Putin=1.......U.S.A.=0

It must be true, I read it on the Internet!
Dumbass.

You fuckheads need to get together and decide if you DO want links or you do not want links.......

Of course, you can always openly say that the ONLY links you want are from Breitbart and Daily Caller......LOL

No, just post links from CNN....they're always good for a laugh.
He'll link to CNN while quoting Dan Rather and Brian Williams. :lmao:

Is that why lefties want open borders with ISIS controlled regions?

Now THAT "open borders" you pulled out of your ass.....Are you in pain right now?
Running away from the lefts desire for open borders?

What's it to you lefties that terrorists from ISIS are banned from our borders?

FACE IT republicans Poland was among one of the only places that trump wouldn't be booed and made to look like the punk he is
Yeah Will they loved him in Germany lol

Talking to yourself now? I get it, you speak and understand idiot. It makes sense.
Doc that was for the dope who rated my post funny

You are fake news you lying little weasel. We saw exactly what Trump thinks in the press conference. Press conferences show exactly what a individual thinks. Anyone can write a speech but responses in a press conference can't be scripted. Trump criticized our intelligence agencies and said we don't know who hacked our elections. He is more interested in his fantasies that he won the popular vote rather than the fact that Russia is trying to hack our state elections commissions.

By the way, you are aware of the fact that Obama placed sanctions on Russia. They may have been weak but for a pacifist like Obama, it was major. Trump is being taken to the cleaners by Putin and being left to the laundry bill. Putin is a adult and Trump is a petulant child.

Trump had no problem with bringing up the fantasy that Mexico is going to pay for the wall while he was meeting with the Mexican President. Trump ha no idea who are enemies are. Putin is laughing all the way to the bank.

Again, you need to stop watching so much CNN.
The intelligence agencies do NOT know 100% who did it because the DNC has yet to turn their servers over to the FBI. All we have is Democrat operatives saying THEY have evidence it came from Russia, so Trump is absolutely correct that intelligence agencies do not know.
Everything else is CNN, NYT and the alphabet fake news hypothesizing and repeating "some say" "we have reason to believe" etc. etc.
Also, if it is true that it came from Russia, and it probably did, that does not prove that the Russian government was involved let alone that Trump colluded with them...which is absolutely nothing more than theory.
The Russian mafia for instance, does a LOT of hacking worldwide. It is reasonable to believe there is a possibility they did it. But we will never know unless the DNC releases the servers.

Stop drinking the Kool Aid and embarrassing yourself.

You are embarrassing yourself. Mike Pence is not a Democrat operative and he looked at the intelligence and concluded it was true as well. Whether Trump colluded or not is the issue. The Russians interfered in our elections and are continuing to do so.

Evidence of what? Russia may have hacked something, but do we know what it hacked? No, all we have are some claims that are supported only by super duper double top secret evidence that no one can see.

Now THAT "open borders" you pulled out of your ass.....Are you in pain right now?

FACE IT republicans Poland was among one of the only places that trump wouldn't be booed and made to look like the punk he is

Talking to yourself now? I get it, you speak and understand idiot. It makes sense.

Ok, sorry.

You are fake news you lying little weasel. We saw exactly what Trump thinks in the press conference. Press conferences show exactly what a individual thinks. Anyone can write a speech but responses in a press conference can't be scripted. Trump criticized our intelligence agencies and said we don't know who hacked our elections. He is more interested in his fantasies that he won the popular vote rather than the fact that Russia is trying to hack our state elections commissions.

By the way, you are aware of the fact that Obama placed sanctions on Russia. They may have been weak but for a pacifist like Obama, it was major. Trump is being taken to the cleaners by Putin and being left to the laundry bill. Putin is a adult and Trump is a petulant child.

Trump had no problem with bringing up the fantasy that Mexico is going to pay for the wall while he was meeting with the Mexican President. Trump ha no idea who are enemies are. Putin is laughing all the way to the bank.

The intelligence agencies do NOT know 100% who did it because the DNC has yet to turn their servers over to the FBI. All we have is Democrat operatives saying THEY have evidence it came from Russia, so Trump is absolutely correct that intelligence agencies do not know.
Everything else is CNN, NYT and the alphabet fake news hypothesizing and repeating "some say" "we have reason to believe" etc. etc.
Also, if it is true that it came from Russia, and it probably did, that does not prove that the Russian government was involved let alone that Trump colluded with them...which is absolutely nothing more than theory.
The Russian mafia for instance, does a LOT of hacking worldwide. It is reasonable to believe there is a possibility they did it. But we will never know unless the DNC releases the servers.

You are embarrassing yourself. Mike Pence is not a Democrat operative and he looked at the intelligence and concluded it was true as well. Whether Trump colluded or not is the issue. The Russians interfered in our elections and are continuing to do so.

Evidence of what? Russia may have hacked something, but do we know what it hacked? No, all we have are some claims that are supported only by super duper double top secret evidence that no one can see.
You mock our intelligence agencies too?? You and dump should take a long walk off a short pier

Ok, sorry.
The guys a mod so I have to be careful with him

You are the one who is embarrassing yourself. The fact is that the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNI have concluded that Russia hacked our elections and continue to do so. The fact is that Mike Pence looked at the evidence and said the evidence was conclusive. He does not listen to CNN nor do I. I can think for myself unlike you. Anything Trump says, you repeat like a parrot. Try thinking for yourself.

Why would anyone beleive any of these agencies who never examined the server? Where is the so called evidence?

Exactly.......why the big secrecy? Crowdstrike, a private company, evidently was the only one allowed in.....

However we realistic conservatives will take what we can get.........and Trump is delivering alot..

