Zone1 Public Apology to NewsVine

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
A couple of weeks ago, when Newsvine accused me (yet again) of being a racist, I brought up her disgusting antisemitism and how she said that “all Jews were evil” and that “they have a natural stink.” I brought this up because it was another example of how many blacks complain about racism and then spew vicious antisemitism themselves.

She insisted she did not say it, but I remembered it distinctly. As it turns out, I got her confused with another hypocritical liberal who accuses people of being prejudiced against blacks while demonstrating her prejudice against Jews. It was LilOleLady who made those disgusting comments about Jews.

So, apologies to NewsVine. She did not say it. When I am wrong, I admit it.

P.S. And as far as LilOleLady, the next time you screech that people who object to the uneducated, unskilled illegals demanding their $500 a night hotel rooms are only complaining because “brown people,“ I will remind you of the disgusting things you have said about Jews.

Good for you to apologize but how or why would you make such an allegation without being 100% certain? I myself have been falsely accused (intentionally misrepresented is the better description) by uncaring, evil people who wish to do me harm and it is a horrible feeling. Trying to negatively influence what is in someones heart is just as bad. False allegations are right up there on the scale of offensive.

Good for you to apologize but how or why would you make such an allegation without being 100% certain? I myself have been falsely accused (intentionally misrepresented is the better description) by uncaring, evil people who wish to do me harm and it is a horrible feeling. Trying to negatively influence what is in someones heart is just as bad. False allegations are right up there on the scale of offensive.
But I was certain I was correct at the time. Next time, you’re right - I will do a search to make sure I haven’t gotten my hypocrites mixed up.

And I know what you mean about false accusations. I have been repeatedly called a racist, including by Newsvine, when it’s not true. One time a mod even claimed I said that blacks were too stupid to go to college. I am continually lied about here. Nobody has every apologized to me.

A couple of weeks ago, when Newsvine accused me (yet again) of being a racist, I brought up her disgusting antisemitism and how she said that “all Jews were evil” and that “they have a natural stink.” I brought this up because it was another example of how many blacks complain about racism and then spew vicious antisemitism themselves.

She insisted she did not say it, but I remembered it distinctly. As it turns out, I got her confused with another hypocritical liberal who accuses people of being prejudiced against blacks while demonstrating her prejudice against Jews. It was LilOleLady who made those disgusting comments about Jews.

P.S. And as far as LilOleLady, the next time you screech that people who object to the uneducated, unskilled illegals demanding their $500 a night hotel rooms are only complaining because “brown people,“ I will remind you of the disgusting things you have said about Jews.
No big deal. It happens all the time on here. Its hard to keep up with everyone on everything.
Good on you for apologizing :thup:

Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness.....A simple, "I mis-targeted" would have sufficed. ;)
I don’t think it’s a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of strength to admit when you’re wrong, and that comes from knowing that you’re right 95% of the time.

Well hell, you made it impossible for me to thank you by using your "apology" as an opportunity to call me a hypocrite (oh the irony) and to use the thread as a platform to further your poor, put upon victim persona.

I know lots of people never like to let a teaching moment pass, but that's not generally me however today I will make an exception.

When a person complains that there are too many "Black people" in situation/location A through Z that IMPLIES that the speaker believes those "Black people" are somewhere they should not be (or should not be allowed to be).

Individuals in the year 2023 who believe that there are places in America that Black people should not be or should not be allowed are professing racists beliefs. This is not merely my opinion, this is fact, or maybe more meaningful to you, decided case law.

This chart should help. There are explanations for each of the categories following the chart:
Overt & Covert
1676001610019.png

Overt and Covert Racism — R-Squared

Well hell, you made it impossible for me to thank you by using your "apology" as an opportunity to call me a hypocrite (oh the irony) and to use the thread as a platform to further your poor, put upon victim persona.

I know lots of people never like to let a teaching moment pass, but that's not generally me however today I will make an exception.

When a person complains that there are too many "Black people" in situation/location A through Z that IMPLIES that the speaker believes those "Black people" are somewhere they should not be (or should not be allowed to be).

Individuals in the year 2023 who believe that there are places in America that Black people should not be or should not be allowed are professing racists beliefs. This is not merely my opinion, this is fact, or maybe more meaningful to you, decided case law.

This chart should help. There are explanations for each of the categories following the chart:
Overt & Covert
View attachment 755555

Overt and Covert Racism — R-Squared
You’re welcome.

Forum List

Back