Punkass Trolls

The trolls they come and go, some stick around.. I don't mind them..

besides.. I've been called a troll .. seems crazy but who knows?

Last edited:
the next one just showed up...watch the intro thread

I enjoy taunting them about their bad grammar.

713bdec8_3f7e_2ca9.gif

Bad grammar makes me weep.

Please kill the trolls.

Some of these trolls sound like they might have husbands and children if not even grandchildren. I'd like to see their troll plug pulled as well but lets not hear about killing the bitter old bats! I admit I've had fun with the trolls witlessness many times and I even wished them ill but lets not talk about killing them... save that for then we're talking about terrorists.

Rejoining USMB over and over with a proxy and a new nick does not give you that "o so fresh feeling", HG. You are used goods, and today is trash day at USMB (I hope).

Three days with no electricity... looks like I've been missing the show....:eusa_doh:

Then the trolls should be backing of soon to look for fresh prey! This is good news!

Your suppose to make a sqeaky sound when we post.

Who is "we" you and the other welfare recipients standing in line at the abortion clinic?

It's kinda hard making someone wittier than you your chew toy isn't it!

i'm sorry, but i'm not fluent in *stupid*.

would you mind reposting in english? :thup:

thanks

Your suppose to make a sqeaky sound when we post.

Who is "we" you and the other welfare recipients standing in line at the abortion clinic?

It's kinda hard making someone wittier than you your chew toy isn't it!

i'm sorry, but i'm not fluent in *stupid*.

would you mind reposting in english? :thup:

thanks

That's our del.

The eternal optimist.

She has as much chance of posting in English, as I have of posting in Farsi.

The plot thickens... what's going on here?

There has been a disruption in the force around here nearly every weekend for like weeks now, Lumpy. One theory has it it is the same poster or gaggle of posters who, having been banned, redress as "new" and rejoin here.

Just a theory -- like gravity is "just a theory".

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back