Public Apology to OhPleaseJustQuit

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Due to the fact that I can't say the specific incident that happened since it occurred in a PM I won't, but I have recently learned that I am not on ignore due to the fact that she was responding and reacting to my threads with my username change, so I figured that I would give this a shot in hopes that she would read it and give me a second chance since I can't PM her or leave a message on her profile.

Anyways, I have offered my sincerest apologies and it's completely up to you if you want to accept them. The ball is in your court. We really share most if not all the same political views though so just something to think about. OhPleaseJustQuit.

So,.. am I actually the only one here who believe it or not has a heart and willing to admit when I'm wrong and tries to fix my mistakes?

download.jpeg

Maybe it's a trap.

So,.. am I actually the only one here who believe it or not has a heart and willing to admit when I'm wrong and tries to fix my mistakes?
I had a disagreement yesterday with another member. I had been mistaken. He educated me. I acknowledged it.

It’s not the end of the world to confess error. But I don’t see a whole lot of it on the Board.

It’s not the end of the world to confess error. But I don’t see a whole lot of it on the Board.

I expect that kind of response from the libs but I didn't from the true patriots. Doesn't that make us as bad as they are if we can't own up to our mistakes? Slade3200 might be part lib, but he at least has a heart where and when it counts.

I'm against it and not the one with the obsession problem.

Yes, the groomers all have that same stupid comeback, due to the fact it is they who are obsessed with infiltrating grade schools with their sick shit, then sniveling when anybody objects. Keep hammering on it, screw the groomers and their fan clubs. Don't be bullied into silence. The president of their Party just came out in full on defense and support of mutilating children; it doesn't get any worse than that.

Yes, the groomers all have that same stupid comeback, due to the fact it is they who are obsessed with infiltrating grade schools with their sick shit, then sniveling when anybody objects. Keep hammering on it, screw the groomers and their fan clubs. Don't be bullied into silence.
Keep hammering. Keep at it until you come!

You are seriously sick - get help before you hurt someone.

Forum List

Back