Punkass Trolls

She's not a troll. But I do believe you're somebody's sock puppet.

CG annoys the snot out me....but she is no troll. HG amuses me.....and she is.

Go figure.

I don't think the Hillbilly is a girl. Too many unfeminine phases. I doubt a woman would use that avatar. Looks like something off an old car parts company calender.

The going theory seems to be that HG is many personas here, some gone, some still with us.

Frankly, this new crop of trolls is not very satisfying. No crunch when you chew...all mealy. I think mebbe ants got into the troll bin.

I saw the Mod Squad should bring back PI. I've read some of his stuff...he was an excellent troll.

Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

I can think of at least one person who hasn't read that rule for a loooooooooooong time. He thinks he's channeling John Belushi, so it's okay.

There has been a disruption in the force around here nearly every weekend for like weeks now, Lumpy. One theory has it it is the same poster or gaggle of posters who, having been banned, redress as "new" and rejoin here.

Just a theory -- like gravity is "just a theory".

Must be they move from basement to basement as they blow the fuses in one.

12.jpg

Well now, be fair. Dial up is slow and every time they need to confab, they have to disconnect from the net to use the phone.

If they're all in one room, they wouldn't need phones. But hey, you never know. It's like texting someone sitting in the next room. Maybe they've forgotten they can just yell "YOUR TURN!!"

There were a bunch of trolls a couple of days ago, all with join dates of 2004/2005. Are they still around? I'm wondering if there isn't still a conspiracy to pirate USMB and these noob boobs are part of it.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

I believe this definition describes most people on USMB at one time or another. It would be nice to have a USMB definition.

That describes a lot of the people here. I guess if you have a huge post count you're allowed to troll the new people.

Worthy of what? Of HG making a pass at you. Hell hun, i would guess that those passes are handed out like candy.

Now worthy of being better then say ....troll. Last i looked, i would say you are more then worthy.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

i dont know about that, Jillian can troll with the best of em
but that one was a hanging slider out over the plate
not hitting it out of the park would have been a shame
;)
YMMV

HAHA!

Ya think?

I do think MaggieMae is (R)ight. :eusa_whistle:

well shit.

more than one pe(R)son thinks billy was our gay pu(r)to(r)can (r)epublican.

I was thinking it was someone other than that. (R) mixed reason in with his nuttyness. Started off sane then went full nuts if the thread didn't go his way.

So if I'm reading between the lines right... the Cheesehead Skank is Emma, and Emma was Righteous1, and Righteous1 was a complete and utter douchebag.

I am not worthy. :razz:

Worthy of what? Of HG making a pass at you. Hell hun, i would guess that those passes are handed out like candy.

Now worthy of being better then say ....troll. Last i looked, i would say you are more then worthy.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

i dont know about that, Jillian can troll with the best of em
but that one was a hanging slider out over the plate
not hitting it out of the park would have been a shame
;)
YMMV

Yeah but again, if it is a question of "worthy" lil hg is out of her depth. She/he/ it is not even in the same league let along ballpark as jillian.

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

Sorta. They get banned and come back in as someone/something else. They are easy to spot. :) I see you understand what has been going on here a bit better since your first days arrival.

Oh, about California Girl being a troll?

No, I checked it out and she's 100% pure troll from the toothless bull dyke variety.

Your style and language is beginning to sound eerily similar to that Biker dude's, who had a serious hatred of CG. Izzat you?

I'm curious why you singled out California Girl if you have only recently become a member here where membership is huge compared to other independent message boards. You see you've given yourself away, my dear. You obviously have at least one alter here, because even trolls don't select one person to attack. Trolls want attention from the entire readership. Sock puppets on the other hand either like to ^5 themselves or have an ax to grind.

No, I checked it out and she's 100% pure troll from the toothless bull dyke variety.

Your style and language is beginning to sound eerily similar to that Biker dude's, who had a serious hatred of CG. Izzat you?

I'm curious why you singled out California Girl if you have only recently become a member here where membership is huge compared to other independent message boards. You see you've given yourself away, my dear. You obviously have at least one alter here, because even trolls don't select one person to attack. Trolls want attention from the entire readership. Sock puppets on the other hand either like to ^5 themselves or have an ax to grind.

Emma, she always sounds the same. She always has the same tact. She always goes after the same people.

I do think MaggieMae is (R)ight. :eusa_whistle:

well shit.

more than one pe(R)son thinks billy was our gay pu(r)to(r)can (r)epublican.

I was thinking it was someone other than that. (R) mixed reason in with his nuttyness. Started off sane then went full nuts if the thread didn't go his way.

So if I'm reading between the lines right... the Cheesehead Skank is Emma, and Emma was Righteous1, and Righteous1 was a complete and utter douchebag.

That's the way I see it.

Forum List

Back