"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[

Here is the same info from a more liberal friendly source.
MIAMI/ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - FBI interviews with dozens of friends, coworkers and neighbors of George Zimmerman found no evidence that the accused murderer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was a racist, according to new documents released on Thursday.

No evidence Trayvon Martin's killer is racist: FBI interviews - Chicago Tribune

Completely irrelevent.

All they have to prove is that Zimmerman deprived Trayvon of his civil rights.

They didn't have to prove the cops who beat Rodney King were "racists" in order to put them on trial when an all-white jury acquitted those assholes.

[

MIAMI/ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - FBI interviews with dozens of friends, coworkers and neighbors of George Zimmerman found no evidence that the accused murderer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was a racist, according to new documents released on Thursday.

Completely irrelevent.

They didn't have to prove the cops who beat Rodney King were "racists" in order to put them on trial when an all-white jury acquitted those assholes.

Wrong, JoeBitch.

If they could somehow prove that Zimmerman intentionally deprived Trayvon of some civil right, they would still have to show that Zimmerman's alleged intentional deprivation of Trayvon's "right" was for racist reasons.

Otherwise, anyone who did anybody else any civil "wrong" could be hauled up before the Federal Court for denying the "victim" of his or her "civil rights."

That is NOT the way it works, you ignorant lout.

And I am quite sure that you have exactly NO notion of the legal bases necessary for a Federal action against Zimmerman to be commenced.

[

Completely irrelevent.

Wrong, JoeBitch.

If they could somehow prove that Zimmerman intentionally deprived Trayvon of some civil right, they would still have to show that Zimmerman's alleged intentional deprivation of Trayvon's "right" was for racist reasons.

Otherwise, anyone who did anybody else any civil "wrong" could be hauled up before the Federal Court for denying the "victim" of his or her "civil rights."

And I am quite sure that you have exactly NO notion of the legal bases necessary for a Federal action against Zimmerman to be commenced.

You don't know what you are talking about, you fascist commie.

Completely irrelevent.

Wrong, JoeBitch.

Oh my. You are quite the ill-mannered personality outside of the Coffee Shop. How is he a fascist commie? Because he supports Zimmerman? Were you aware that O'Mara and West debunked the fact that GZ was profiling Martin? Or do you get your information from a less than viable source? Are you even aware of what you speak?

Wrong, JoeBitch.

Oh my. You are quite the ill-mannered personality outside of the Coffee Shop. How is he a fascist commie? Because he supports Zimmerman? Were you aware that O'Mara and West debunked the fact that GZ was profiling Martin? Or do you get your information from a less than viable source? Are you even aware of what you speak?

from what i have read rMeilyr doesnt necessarily support zimmerman

but rather the process of a fair trial and the rights of the accused

if that makes him a fascist then there are many of us

I voted for "Aquitted". He has an excellent legal team.
I'm sure the "knock-knock" joke made Zimmerman a lot of friends on the jury as they were looking at the pained expressions on the faces of Trayvon Martin's parents!

[

Wrong, JoeBitch.

In most cases, the state does an okay job of prosecuting these things.

If the state screws up this one, you know, by doing something as retarded as trying the white murderer of a black c hild in front of an all-white jury, you can betcha there will be federal charges filed. Hopefully, not after a riot.

I voted for "Aquitted". He has an excellent legal team.
I'm sure the "knock-knock" joke made Zimmerman a lot of friends on the jury as they were looking at the pained expressions on the faces of Trayvon Martin's parents!

you think they sat the weekend thinking over a knock knock joke

when they got to end the week

with this high water mark

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

folgate: “It could have, yes.”

I think the poll results are interesting. This board has more conservative, pro-gun people than liberals, but the vote in the poll iis only 22 to 19 in favor of acquital. To me this means if you have a jury that isn't voting based on political leanings, pro- or anti-gun control, race, etc., but an unbiased jury, it's more likely he will be convicted.

Unless they pay attention to the evidence.

[

Completely irrelevent.

The big difference between Zimmerman and the cops who beat up Rodney King, was that the cops, were cops, on the job and whatever they did was state action. Zimmerman is not under an obligation to protect Martin's civil right, or anyone's civil rights. The police are.

To find that Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights would be to create a new civil right. The right of black people to beat up white people. Is the government willing to create that right?

If I were black, I'd probably riot. Damn straight.

Yes, but you're a total scumbag.

You seek the destruction of civil society in hopes of establishing a Marxist dictatorship.

Do you think we'd be having this conversation for a moment if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white?

Nope, Zimmerman would have never been charged and would be portrayed as the victim. Obama would say that if he had a son, he'd be like George Zimmerman.

It's likely the parents of TM will sue GZ (as did the families in OJ's matter) IF he is found NG, which I highly doubt.

Post Script: Reading above I see this point has been debated. If, as suggested above, FL law provides immunity in a civil matter when a defendant has been found NG, I would imagine a suit would be filed in Federal Court.

Again, you state your racist/partisan desire. Watching the trial, there is zero chance of a conviction.

Rachel Jeantel was an utter disaster for the prosecution - caught in lie after lie, openly contemptuous of the court and arguing with attorneys.

John Good testified that Martin was doing a "ground and pound" on Zimmerman.

Neighbors asked police to respond as moans for help followed by a gunshot are heard on two separate 911 calls.

Unless there are 6 white hating racists on the jury - Zimmerman will not be convicted.

Unless you of the lynch mob can come up with a bombshell - it's over - and you know it.

Trayvon called Zimmerman a 'Creepy-Ass Cracker'. Who is the racist supposed to be?

Cracker is not a race nor a color.

...either words have meaning, or they don't. People could say "******" is neither a race nor a color, too. They're words, but words have meaning.

Both "cracker" and "******" are racial epithets. They're meant to demean. Either no one should use them, or everyone can. I don't make exceptions due to the color of one's skin.

I'd like to change my vote from hung jury to acquit.

This trial is a farce.

The Prosecution has done nothing but prove the defenses case.

This is what happens when politics overrides justice.

[

Completely irrelevent.

The big difference between Zimmerman and the cops who beat up Rodney King, was that the cops, were cops, on the job and whatever they did was state action. Zimmerman is not under an obligation to protect Martin's civil right, or anyone's civil rights. The police are.

To find that Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights would be to create a new civil right. The right of black people to beat up white people. Is the government willing to create that right?

Hopefully the jury is not made up of pro-gun racists who think it is okay for an innocent, unarmed individual who is just walking home from the mini-mart to end up dead because some crazy ass vigilant profiles him, follows him, ignores the authority's suggestion to not follow, and creates a confrontation where the kid ends up dead. If it was your white kid and the killer was black, wow oh wow you'd be singing a completely different song.

Forum List

Back