Putin=1.......U.S.A.=0

do you have proof otherwise?

Or just wish there was?

MORON.....how can there be proof of something that was obviously kept secret???

Probably Rex got a nod that his Exxon can drill once sanctions are lifted.
Donald got a nod that Russian oligarchs will keep loaning him money to launder.
Vlad got the OK to fuck up Russia's neighbors....

Do YOU have any "proof' that the above did NOT happen???

Please share....LOL

"probably"

I'm racist for pointing out examples of how poor of a job Obama did regarding Russia and foreign policy? If you feel the need that you have to bring racism into this for not agreeing with a president and how he handles foreign policy, then that says a lot about a real ignorant dumbass who can't even defend his own position that he has to coward down and hide behind someone's skin color when he can't handle it.

Well,I noticed that in the ABOVE post, you cleaned up your racist remarks to elicit from your fellow morons how "hurt" you are for being called.....well, a racist porcine; however, in your PREVIOUS posts, the redneck showed up brightly and bigly. LOL

First there was no racist remarks. Did not President Obama try to boast his past experience to voters on his run to becoming president? Yes or no? He obviously couldn't speak to the voters about his accomplishments as senator could he when it became known he voted "present" a lot of the time then spent the remained of his initial term running for office. At least man up (if that's possible considering your maturity in choosing this route of your discussion) and be honest when you can handle the facts, but have to resort to hiding like a coward behind an individual's skin color when you can't handle it. Some of us don't have to resort to race when we lose an argument based on the facts.

From the much awaited Putin-Trump meeting, we can conclude that Putin got ALL that he wanted, and the first hint of what was to happen could be discerned from the lack of transparency regarding what the meeting really addressed.

Putin got what he wanted.......To have Russia, once again, be recognized as a world power in par with the U.S.

Regarding the Russian hacking, Trump has long "cleared" Putin of any wrong doings, as Putin clearly wanted..............Had this meeting yielded a thorough transcript of Trump .....as a "strong" leader........stating, "Look Putin, my intelligence agencies are very good and they tell me that you DID interfere in our elections and this MUST STOP or Russia will be subjected to additional sanctions and retaliatory actions against the Russian Government...."...........and had that exchange been recorded, Trump would have GAINED respect for both the left and the right in our country.......But, instead, Trump opted to be Putin's stooge and simply concluded that whatever the past may or may not be....."let's proceed as if nothing happened"...

The U.S. "lost" and Putin "won"........If anything, this meeting was strictly a business one, where Rex probably got a nod from the Russian to drill in the arctic, and conceded that Russia could be belligerent all that country may want regarding the Ukraine and other Russian bordering countries. (and, of course, installing any missile defense in Poland is just another "gift" to both our military complex spending AND a great tool for Putin to also claim to be the "defender" of Russian sovereignty along that border.)

Bottom line.........Putin comes off stronger, and the U.S. as compliant....Some "art of the deal", don't you think?

And this kneeling to Putin by Trump has to be viewed in the long run. Just as with Kim Jong Un and George W Bush, not forcing harsh consequences on Putin will lead to far greater attacks on our elections and military computer networks. US intelligence agencies have already confirmed this. So Trump is making the future dealings with Putin on Russia's interference with elections in the West far more dangerous. We'll have to deal with perpetual escalations by the Russians in the future. Just as we have to now deal with North Korea because W Bush and Dickh Cheney simply ignored North Korea and allowed them to develop and test the first North Korea atomic bomb during Bush's time in office.

Republicans have no concept on how to conduct foreign policy. And with Trump's collusion with Russia to hack US elections he is giving them the greenlight to do this over and over and far more overtly in the future.

1. North Korea is outside of our control and thus not our responsibility.

2. Your red baiting in noted and dismissed. Hopefully the dems have learned an important lesson in security.

3. I do not want to see Seoul in ruins. Hundreds of thousands could die. Give peace a chance.
No, we are bein set up for War and it would have happened no matter WHO "won" the election.

set up by who? Where does that crap come from?

