"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully the jury is not made up of pro-gun racists who think it is okay for an innocent, unarmed individual who is just walking home from the mini-mart to end up dead because some crazy ass vigilant profiles him, follows him, ignores the authority's suggestion to not follow, and creates a confrontation where the kid ends up dead. If it was your white kid and the killer was black, wow oh wow you'd be singing a completely different song.

Poor kid, innocently sitting on Zimmerman's chest doing a "ground and pound" while Zimmerman screamed like a little bitch that he was being killed, as Martin kept slamming his head into the concrete.

If Zimmerman were black and Martin white - you'd say Zimmerman was the victim - and we all know it.

Completely irrelevent.

All they have to prove is that Zimmerman deprived Trayvon of his civil rights.

They didn't have to prove the cops who beat Rodney King were "racists" in order to put them on trial when an all-white jury acquitted those assholes.

The big difference between Zimmerman and the cops who beat up Rodney King, was that the cops, were cops, on the job and whatever they did was state action. Zimmerman is not under an obligation to protect Martin's civil right, or anyone's civil rights. The police are.

To find that Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights would be to create a new civil right. The right of black people to beat up white people. Is the government willing to create that right?

Hopefully the jury is not made up of pro-gun racists who think it is okay for an innocent, unarmed individual who is just walking home from the mini-mart to end up dead because some crazy ass vigilant profiles him, follows him, ignores the authority's suggestion to not follow, and creates a confrontation where the kid ends up dead. If it was your white kid and the killer was black, wow oh wow you'd be singing a completely different song.

None of what you typed here is true.

The only hope of Zimmerman not being acquitted at this point is the entire jury be lobotomized and only retaught the word guilty.

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

I voted for "Aquitted". He has an excellent legal team.
I'm sure the "knock-knock" joke made Zimmerman a lot of friends on the jury as they were looking at the pained expressions on the faces of Trayvon Martin's parents!

you think they sat the weekend thinking over a knock knock joke

when they got to end the week

with this high water mark

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

folgate: “It could have, yes.”
Speculation. The witness is not a clairvoyant,

New question...

Should Zimmerman bother to mount a defense...

...or just point to the prosecution, nod and say: "What they said."

[

The big difference between Zimmerman and the cops who beat up Rodney King, was that the cops, were cops, on the job and whatever they did was state action. Zimmerman is not under an obligation to protect Martin's civil right, or anyone's civil rights. The police are.

To find that Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights would be to create a new civil right. The right of black people to beat up white people. Is the government willing to create that right?

Actually, because he started a neighborhood watch with the cooperation of the Police Department, and teh Police Department made an active effort to cover it up, the civil rights charge would be pretty easy to make.

[

The only hope of Zimmerman not being acquitted at this point is the entire jury be lobotomized and only retaught the word guilty.

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

I think that when you have Zimmerman telling the cops obvious lies, like he didn't know which one of three streets in his housing complex he was on when

1) He's lived there for 8 years.
2) He's the head of the neighborhood watch
3) He walked his dog on a daily basis.

The left seems to have a lot resting on the Zimmerman case. Will we expect another Rodney King riot if he is found not guilty? The defense needs to call McGruff the crime dog to the stand. Zimmerman was doing exactly what the government sponsored "neighborhood watchdog" ads suggest.

By trying to commit forcible detainer?

[

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

I think that when you have Zimmerman telling the cops obvious lies, like he didn't know which one of three streets in his housing complex he was on when

1) He's lived there for 8 years.
2) He's the head of the neighborhood watch
3) He walked his dog on a daily basis.

the defense will claim that it was a seeing eye dog.

Z claimed that he had a really bad memory.

He has such a bad memory he doesn't remember three streets he sees every day.

However does he get to work inthe morning?

:eusa_angel:He follows the bus.

The short bus?

Holy shit s0n.....just noticed something........

30,000 posts in 2 years??!!!! wTf......do you take your laptop to the fucking can with you? Dang....I thought nobody could hold a candle to Truthmatters!!!:coffee:

Dude.....time to check out some Effexor XR.......Lexipro another good fix for OCD stuff. Trust me, I'm in the field. Shit does an awesome job of rewiring.....will get you off the computer 16 hours per day. Its a thought processing fuck up man......cant be fixed but for a good SSRO.

[q
Holy shit s0n.....just noticed something........

30,000 posts in 2 years??!!!! wTf......do you take your laptop to the fucking can with you? Dang....I thought nobody could hold a candle to Truthmatters!!!:coffee:

Dude.....time to check out some Effexor XR.......Lexipro another good fix for OCD stuff. Trust me, I'm in the field. Shit does an awesome job of rewiring.....will get you off the computer 16 hours per day. Its a thought processing fuck up man......cant be fixed but for a good SSRO.

You're just noticing this now?

Incidently, if you look at the time stamps, I spend maybe two hours in the morning, and an hour of so in the afternoon.

I'm also kind of scared that any medical establishment would hire someone like you to do anything other than clean bedpans, which appears to be the height of your technical capabilities.

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

What you really mean is that the only way the jury will find him guilty is if they don't see the world your way, which is what I already stated. Hopefully they are not biased by racism (i.e, every black teenager is a potential gangster, thief, violent thug, etc.) and a pro-gun philosophy.

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

What you really mean is that the only way the jury will find him guilty is if they don't see the world your way, which is what I already stated. Hopefully they are not biased by racism (i.e, every black teenager is a potential gangster, thief, violent thug, etc.) and a pro-gun philosophy.

Who do you think would be charged with a crime if the cops showed up before Zimmerman shot Martin?

Or the fix is in.

One or the other.

Who do you think would be charged with a crime if the cops showed up before Zimmerman shot Martin?

Nobody.

Yeah, lol.

Have you started stocking up on gasoline, rags and glass bottles so that you'll be ready when Zimmerman is acquitted?

No, have you started doing the same in case Z is convicted?

Although anything is theoretically possible, some things are just NOT likely.

There is almost no chance whatsoever that the prosecution will secure a conviction in the Zimmerman case.

They have studiously nailed that possibility into a coffin using their own hammers, nails and might.

Seriously, be objective. If you cannot appreciate how fine a job the State is doing on behalf of the DEFENDANT, then you either are not paying attention or you just can't see what's right under your nose.

Forum List

Back