Punkass Trolls

I think you need a cooking message board Barb.

Honestly, I'm a good cook. I don't like to look at cooking shows or to trade recipes though.
Maybe you need to take the stick out of your ass? Perhaps its shaped like a spoon? Just an idea. I don't know where you're coming from with your suggestions and all.
Slotted spoon, ladle or pasta spoon? Ooh that'd be stingy.

I only came across one hacker. The rest are just bored trolls. They get banned and come back under a proxy. Emma and crowd are not very inventive but fun to chew on till they get banned. :)

So, are they kids? IP addresses can be traced, but one post mentioned proxy servers. Seems pretty complicated for kids, but they don't seem all that bright.

the next one just showed up...watch the intro thread

I enjoy taunting them about their bad grammar.

713bdec8_3f7e_2ca9.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
i always find it gratifying when distaste for a particular troll crosses party lines.

:thup:

I love when the trolls out themselves. Trolls really have no party line other then themselves.

:lol: Yeah, California Girl should just give it up and leave! She's not fooling anyone.

i know some people lack self-awareness, but here's a hint... she's been here quite a while and has a lot of pos rep from people on both sides of the political aisle.

you've been here about a second and a half, have spewed close to 100 posts and have been negged by people on both sides of the aisle... all of whom are telling you you're a troll.

maybe it's you who should give it up and leave since *you* aren't fooling anyone. :cuckoo:

I love when the trolls out themselves. Trolls really have no party line other then themselves.

:lol: Yeah, California Girl should just give it up and leave! She's not fooling anyone.

i know some people lack self-awareness, but here's a hint... she's been here quite a while and has a lot of pos rep from people on both sides of the political aisle.

you've been here about a second and a half, have spewed close to 100 posts and have been negged by people on both sides of the aisle... all of whom are telling you you're a troll.

maybe it's you who should give it up and leave since *you* aren't fooling anyone. :cuckoo:

You can see who has repped HBG and if it was positive or negative ? Impressive.

You can see who has repped HBG and if it was positive or negative ? Impressive.

Knock her up, Dillo... ;)

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back