Why history of course. Do you actually think it's a coincidence that we are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Do you think it's a coincidence that Russia and Iran are aligned against us in Syria? Do you think the NORKS are being this belligerent for no reason? Do you think we are essentially playing chicken with both China and Russia globally for no reason? You/we are watching a Global Chess Match, it's quite the dangerous game and it will end badly.

I understand all that. But you said "we are being set up". By who? Who, by name, wants a world war? Who would benefit? Who are the members of this imaginary global conspiracy?

I will not do your research for you, but I can point in the right direction if you wish. It goes further back than this but start with 1913 and work your way forward. Look at the significant global and regional developments from that time on. I will give you one hint, follow the money. I've learned that I cannot open ANYONES eyes, they must be willing and desirous of knowing the truth. So much so that they are compelled to do the research for themselves. You are quite free to "poo poo" all of this, it does not however change the truth. It's ALWAYS about the money. I said we are watching a Global Chess Match, indeed we are....the thing is that Chess IS a game of war and the game does not "play" itself. It always involves a guiding hand. Follow the money.

ok, simple question, if we follow the money, where does it lead? Who are these global conspirators who want to dominate the world thru wars?

It leads to the Federal Reserve first, the US Gov, the Military Industrial Complex and on and on and on. Eisenhower warned us. Kennedy warned us he threatened to break up the CIA and refused to dance with the Bay of Pigs and they killed him.

If you just start with the FED everything else unfolds.

In the year 2000 these ME Nations had one thing in common, they had no Central Bank.
Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Today these are the Nations that still don't have one.

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Are you seeing the pattern?

do you have proof otherwise?

Or just wish there was?

MORON.....how can there be proof of something that was obviously kept secret???

Probably Rex got a nod that his Exxon can drill once sanctions are lifted.
Donald got a nod that Russian oligarchs will keep loaning him money to launder.
Vlad got the OK to fuck up Russia's neighbors....

Do YOU have any "proof' that the above did NOT happen???

Please share....LOL

Again liberals draw conclusions and hope the facts would later line up with what they HOPE and want to be the truth (based on their speculations or opinions over actual legitament evidence).

See conservatives can look at a result, like Hilary's private emails turning up in public forum (actual "evidence") and know it doesn't take much to realize she didn't properly secure her information, then seek as to what servers she in fact DID use for that to result. Liberals however must "assume" something had to have happened, not based on following any obvious physical evidence that have already resulted, rather speak of what they want to be true as fact. Then criticize those who don't indulge in their twisted conclusions for not proving something, that what never happened was another liberal assumption, just a lack of credibility resembling that of National Inquirer's accusation journalistic tabloid approach.

Case in point, CNN choosing to continue to dwell on the Russian collusion, not based on any known fact, but rather for ratings. Yet CNN would criticize the Trump administration for not being able to disprove what they knew to be untrue just because it's "ideological popular" to what the left WANTED to hear. That exposure of pursuing ratings over journalism facts plays into the evidence of mere tabloid articles, otherwise labeled as "fake news".

Until the intelligence agencies actually examine the DNC servers and produce evidence of the hackers nationality we won't know who hacked the server.

Especially when we know the cia has a program to make it look like Russians are hacking. Which program was leaked to just about anyone who wants to use it
Enough of this republican sickness for the day Stew in your own BS

Why is the truth sick to you?

We know anyone who wants it has the tech to look like the Russians hacking

We know the DNC has not allowed any government agency to examine their servers.

We have multiple agency heads testify under oath that the Russians had no success impacting the election.

This is all on the record. Why shouldn't we believe it?
Occam's Razor. It's you people who are inventing complex scenarios to make Russia just as innocent as lambs here. Donald Trump and you hardcore disciples are really the only people in the world who think Russia didn't do shit. You keep asking for evidence. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence of collusion and obstruction that no one, not the republicans or even Donald Trump can shut down the investigations. Quit trying to act like there is nothing here. If they were not finding a Russian every time they turned over a rock it would probably already be over.

