Punkass Trolls

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any kind words to say about Jane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8AeV8Jbx6M

She/he at least cared enough to make an avie.

They really need a spot on the profiles for next of kin. Where in the heck are we suppose to send these ashes?

I have been told that troll ashes are being used as chalk lines :eek:

My town spreads troll ashes on the streets when we have an ice storm.

This last week gave us a good supply.

Hi sweetie :)
:confused:
How'd you see me just reading?

psychic :)

Its good to see you again.

Nice to see you, too, all of you <3
This thread (and the banned intros) was an education of sorts. I didn't know hackers went into message boards. Trolls are everywhere, but it seems like hackers would have more lucrative ends in mind. I'm kind of with Maggie in being kind of confused...until I think about people's need to show off.

Hi sweetie :)
:confused:
How'd you see me just reading?

This thread (and the banned intros) was an education of sorts. I didn't know hackers went into message boards. Trolls are everywhere, but it seems like hackers would have more lucrative ends in mind. I'm kind of with Maggie in being kind of confused...until I think about people's need to show off.

I only came across one hacker. The rest are just bored trolls. They get banned and come back under a proxy. Emma and crowd are not very inventive but fun to chew on till they get banned. :)

I only came across one hacker. The rest are just bored trolls. They get banned and come back under a proxy. Emma and crowd are not very inventive but fun to chew on till they get banned. :)

So, are they kids? IP addresses can be traced, but one post mentioned proxy servers. Seems pretty complicated for kids, but they don't seem all that bright.

So, are they kids? IP addresses can be traced, but one post mentioned proxy servers. Seems pretty complicated for kids, but they don't seem all that bright.

the next one just showed up...watch the intro thread

My friends and I are all in Mensa.

Forum List

Back