Put FindAPet.com in Charge of Gun Registration

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
If you've ever tried to adopt a pet through that network, then you KNOW they are the ones who could handle gun registration.

They would have disqualified the Lanzas based on Adam's mental illness history.

They would have inspected the Lanza home to make sure it was safe for animals and seen the cabinet full of guns in that kid's bedroom and declined their application.

FindAPet.com won't even let you adopt a kitten unless you have letters of recommendation from City Hall, a spotless driving record and a fenced in backyard.

If you've ever tried to adopt a pet through that network, then you KNOW they are the ones who could handle gun registration.

They would have inspected the Lanza home to make sure it was safe for animals and seen the cabinet full of guns in that kid's bedroom and declined their application.

FindAPet.com won't even let you adopt a kitten unless you have letters of recommendation from City Hall, a spotless driving record and a fenced in backyard.

Thankfully, people can find pets without them.

So you are in favor of removing a person's rights without due process. Gotcha.

Yes, they can but I have to hand it to the FindAPet folks, they have a 12-page application you have to fill out before they inspect your home and let you adopt the pet.

I wouldn't mind someone spending 30 minutes filling out a 12-page form before they could bring a firearm home. If they have nothing to hide, then there's no problem.

Attention Stupid Americans!

Adam Lanza was denied gun purchases. But feel free to throw away and/or limit your Constitutional Rights, that'll make the International Banker Taker over easier.

NBC.com - News & Sports - NBC Official Site

He was residing in his mother's home, who was obviously incapable of caring for a mentally ill adult child to the point of self-delusion.

Trust me, FindAPet would have figured that out quickly and denied their application for adopting a kitten, much less owning firearms that could kill 50 kittens in 5 minutes.

Yes, they can but I have to hand it to the FindAPet folks, they have a 12-page application you have to fill out before they inspect your home and let you adopt the pet.

I wouldn't mind someone spending 30 minutes filling out a 12-page form before they could bring a firearm home. If they have nothing to hide, then there's no problem.

I would mind very much. What I have or don't have to hide is none of your damned business.

Adam Lanza was denied gun purchases. But feel free to throw away and/or limit your Constitutional Rights, that'll make the International Banker Taker over easier.

He was residing in his mother's home, who was obviously incapable of caring for a mentally ill adult child to the point of self-delusion.

Trust me, FindAPet would have figured that out quickly and denied their application for adopting a kitten, much less owning firearms that could kill 50 kittens in 5 minutes.

Yeah, you have to watch out for those kitten killers.

By the way, exactly what qualifies someone to care for a "mentally ill adult child?"

...and what is an adult child?

I would mind very much. What I have or don't have to hide is none of your damned business.

If you use it to hurt or hinder the rights of another citizen with it, it damn sure is. That's why we have laws.

fucking idiot liarberals do not have a clue about animals and guns.., puppies and kittens plus any other animal is a warm blooded living breathing creature with feelings just like us humans..., OK ? got it now libs ??

a gun is a cold hard metal object without feelings, does not breathe and totally lifeless. when i bring home a gun, i can stand it in a corner of my bedroom and it will stay there forever, never requires any attention, feeding, vaccinations or let out to go potty, therefore it is just an inanimate object that poses no harm to a human or animal..., unless a human touches it !!! :up:

totally opposite for a puppy or kitten.., or a horse, cow, pig or even a little fucking democRAT !!

Yeah, you have to watch out for those kitten killers.

By the way, exactly what qualifies someone to care for a "mentally ill adult child?"

...and what is an adult child?

An adult child is anyone who has a parent. And qualifications for caring for a mentally ill adult child means you don't store guns in their bedroom, for starters, much less train them on how to shoot deadly weapons. Make sense?

Given that, the parents of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were completely clueless to the activities going on in their respective garages before Columbine. But the neighbors, oddly enough, heard the test shots and experimental explosions. ("Columbine", Dave Cullen, 2010) But it was an upper middle-class all-white neighborhood. Not Detroit or Chicago or east L.A. Things like that just didn't happen until, like the Sandy Hook parent said on 60 Minutes, "they do".

fucking idiot liarberals do not have a clue about animals and guns.., puppies and kittens plus any other animal is a warm blooded living breathing creature with feelings just like us humans..., OK ? got it now libs ??

a gun is a cold hard metal object without feelings, does not breathe and totally lifeless. when i bring home a gun, i can stand it in a corner of my bedroom and it will stay there forever, never requires any attention, feeding, vaccinations or let out to go potty, therefore it is just an inanimate object that poses no harm to a human or animal..., unless a human touches it !!!

Exactly. That's why HUMANS need to fill out gun registration applications because if we wait around for the guns to do it, it will never happen.

Forum List

Back