Put on the Armor of God

Well you were there, so you can tell us all about it.

Funny how people with all these multiple lives they remember never remember being a scullery maid or a garbage man or anything. Right? No, they were always somehow very prominent.

Yep. Sure.
The people I met in Jerusalem who were his followers were kind and gentle, they would never be overbearing or persecute anyone

The people I met in Jerusalem who were his followers were kind and gentle, they would never be overbearing or persecute anyone

This is insane. If no one has ever told you this, I'm sorry, you need to hear it. It's great to have a good imagination. But not this.

This is insane. If no one has ever told you this, I'm sorry, you need to hear it. It's great to have a good imagination. But not this.
I told you the truth is, you choose to believe religious dogma. You've made your choice.

I told you the truth is, you choose to believe religious dogma. You've made your choice.

Yes Stann. I don't believe you. I don't believe you were in Jerusalem at the time of Jesus. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I don't believe that.

The-Book-The-Bible-that-Arthur-Ingham-carried.jpg

Yes Stann. I don't believe you. I don't believe you were in Jerusalem at the time of Jesus. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I don't believe that.
I was a traitor I got caught up in the spectacle that ended this man's life. You are supported by love, the pure love of those followers, I think that's the only way he could beat all that hardship. It does not matter if you believe me or not, in the same light, it does not matter what you believe. That was not the purpose of his visit.

The humans who created Christianity

Peter, Paul and many other Jews.

would have been better off disregarding everything from the Old Testament and anything extrapolated from it. Thomas Jefferson had the correct idea, only following the teachings of Christ, but many of those have also been corrupted by Christianity. This the saying, " What would Jesus do ? " becomes even more poignant.

Jesus read the writings of the Old Testament but not the books of the New Testament.

Anything that promotes hatred and divisiveness among people is not something Jesus would do. Especially if people are judging other people as evil.

Yeah - very evil this US-American "Christians" who promote hate and divisiveness. Jefferson would be upset.

Peter, Paul and many other Jews.

Jesus read the writings of the Old Testament but not the books of the New Testament.

Yeah - very evil this US-American "Christians" who promote hate and divisiveness. Jefferson would be upset.

You felt it necessary to say Jesus didn't read the New Testament even though it hadn't been written yet. This sums up most of your argument. Pathetic.

Jesus used the rod to punish the money changers and kicked them out of temple that Jesus would never call anything evil is wrong Jesus told the adulteress do not sin anymore

Was in this sentence of the bible not written once "the money changers and Mortimer"?

You felt it necessary to say Jesus didn't read the New Testament even though it hadn't been written yet. This sums up most of your argument. Pathetic.

It is a fact. Because of him was made the New Testament. He never read it. But he read writings of the Old Testament. And now you say the Old Testament is much too holy - ah sorry: "much too evil" - to be read from his followeres`- what one of his followers - I - for sure doubts about. And my pathos has by the way enough place on a roll with butter and honey in the stomach of a poor woman.

Last edited:
Jesus used the rod to punish the money changers and kicked them out of temple that Jesus would never call anything evil is wrong Jesus told the adulteress do not sin anymore
Christianity chose to miss the whole point of that exchange. Jesus was more upset with the religion which allowed the deprivations to occur. At that point he was having an internal fight with himself and came to the realization that all religion is corruptible given enough time. That's when he actually embraced his teachings as a philosophy. The last thing he wanted was a religion named after him, he knew what would eventually come from that.

Sure, god. ... ¿ Perhaps god is sometimes tired to be god and that's why you are now god ... ?
I am part of God but I'm not God. You will find that out someday when you leave your present life.

Christianity chose to miss the whole point of that exchange. Jesus was more upset with the religion which allowed the deprivations to occur. At that point he was having an internal fight with himself and came to the realization that all religion is corruptible given enough time.

In which place of your atheistic fantasy bible is this written?

That's when he actually embraced his teachings as a philosophy.

Jesus is much more than a philosopher - but to love truth is never bad.

The last thing he wanted was a religion named after him,

Sure, god.

he knew what would eventually come from that.

And what came from that? That you don't have to be a pirate on the "Seller Of Souls"?

Forum List

Back