is such a big issue. He bullshyts and lies to try and cover his butt.
what hasn't been backed up exactly?

We elected Trump because he will call out the lying fake news liberal media. You libs don't know whether to shit or go blind its hilarious :laugh:

No you didn't. You elected Trump because you want to be lied to. The truth is messy and difficult and demands solutions. You want to deny the real problems and have bumper sticker solutions to complex situations.

Trump told you what you wanted to hear. That it had no basis in reality was unimportant.

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
it's the media's job to report news.
The fact that he lies and acts like he needs to be on psycho meds and in a straight jacket is in fact news
what did he lie about exactly with respect to Charlottesville?

it's the media's job to report news.
The fact that he lies and acts like he needs to be on psycho meds and in a straight jacket is in fact news
what did he lie about exactly with respect to Charlottesville?

That there were "good people" marching with the KKK and white supremacists.

Forum List

Back