Psychotic Islamists strike again:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"The joy of Islam" This time the animals kidnapped a whole school-full of young girls. And what was their horrible crime? Why, wanting to get educated of course!
It's the girls and their families fault. Had they know that this is unacceptable, they wouldn't force these poor Islamists into kidnapping and terrorising them.
Besides, this is all America and Israel's fault!

Nigeria: Boko Haram threatens to sell kidnap girls

Nigeria: Boko Haram threatens to sell kidnap girls

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria's Islamic extremist leader is threatening to sell the more than 300 teenage schoolgirls abducted from a school in the remote northeast three weeks ago, in a new videotape received Monday.

He threatens to attack more schools and abduct more girls

"I abducted your girls," said the leader of Boko Haram, which means "Western education is sinful.

He described the girls as "slaves" and said "By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace." The hour-long video starts with fighters lofting automatic rifles and shooting in the air as they chant "Allahu akbar!" or "God is great."

It was unclear if the video was made before or after reports emerged last week that some of the girls have been forced to marry their abductors — who paid a nominal bride price of $12 — and that others have been carried into neighboring Cameroon and Chad.

In the video, Shekau also says the students "will remain slaves with us." That appears a reference to the ancient jihadi custom of enslaving women captured in a holy war, who then can be used as sex slaves.

"They are slaves and I will sell them because I have the market to sell them," he said, speaking in the Hausa language of northern Nigeria.

Stealing girls to sell into sex slavery just kind of sucks, but telling some broad to buy her own birth control or occasionally stop sport-fucking, now that's the real war on women.

Stealing girls to sell into sex slavery just kind of sucks, but telling some broad to buy her own birth control or occasionally stop sport-fucking, now that's the real war on women.
This administration is truly such a fighter for women's rights, that they've done JACK about this horrific situation.

Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Hmm shouldn't we have a drone somewhere around there?
Those poor girls have already been either raped by their captors, or sold into slavery.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Have you researched what Oblama's responses were to these kidnappings? We can't fight everyone's fight in the world, the locals must step up and confront the evil deeds..

Have you researched what Oblama's responses were to these kidnappings? We can't fight everyone's fight in the world, the locals must step up and confront the evil deeds..
Well I'm sure as the outrage grows, Oblahblah will eventually say something.

Of course he will. obama will issue a statement that says he is troubled. Bush did it. It's all the fault of republicans and the cause is global warming.

Of course he will. obama will issue a statement that says he is troubled. Bush did it. It's all the fault of republicans and the cause is global warming.
And he will tell everybody that it's because of all the interfering and colonialism that America and the West have done, that these Islamist animals did this. They had no choice!

Then he will draw a red line and request that the Islamists release the hostages, or else.

Surely your ass shall speak when intelligence of the miind is lacking...What is Nigeria doing about their problem?

And he will tell everybody that it's because of all the interfering and colonialism that America and the West did, that these Islamist animals did this. They had no choice!

Last edited:
What problem do they have? Their country, their Shariah law, their business. Those women should have known better than to try to get educated. What were they thinking?

OK, they're fully stocked with girls.

Now you who keep goats be extra careful....their other needs remain unfulfilled.
Price of goat and sheep doubled after the kidnappings.

Different country, different laws. I see nothing wrong with it. That's just what happens in war. Some people profit while others suffer.

Different country, different laws. I see nothing wrong with it. That's just what happens in war. Some people profit while others suffer.
Yup. Totally agree, nothing wrong with Muslim men kidnapping 300 school girls for the crime of getting educated, and then raping them and selling them into slavery. Everybody keep moving, nothing happening here.

It's not Oblama's fault either yet, blame is laid at his feet on the thread...
But they had no choice. They're just following Shariah law and those girls left them with no alternative.

Yup. Totally agree, nothing wrong with Muslim men kidnapping 300 school girls for the crime of getting educated, and then raping them and selling them into slavery. Everybody keep moving, nothing happening here.

Glad we see eye to eye on this :)

Forum List

Back