Public breast feeding

Should we allow breast feeding in public?

• Heck yeah, I love all breasts

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heck no, I hate all breasts

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
What is the problem with that? Obviously, given the choice every woman would prefer to do it in private, but I do not see any problem with a mother feeding the baby in public when it is necessary.

well-mannered public usually tries to look in other direction.
Not that well-mannered stares.
Stupid one gets "offended"

there's staring and there's "looking at" . A breast feeding woman in the middle of a room is gonna get looked at.

who cares? a woman sure does not. A well-mannered public in a room( which private club members are presumed to be) will casually look in a different direction or pretend nothing is happening. A bad-mannered will be looking which is staring.
A stupid one - will complain to the owners that they are "offended"

The situation is the same in any scenery - in a subway, in a room, in a park, it does not matter.
The reaction of the "public" is totally depending on their level of intelligence and manners.

Last edited:
What is the problem with that? Obviously, given the choice every woman would prefer to do it in private, but I do not see any problem with a mother feeding the baby in public when it is necessary.

there's staring and there's "looking at" . A breast feeding woman in the middle of a room is gonna get looked at.

who cares? a woman sure does not. A well-mannered public in a room( which private club members are presumed to be) will casually look in a different direction or pretend nothing is happening. A bad-mannered will be looking which is staring.

The situation is the same in any scenere - in a subway, in a room, in a park, it does not matter.
The reaction of the "public" is totally depending on their level of intelligence and manners.

a breastfeeding woman is not going to dictate where I can or cannot look. She and you need to accept that.

i expect her to be ready for that then.....

when the activity is done enough times, society will likely get over their hang up on it....

i expect her to be ready for that then.....

when the activity is done enough times, society will likely get over their hang up on it....

seriously---if she just places herself so as NOT to be the center of attention there will be no problems. No one will probably even notice.

The situation is the same in any scenere - in a subway, in a room, in a park, it does not matter.

a breastfeeding woman is not going to dictate where I can or cannot look. She and you need to accept that.

If you want to be assumed dumb or lacking any upbringing you can stare - the woman DOES NOT care. She will feed the baby, because it is a natural necessity and is much more important than somebody looking.
She ( and everybody around) will simply know immediately you are either a jerk or just did not have a normal upbringing. Or both.
If it does not matter FOR YOU what will others think about your lack of manners - that is your choice. As I said before - it does not matter for the woman.

If you want to be assumed dumb or lacking any upbringing you can stare - the woman DOES NOT care. She will feed the baby, because it is a natural necessity and is much more important than somebody looking.
She ( and everybody around) will simply know immediately you are either a jerk or just did not have a normal upbringing. Or both.
If it does not matter FOR YOU what will others think about your lack of manners - that is your choice. As I said before - it does not matter for the woman.

WRONG----women have been in here and bitched about it. They demand that they can plop their asses down anywhere they want and NO ONE is to look that direction. Fuck that.

WRONG----women have been in here and bitched about it. They demand that they can plop their asses down anywhere they want and NO ONE is to look that direction. Fuck that.

wut?

you have a complex, dude. Grow up

wut?

you have a complex, dude. Grow up

awesome response.

Nice holier than thou attitude, bub.

Let's see how you squawk when somebody does something you don't care to observe in a place upon which you spend many thousands of dollars per year to enjoy.

Last edited:

Nice holier than thou attitude, bub.

Let's see how you squawk when somebody does something you don't care to observe in a place upon which you spend many thousands of dollars per year to enjoy.

***the third category detected*** :lol:

If they can be discreet, fine. Throw a little blanket over yourself or choose a spot that isn't crowded. I don't think children should see that.

If they can be discreet, fine. Throw a little blanket over yourself or choose a spot that isn't crowded. I don't thinkchildren should see that.

why? what is wrong with seeing how a human mother naturally feeds a human child, as it is supposed to be? Should you also ban children from seeing how the puppies are being fed by their mother, or the kittens? Have you seen that yourself?

Women were breastfeeding in front of everybody for centuries and still do almost everywhere except in the still "puritan" USA where the most natural thing is being viewed as a perversion. By some.

Forum List

Back