Publix supermarkets won't allow BLM garb, says they stand by their policy

Outstanding no politics on your work garb. We have always shopped there and there was a reasons they are clean, polite and have great subs.
Never had their subs. Might have to try them!

Let's see how long they stand by the policy, although Publix ain't exactly the ghetto types grocery store, Hell I don't even shop there because its expensive as hell although I have stopped in a few times.
thanks for the info ! i will be giving them more of my business.
Yep, I am gonna look at their ads online there is one about 25 miles away and its near other grocery stores I buy from so might have to start using them as well.
they make great sub sandwiches.

We have none of those markets in the West but I think the policy is admirable but lies on a slippery slope
unless they ban all clothing with political messaging.

Let's see how long they stand by the policy, although Publix ain't exactly the ghetto types grocery store, Hell I don't even shop there because its expensive as hell although I have stopped in a few times.
Publix is an American grocery store, they don't care for communists and criminals.
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Shiet! My ex used to run the Publix bakery, and yeah, it was love at first sight and all that. I never even told her dumbass that. But I saw her and it was like..doh! Wtf is going on?!
She saw me too, and I saw that hunger in her eyes.
So you were in love with her buns at first sight huh?
No, that came later, when I saw her washing dishes. (from behind)
It was all hair and face and eyes at first sight, really.
Oh geez, she looked like a hot adult version of that blonde girl on Hot Fudge. that's the best way to describe it.
Well..okkayy..

This here at 5:24
Yeah, she was hot..and ofc equally crazy. Right on par with the hot/crazy matrix. ;)
That guy knows his stuff! :laughing0301:
Swedish and Cherokee, o lawd! Me and my friends gave her the name "Crazy squaw".

Last edited:
They'll go after their suppliers, and shame them into ending their contracts with Publix.

These people are relentless, they are demanding the entire world bend to their rules.

Publix is an American grocery store, they don't care for communists and criminals.
Shiet! My ex used to run the Publix bakery, and yeah, it was love at first sight and all that. I never even told her dumbass that. But I saw her and it was like..doh! Wtf is going on?!
No, that came later, when I saw her washing dishes.
Oh geez, she looked like a hot adult version of that blonde girl on Hot Fudge. that's the best way to describe it.
Well..okkayy..

This here at 5:35

Damn what a looker...I met my wife over 40 years ago, one day when i returned home from a hot day at work, in a Saudi Arabian Hanger in 120 degree heat, my wife asked me "What would you do, if you came in and i was mopping the floor naked"? Now my wife looked like the picture below. I said you wouldnt be mopping the floor anymore.

14.Long-Dark-Brown-Hair.jpg

Well..okkayy..

Yeah, she was hot..and ofc equally crazy. Right on par with the hot/crazy matrix. ;)

Most of the products are made right here in Floor E. Da so they would have to infiltrate this state, and i just dont think that would happen. Too many of US have weapons, and arent afraid to use them.

Well..okkayy..

Most of the products are made right here in Floor E. Da so they would have to infiltrate this state, and i just dont think that would happen. Too many of US have weapons, and arent afraid to use them.

Publix actually has chemical engineers to reverse engineer products and then produce them under their house brand.
They do a fine job.

Forum List

Back