"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

unless the money raised goes to the family of the deceased, this sucks.

Meanwhile, the Smoking Gun, a website that tracks criminal cases and document filings, reported Monday afternoon that Martin's mother, Sabrina Fulton, filed two applications last week for trademarks on her late son's name.

Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases "I Am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon," according to filings with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on "Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin," and other products.

U.S. News - Police report details alleged attack on Zimmerman

So Trayvon's mom will definitely be cashing in on this, too.

Meanwhile, the Smoking Gun, a website that tracks criminal cases and document filings, reported Monday afternoon that Martin's mother, Sabrina Fulton, filed two applications last week for trademarks on her late son's name.

Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases "I Am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon," according to filings with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on "Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin," and other products.

U.S. News - Police report details alleged attack on Zimmerman

So Trayvon's mom will definitely be cashing in on this, too.

Cha ching!

meanwhile, the smoking gun, a website that tracks criminal cases and document filings, reported monday afternoon that martin's mother, sabrina fulton, filed two applications last week for trademarks on her late son's name.

Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases "i am trayvon" and "justice for trayvon," according to filings with the u.s. Patent and trademark office. In both instances, fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on "digital materials, namely, cds and dvds featuring trayvon martin," and other products.

u.s. News - police report details alleged attack on zimmerman

so trayvon's mom will definitely be cashing in on this, too.

smh!

yet is only stood for slavery and the lack of human and civil rights for blacks. nope.... not racist.... you see black people all the time with the confederate flag flying at their homes and on their cars...

Ahhh I don't think you know who you're dancing with here darlin.

Expert on slavery.

Should we start with Cromwell and all the Irish slaves to the colonies?

Where would you like to dance with me child? Now punk oh what horrid words you speak to me...:D

I'm sooooooooooooooooo upset. Oh my goodness......Do you want me to put up all the confederate black soldiers who fought for the south.

I can you know. I'm brilliant. By all means keep going at me. I have more fun that way.

Or the English and the Scottish?
I found a friend. :D you don't have to like me for true. But I'm glad as hell someone else knows....

Last edited:
Most don't know that the first slaves in America were Irish.

Pity that history never knows its way.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

I got me a new T-Shirt too, since blacks want to go there, if they can do it, so can whitey...

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg
Do unto others as you'd have done to you?

So what's up with the misspelling of "liar"? I notice it often enough here to think its some joke I'm not in on here due to my being a member.

TDM is illiterate. She loves to call other people (who have the intellectual integrity to disagree with her idiocy) "liars." OR as she sometimes spells it, "lairs."

She will never phear yuo, either.
Lol! Alright. That's what I thought. She deinitely leis quite a bit herself.

Witnesses are now saying Trayvon was beating the crap out of George and Trayvon was trying to get hold of the gun. George may have shot him by accident.

So what's up with the misspelling of "liar"? I notice it often enough here to think its some joke I'm not in on here due to my being a new member.

It's mocking TruthMocker and her inability to spell even four letter words, like 'liar'. :lol: It is an 'in' joke on USMB.

Yeah I noticed. So what do you think about the job that poster did on the t-shirt to exact revenge? I find it just as distasteful as the cracker shirt, he must be proud of himself, eh?

So what's up with the misspelling of "liar"? I notice it often enough here to think its some joke I'm not in on here due to my being a new member.

It's mocking TruthMocker and her inability to spell even four letter words, like 'liar'. :lol: It is an 'in' joke on USMB.

Yeah I noticed. So what do you think about the job that poster did on the t-shirt to exact revenge? I find it just as distasteful as the cracker shirt, he must be proud of himself, eh?

It was pathetic - and offensive.... certainly nothing to be proud of. It is neither big nor clever to insult blacks as 'revenge' for the asinine behavior of the ones behind the original offensive item.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

I got me a new T-Shirt too, since blacks want to go there, if they can do it, so can whitey...

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

What a fucking moronic thing to post, Pale. Seriously.... you can be one dumb SOB.

Forum List

Back