Punkass Trolls

well shit.

more than one pe(R)son thinks billy was our gay pu(r)to(r)can (r)epublican.

I was thinking it was someone other than that. (R) mixed reason in with his nuttyness. Started off sane then went full nuts if the thread didn't go his way.

So if I'm reading between the lines right... the Cheesehead Skank is Emma, and Emma was Righteous1, and Righteous1 was a complete and utter douchebag.

That's the way I see it.

Emma wasn't (R)ighteous.

Emma is a troll punk from another digital place who was put on "coventry" there. Therefore she got bored and decided to infest this place.

I do think MaggieMae is (R)ight. :eusa_whistle:

well shit.

I was thinking it was someone other than that. (R) mixed reason in with his nuttyness. Started off sane then went full nuts if the thread didn't go his way.

So if I'm reading between the lines right... the Cheesehead Skank is Emma, and Emma was Righteous1, and Righteous1 was a complete and utter douchebag.

There's one element missing. (R)ighteous was also somebody else. ;)

And Hilbilly Freak is also at least one other poster now. With at least one more registered and waiting.

Gotta love what these obsessive psychotic types will do for attention.

I do think MaggieMae is (R)ight. :eusa_whistle:

well shit.

But where does the troll Cali Girl fit in all of that.

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

syreen, Cali Girl, rat in the hat and RadiomanATL could all very well have 3-5 people behind the user names... maybe it's a class room for retarded children.

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

syreen, Cali Girl, rat in the hat and RadiomanATL could all very well have 3-5 people behind the user names... maybe it's a class room for retarded children.

I just call it as I see it. Your "style" changes frequently.
If you and your friends get a kick out of this kind of game and it floats yer boat, by all means play. But don't think you're so smart and witty that whatever you're doing hasn't been done before. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I just call it as I see it. Your "style" changes frequently.
If you and your friends get a kick out of this kind of game and it floats yer boat, by all means play. But don't think you're so smart and witty that whatever you're doing hasn't been done before. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I think you called it (r)ight.

Maybe we're being visited by a GhOsTer, and we could Be Troll Free if we offered it some Free Candy.

Sucks when we call your number down to the last detail huh?

I see #3 waiting in the wings has been activated. :eusa_whistle:

You know, a Tree Hugger telling the forum to blow him is just too obvious. Somebody with his track record should be much better at these things by now.

I see #3 waiting in the wings has been activated. :eusa_whistle:

You know, a Tree Hugger telling the forum to blow him is just too obvious. Somebody with his track record should be much better at these things by now.

I'm telling you, we have ants in the troll bin.

Maybe he's just burned out. I know I would be if I'd been doing it as long as he has. He wouldn't know me, but now I know exactly who he is. His little caricatures are so run of the mill any 6-year-old could come up with them, but he really shouldn't recycle user names that way if he doesn't want to get figured out.

Sloppy. Very, very sloppy. I would have expected better from a legend in his own mind.

well shit.

And Hilbilly Freak is also at least one other poster now. With at least one more registered and waiting.

Jeez. This is like trying to read Ulysses and having no idea who's who and what the hell is actually going on. :lol:

Gunny must be on vacation.

Jeez. This is like trying to read Ulysses and having no idea who's who and what the hell is actually going on. :lol:

Gunny must be on vacation.

I'm starting to get a little lost in this one too, so I've hired a team to get to the bottom of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me their street address and I'll get their mommy's credit card cancelled. No high speed nets, no troll.

Also, just cancel new accounts with no activity in the first eight hours.

Last edited:
Early info from the team says we may have to call the GhOsTer Busters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me their street address and I'll get their mommy's credit card cancelled. No high speed nets, no troll.

Better yet cancel the accounts of established members here who troll the new members.

Better yet cancel the accounts of established members here who troll the new members.

I'll keep it to your intellectual level. Fuck off.

You haven't contributed to a single thread of substance here. Just a rogue troll being observed for information, so the others get caught all at once. Thanks tool.

I just realized who it is. The 4 of us only grouped up on one of the little trolls.

Welcome back, Free Candy. You were so much fun the last time you were here.

Does coming back give you some solace?

Forum List

Back