Put The Gays In Their Place!

Yo, all you "Gay People" who have a safe haven in the U.S.A., you can thank the Gay Boy in the Gay House? Don`t go to the Dominican Republic, you might be killed! They don`t give special rights to different people, or races!!! They are keeping their sanity and morals!!!

Bishops Demand Dominican Republic Censure Openly Gay U.S. Ambassador James ‘Wally’ Brewster

by THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.15 Mar 2016

The Catholic Bishops Conference of the Dominican Republic has written a strong public letter demanding the Dominican government protest the personal and political conduct of openly gay U.S. ambassador, James “Wally” Brewster, an LGBT advocate.
In their letter, the bishops complain of the “deep concern and malaise” caused among the population by the actions of the Ambassador ever since his arrival in the country in 2013, especially through his gay advocacy and overt exhibition of his gay marriage, which is illegal in the country.

Brewster served as the National LGBT Co-Chair for the Democratic National Committee as well as sitting on the Board of the Human Rights Campaign fund, which calls itself “the largest national lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization.”

"GTP"
The Gay House Below:
View attachment 67512
Sexy bare-chested male you've got for an avatar there, Skippy.

To me not sexy, I like hairy chests darling :cool-45:

Why is it so important to "put Gays in their place"?

Why would you advocate hatred, fear and suspicion under the false rubrics of Cruz and Conservative values?

What makes the LGBTcommunity so threatening to you?

And why preface every sentence with a mouth breather catch phrase like "Yo"? Are we to respect you more for that, or are we to abandon intellectualism?

Why would you advocate hatred, fear and suspicion under the false rubrics of Cruz and Conservative values?

And why preface every sentence with a mouth breather catch phrase like "Yo"? Are we to respect you more for that, or are we to abandon intellectualism?

Yo, you abandoned intellectualism when you were born!!!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Yo, all you "Gay People" who have a safe haven in the U.S.A., you can thank the Gay Boy in the Gay House? Don`t go to the Dominican Republic, you might be killed! They don`t give special rights to different people, or races!!! They are keeping their sanity and morals!!!

Bishops Demand Dominican Republic Censure Openly Gay U.S. Ambassador James ‘Wally’ Brewster

The Catholic Bishops Conference of the Dominican Republic has written a strong public letter demanding the Dominican government protest the personal and political conduct of openly gay U.S. ambassador, James “Wally” Brewster, an LGBT advocate.
In their letter, the bishops complain of the “deep concern and malaise” caused among the population by the actions of the Ambassador ever since his arrival in the country in 2013, especially through his gay advocacy and overt exhibition of his gay marriage, which is illegal in the country.

Brewster served as the National LGBT Co-Chair for the Democratic National Committee as well as sitting on the Board of the Human Rights Campaign fund, which calls itself “the largest national lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization.”

"GTP"
The Gay House Below:
View attachment 67512

Fascinating....are you the OP?

"GTP"
The Gay House Below:
View attachment 67512

Fascinating....are you the OP?

Huh? No....what a strange question.

"GTP"
View attachment 67619
And that is the depth of your position? I weep for you.

"GTP"
View attachment 67619

Yo, Nosmo? We all know your "Gay Preference!"

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67619

Yo, Nosmo? We all know your "Gay Preference!"

"GTP"
View attachment 67641
And we can see yours too. :D

What place does 1stRambo want gays to be in? Top? Bottom? Sideways? :dunno:

"What place does 1stRambo want gays to be in? Top? Bottom? Sideways? :dunno:"

So you're saying 1stRambo goes ALL ways huh? Okay, I vote....Sideways :smoke:

Most on the right abandoned intellectualism long ago, Trump supporters in particular.

And the LGBT community is a threat to conservatives because gay Americans represent the diversity, dissent, and individual liberty most conservatives fear, Americans who refuse to conform to the intolerance and bigotry of the right.

The only way I want 1stRambo to go is away. lol

Well darling I'm happy about this, I don't want you getting all Sideways now :eek-52: :eusa_doh:
That would be an eargasm..

Well darling I'm happy about this, I don't want you getting all Sideways now :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

No joke, that is what we call using a Q-tip after a shower. lol

No joke, that is what we call using a Q-tip after a shower. lol
I knew it wasn't a Hot Carl...

Forum List

Back