🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Schools Cop Shoots At Fleeing Teens Making Out

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Public Schools Cop Shoots At Fleeing Kids Who Had Been Making Out :ack-1:

TULSA, Okla. –A Tulsa Public Schools police officer is on paid leave for firing his gun at a car in which teens were messing around.

... “Two young people probably doing something that they shouldn’t have been doing in the parking lot,” TPS official Chris Payne said. Payne said their officer went to the car and started asking questions, but the driver didn’t want to answer.

“[He] tried to get away in the car, and apparently [the officer] shot at the vehicle,” Payne told FOX23.

... Detectives said there is evidence to show the officer did indeed shoot and hit the car one time in the back left tire.

The two kids weren’t around when TPD arrived on scene Sunday, but detectives were able to find and talk to one of them about the incident. The 17-year-old boy told investigators he just wanted to leave, and that was the reason he drove off.

The officer said he felt threatened by that move and fired the shot. <<

Let's read that again...
He felt "threatened" by a teenage boy unwilling to be grilled on his hormones, so he shot at the car.

Required USMB commentary:

Fornicators! Blasphemy! Kill 'em all!

TULSA, Okla. –A Tulsa Public Schools police officer is on paid leave for firing his gun at a car in which teens were messing around.

... “Two young people probably doing something that they shouldn’t have been doing in the parking lot,” TPS official Chris Payne said. Payne said their officer went to the car and started asking questions, but the driver didn’t want to answer.

“[He] tried to get away in the car, and apparently [the officer] shot at the vehicle,” Payne told FOX23.

... Detectives said there is evidence to show the officer did indeed shoot and hit the car one time in the back left tire.

The two kids weren’t around when TPD arrived on scene Sunday, but detectives were able to find and talk to one of them about the incident. The 17-year-old boy told investigators he just wanted to leave, and that was the reason he drove off.

Let's read that again...
He felt "threatened" by a teenage boy unwilling to be grilled on his hormones, so he shot at the car.

Maybe they were speeding....isn't there a thread around here somewhere supporting cops shooting at fleeing, speeding cars?

Let's read that again...

Maybe they were speeding....isn't there a thread around here somewhere supporting cops shooting at fleeing, speeding cars?

This appears to have been a moving vehicle; Oklahoma now has Texas rules on showing affection while breathing..............:(

TULSA, Okla. &#8211;A Tulsa Public Schools police officer is on paid leave for firing his gun at a car in which teens were messing around.

... &#8220;Two young people probably doing something that they shouldn&#8217;t have been doing in the parking lot,&#8221; TPS official Chris Payne said. Payne said their officer went to the car and started asking questions, but the driver didn&#8217;t want to answer.

&#8220;[He] tried to get away in the car, and apparently [the officer] shot at the vehicle,&#8221; Payne told FOX23.

The two kids weren&#8217;t around when TPD arrived on scene Sunday, but detectives were able to find and talk to one of them about the incident. The 17-year-old boy told investigators he just wanted to leave, and that was the reason he drove off.

Let's read that again...

:eusa_doh: Of course - here I was expecting Steve McParrot to come by and yell "fornicators" or NovaSteve to sniff around to see if one of the teens was a tranny -- when I should be looking for ShitInMySpeedos. How did I miss that...

Actually if either one of these teens was black, all three of those guys should be here soon defending rent-a-cop...

[MENTION=37134]ShootSpeeders[/MENTION] [MENTION=44457]Steve_McGarrett[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Good thing they didn't have a dog tied to the fender....
The dog dies either way...
Gets shot by the cop or gets dragged by the car like in the first Vacation movie...

ok, some cops who works for the city and states has accidently shot people what do you want done?

I thought police were only allowed to use deadly force if their life or the life of another
was in danger.Not to stop people from making out.

If it was around here and the car took off there would be 20 cars in pursuit. Helicopters would be tracking them. Spike strip would be put down and they would be taken out with a pit maneuver. The two would end their make out session face down in the middle of the street hands handcuffed behind their backs.

Shooting at a fleeing car is reasonable.
I used to think so too, but then I thought about the other cars that are on the road. Where would the blame fall if a car crashed into another car because of it being shot at? Those who are in the car that is crashed into, they could end up suing the cops for shooting at the car that crashes into them.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Let's read that again...

The officer can be charged with felonious willful misconduct of official behavior.

He needs to go to the state pen for some readjustment.

ok, some cops who works for the city and states has accidently shot people what do you want done?

If you're asking me, what I want done is for us to grow the fuck up and put away the childish gun fetish game. What I want done is for the society I live in to take reasoned approaches to situations instead of automatically reaching for the trigger. What I want done is for us to shift away from these cultural values of destruction and shooting and blowing things up, and toward values of life and humanity.

That's what I want done. How 'bout you?

Last edited:
I used to think so too, but then I thought about the other cars that are on the road. Where would the blame fall if a car crashed into another car because of it being shot at? Those who are in the car that is crashed into, they could end up suing the cops for shooting at the car that crashes into them.

Holly

That's one concern. What if the bullet hit the car's gas tank? That's another.
What if it went through the window and hit one of the people in the car? Or ricocheted off the ground and injured some other bystander?

Holly

The blame would always be on the fleeing car.

Holly

The blame would always be on the fleeing car.

Only in your sick perverted twisted cesspool of a mind that is already on record here as advocating shooting pot smokers in the face. :eusa_hand:

If it was around here and the car took off there would be 20 cars in pursuit. Helicopters would be tracking them. Spike strip would be put down and they would be taken out with a pit maneuver. The two would end their make out session face down in the middle of the street hands handcuffed behind their backs.

More likely, they would be fired at no fewer than 500 times, hit at least ten. If either survived that, they would be tortured and murdered after arrest.

Forum List

Back