"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you started stocking up on gasoline, rags and glass bottles so that you'll be ready when Zimmerman is acquitted?

No, have you started doing the same in case Z is convicted?

Although anything is theoretically possible, some things are just NOT likely.

There is almost no chance whatsoever that the prosecution will secure a conviction in the Zimmerman case.

They have studiously nailed that possibility into a coffin using their own hammers, nails and might.

Seriously, be objective. If you cannot appreciate how fine a job the State is doing on behalf of the DEFENDANT, then you either are not paying attention or you just can't see what's right under your nose.

You have gotto be the dumbest Finnish hockey player I have ever met.:cuckoo:

What you really mean is that the only way the jury will find him guilty is if they don't see the world your way, which is what I already stated. Hopefully they are not biased by racism (i.e, every black teenager is a potential gangster, thief, violent thug, etc.) and a pro-gun philosophy.

Who do you think would be charged with a crime if the cops showed up before Zimmerman shot Martin?

Nobody.

Interesting.

So you're convinced that Martin was righteous in his activities that night?

There is no proof or evidence that he was doing anything wrong except wearing a hoodie while black.

You might be a fine racist, but you don't pay much attention to what's going on around you....

{Former New York police sergeant Steve Kardian characterized Zimmerman’s position in the description from Good as “virtually indefensible.” As discussed during the testimony, Kardian said that Good likely knew about the “ground and pound” position from watching (Mixed Martial Arts) MMA or Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on TV. Noting the importance of Zimmerman’s physical capabilities, Kardian said looking at him he sees “a soft man, a soft person, not very tough, not very physical at all.”}

Zimmerman Trial Neighbor John Good Witness Testimony Fox | Mediaite

Yeah, assault is still a crime - even it's against a Hispanic declared "white" by the Klan...

Interesting.

So you're convinced that Martin was righteous in his activities that night?
There is no proof or evidence that he was doing anything wrong except wearing a hoodie while black.

There is evidence:

Zimmerman's testimony (self-serving as it is)
Jeantel's testimony that he was close to his father's girlfriend's house
The phone call to the police where Zimmeran says he didn't know where Martin was

Had Martin lived, he would be the one charged with felony battery because there is no proof that Zimmerman started the fight.

You might be a fine racist, but you don't pay much attention to what's going on around you....

{Former New York police sergeant Steve Kardian characterized Zimmerman’s position in the description from Good as “virtually indefensible.” As discussed during the testimony, Kardian said that Good likely knew about the “ground and pound” position from watching (Mixed Martial Arts) MMA or Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on TV. Noting the importance of Zimmerman’s physical capabilities, Kardian said looking at him he sees “a soft man, a soft person, not very tough, not very physical at all.”}

Zimmerman Trial Neighbor John Good Witness Testimony Fox | Mediaite

Yeah, assault is still a crime - even it's against a Hispanic declared "white" by the Klan...
I agree. Z looks and acts like a punk imo...*

No, have you started doing the same in case Z is convicted?

There is almost no chance whatsoever that the prosecution will secure a conviction in the Zimmerman case.

They have studiously nailed that possibility into a coffin using their own hammers, nails and might.

Seriously, be objective. If you cannot appreciate how fine a job the State is doing on behalf of the DEFENDANT, then you either are not paying attention or you just can't see what's right under your nose.

Oh come now TderpM. Even a drunk imbecile with no brain like you has to realize that you are transparent, pointless, vapid, stupid, useless and dishonest.

I have advised you of the future. YOU don't like the prediction? Too bad.

Zimmerman is all but CERTAIN to walk.

The State's case is terrible and is being presented in a god-awful manner.

Oh come now TderpM. Even a drunk imbecile with no brain like you has to realize that you are transparent, pointless, vapid, stupid, useless and dishonest.

Go back to Finland.:evil:

The cuts and bumps on the back of Zimmerman's head and his broken nose indicate otherwise.
No they don't. Didn't you watch the medical expert today?

The medical examiner didn't say the injuries didn't exist, you babbling butthole.

Since they DO exist, they qualify as "evidence," you moron.

And, by the way, they also need not have actually BEEN life threatening, you ignoramus. So the thrust of the doctor's testimony was pretty much beside the point.

That's what happens when a buffoonish prosecutor is asking questions in a case that should not have even been brought.

Go back to Finland.:evil:

Wrong nationality, TderpM.

Besides, I don't take advice from fat ass drunken sluts.

So, STFU if you have nothing intelligent to offer, Snoopie. :thup:

The cuts and bumps on the back of Zimmerman's head and his broken nose indicate otherwise.

The medical examiner didn't say the injuries didn't exist, you babbling butthole.

And, by the way, they also need not have actually BEEN life threatening, you ignoramus. So the thrust of the doctor's testimony was pretty much beside the point.

That's what happens when a buffoonish prosecutor is asking questions in a case that should not have even been brought.

You don't know diddly you Fin fucking boob.

I know you pretty well, in fact, TderpM.

You are a huge wide ass drunken stupid slut with no arguments to offer and no ability or willingness (most of the time) to even properly edit your illiteracy.

Anyway, I happen to be right.

This causes fucking asshole morons like you endless confusion, Snoopie.

:thup:

I know you pretty well, in fact, TderpM.

You are a huge wide ass drunken stupid slut with no arguments to offer and no ability or willingness (most of the time) to even properly edit your illiteracy.

Anyway, I happen to be right.

This causes fucking asshole morons like you endless confusion, Snoopie.

:thup:

Don't bring my personal life into this.

What Nancy Grapes said.

Nancy snaps at Zimmerman friend: Honey, get in line! | HLNtv.com

I voted for "Aquitted". He has an excellent legal team.
I'm sure the "knock-knock" joke made Zimmerman a lot of friends on the jury as they were looking at the pained expressions on the faces of Trayvon Martin's parents!

So your position is "Fuck the evidence, the lawyer told an inappropriate joke, so hang his client!"? I'm hoping the jurors are smarter than you are.

Trayvon called Zimmerman a 'Creepy-Ass Cracker'. Who is the racist supposed to be?

Cracker is not a race nor a color.

You are such a lying scuzbucket, I swear. What do you "think" - I'm using the word very loosely here - the word means? Are you seriously going to try to convince us that you think Trayvon was calling Zimmerman a crunchy piece of unleavened bread product? :eusa_hand: Please don't assume we're all dumbfucks just because you choose to be.

a usually disparaging : a poor usually Southern white
b capitalized : a native or resident of Florida or Georgia —used as a nickname

Merriam-Webster, dimwit. Go argue the definition with THEM.

Trayvon called Zimmerman a 'Creepy-Ass Cracker'. Who is the racist supposed to be?

Cracker is not a race nor a color.

You are such a lying scuzbucket, I swear. What do you "think" - I'm using the word very loosely here - the word means? Are you seriously going to try to convince us that you think Trayvon was calling Zimmerman a crunchy piece of unleavened bread product? :eusa_hand: Please don't assume we're all dumbfucks just because you choose to be.

a usually disparaging : a poor usually Southern white
b capitalized : a native or resident of Florida or Georgia —used as a nickname

Merriam-Webster, dimwit. Go argue the definition with THEM.

Cracker is not a race or a color.

Forum List

Back