True.....I simply love that Trumpcare, that Wall, that tax reform legislation, that defeating of ISIS in 30 days, and most of all, I love Trump working 24/7 and not golfing on weekends......I couldn't ask for more......LOL

Then why do you hate him so much......? LOL

making fun of an orange buffoon does not mean hatred......You can thank me later for that truism.......LOL

(BTW, I will always be grateful for Trump's efforts to screw up the GOP for decades.)

Pence at one point in time beleived the bullshit that the intel agencies were saying. So did a lot of people. Now that many realize that the DNC servers were never examined by their own agencies and they were relying completely on DNC employees word on it, they are changing their minds.

AND when one realizes how political these agencies had become they are not to be trusted implicitly any more. When even Diane Feinstein called for an investigation into Loretta Lynch you know all hell is about to break loose.

Left are just pissed America learned the truth about Hillary. Whoever did it should get a medal.

Putin wants a cold war and he is going to have it. Your man just lost a crucial battle. He should have went into that meeting ready to counter anything but instead he basically showed Putin just how easy it is to Bullshit an American President.

After all, you were there.

"... should have went ..."? :laugh:
Putin wants a cold war and he is going to have it. Your man just lost a crucial battle. He should have went into that meeting ready to counter anything but instead he basically showed Putin just how easy it is to Bullshit an American President.

Putin wants America to strongly resist every move Putin takes to increase Russian power?

Putin wants American to strongly resist every move Putin takes to increase Russian wealth?

PUtin wants America to ring Russia with strong forces and alliances to threaten RUssia?

Cause that's what a Cold War is, and only no reasonable person would think that PUtin wants that.

PUtin wants good relations with the US and there is no reason to not have them.

Give Peace a chance you warmonger.

Every time Russia comes up on this board it's almost like every conservative has totally forgotten who we are dealing with. We are being set up for a fall and Trump is just going to let it happen, when it does you people will still find some way to make it all Obama's fault.

bullshit. Trump is dealing with Russia the same way Reagan dealt with them. From strength and truth.

Bullys like Putin only understand and respect one thing, strength. Obama was weak and was not respected by any world power.

The fact is that Russia is at war with us and Trump seems to want to ignore it. You are pushing bullshit. Reagan was a adult, Trump is a petulant child as is his supporters.
Russia is at war with us?

Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was an adversary and telling Putin he'd have more flexibility. Who's the Russian stooge again?
The Russia we faced in 2012 was not the Russia we now have to deal with. They had not yet invaded Ukraine, annexed Crimea, increased the misery of the Syrian conflict or mounted an espionage operation against our electoral process. Seriously, quit worrying about what Obama did and start worrying about how your messiah is dealing with Putin right now. Putin has made a calculation that to make Russia a world power again he must push us aside and Trump is helping him with your full unquestioning support.

I'll leave it up to smart democrats to continue this amusing thread......

My wife rules and she wants me off this bashing of right wingers......LOL

You really need to stop watching so much CNN...this was almost immediately made out to be what it is, again - Fake News.
Trump did not "accept" Putin's response. But obviously he was not going to call him a liar, nor did he say (paraphrase)..."agreeing to you would make me look bad now, but after the election when it can't hurt me, I will be able to give in more' like Obama did. And THAT is not fake news.
No one except your fucked up news sources thinks that Trump's meeting with Putin made the US look good. Your diplomatically retarded president just showed Putin how horrible he is at maintaining our position n the world, we are much diminished by his ignorance.

If you think I this is coming from CNN, you obviously didn't watch Macron's remarks at the closing of the G-20, or any international media.

Russia is claiming that Trump believes Putin and will end the investigation. Both Trump and Putin agreed to put the hacking behind them. Trump will not meddle in Russia's internal affairs (Crimea and Ukraine), and despite Putin's hacking denials, both sides will work on making sure it never happens again.

Good little doggie Trump rolled over and showed Putin his belly in submission.

Friendly meeting with Putin, sour faced with your allies.

Welcome to the new world order.

However we realistic conservatives will take what we can get.........and Trump is delivering alot..

True.....I simply love that Trumpcare, that Wall, that tax reform legislation, that defeating of ISIS in 30 days, and most of all, I love Trump working 24/7 and not golfing on weekends......I couldn't ask for more......LOL

because the man doesn't know his ass from his elbow about politics ,,because he's a vile human being a world class lying con man who will make millions for himself and his family while he's president and those are his good points

Trump inherited a mess from Obama not only with the economy but a weak disastrous foreign policy. It will take him awhile to fix all the things that Obama broke.

The Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing that worthless Obama scumbag to the Presidency. They need to beg us all for forgiveness.
inherited a mess You are republican nutz He inherited a good and rising economy with sanctions on Russia Now our punk wants to play buddy buddy with our enemy? The moron has seperated us from those who were our friends No more are we the leader of the free world Thanks vile republicans

You are confused Moon Bat. Maybe not only confused but also delusional.

First of all I and not a Republican so you are wrong there.

Second of all during Obama's failed administration we had increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and dismal economic growth. Obama's foreign policy was a complete disaster. That is what Trump inherited.

Trump has a tremendous job ahead of him to fix all the things in our country that Obama broke.

Pence at one point in time beleived the bullshit that the intel agencies were saying. So did a lot of people. Now that many realize that the DNC servers were never examined by their own agencies and they were relying completely on DNC employees word on it, they are changing their minds.

AND when one realizes how political these agencies had become they are not to be trusted implicitly any more. When even Diane Feinstein called for an investigation into Loretta Lynch you know all hell is about to break loose.
Obama has infiltrated them with thousands of moles loyal only to the Democrat party. They can no longer be trusted.

Forum List

Back