If there was evidence, even circumstantial evidence, you'd be producing it
I'll be on the side of our agencies who know Russia best of all You republican scum can believe Putin

The mention of transparency by a liberal is hilariously hypocritical being that the previous Administration was translucent as mud. Let agree that no matter what the outcome of the meeting between the Presidents people like youself were still going to bitch and moan.

NO.....you're defending the indefensible.......There have ALWAYS been transcripts of what transpired at these types of meetings, except when these 4 thugs decided that what they "chatted" about should not be disclosed....and we should just take the word from these same thugs that "all is well".......

Defending the indefensible is, by definition, impossible.

Especially when we know the cia has a program to make it look like Russians are hacking. Which program was leaked to just about anyone who wants to use it

We have multiple agency heads testify under oath that the Russians had no success impacting the election.

Occam's Razor. It's you people who are inventing complex scenarios to make Russia just as innocent as lambs here. Donald Trump and you hardcore disciples are really the only people in the world who think Russia didn't do shit. You keep asking for evidence. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence of collusion and obstruction that no one, not the republicans or even Donald Trump can shut down the investigations. Quit trying to act like there is nothing here. If they were not finding a Russian every time they turned over a rock it would probably already be over.

I'll be on the side of our agencies who know Russia best of all You republican scum can believe Putin

I'll be where the truth and evidence are. No matter where it takes me. You can believe whatever lies you choose

If there was evidence, even circumstantial evidence, you'd be producing it[/QUOTE]
I'll be on the side of our agencies who know Russia best of all You republican scum can believe Putin[/QUOTE]

The G20 proves it. Because of Donald Trump, the world no longer looks to America for leadership
The US President was out of step with almost everyone and didn't seem to care

The G20 proves it. The world no longer looks to America for leadership

G20: Trump hails talks as 'success' despite divisions - BBC News

state-owned soviet, excuse me... russian energy firms have no qualms about buying the business of European politicians by structuring deals and megaprojects to reward pro-Russian parties and leaders, like Front National's Le Pen, leading to Soviet-style corruption within many European institutions.

witness also the russian effort to secure energy resources in the Arctic, where Putin claimed 440,000 square miles of the Arctic seabed, which contains a quarter of the world's global oil and gas reserves. Russia is backing that up with military force, including a fleet of 6,000 troops and a fleet of 40 nuclear icebreakers, compared to America's two (thank you Weakbama)

Russia was outhustling and outthinking weak Barack Obama. NO MORE!

From the much awaited Putin-Trump meeting, we can conclude that Putin got ALL that he wanted, and the first hint of what was to happen could be discerned from the lack of transparency regarding what the meeting really addressed.

Putin got what he wanted.......To have Russia, once again, be recognized as a world power in par with the U.S.

Regarding the Russian hacking, Trump has long "cleared" Putin of any wrong doings, as Putin clearly wanted..............Had this meeting yielded a thorough transcript of Trump .....as a "strong" leader........stating, "Look Putin, my intelligence agencies are very good and they tell me that you DID interfere in our elections and this MUST STOP or Russia will be subjected to additional sanctions and retaliatory actions against the Russian Government...."...........and had that exchange been recorded, Trump would have GAINED respect for both the left and the right in our country.......But, instead, Trump opted to be Putin's stooge and simply concluded that whatever the past may or may not be....."let's proceed as if nothing happened"...

The U.S. "lost" and Putin "won"........If anything, this meeting was strictly a business one, where Rex probably got a nod from the Russian to drill in the arctic, and conceded that Russia could be belligerent all that country may want regarding the Ukraine and other Russian bordering countries. (and, of course, installing any missile defense in Poland is just another "gift" to both our military complex spending AND a great tool for Putin to also claim to be the "defender" of Russian sovereignty along that border.)

Bottom line.........Putin comes off stronger, and the U.S. as compliant....Some "art of the deal", don't you think?

And this kneeling to Putin by Trump has to be viewed in the long run. Just as with Kim Jong Un and George W Bush, not forcing harsh consequences on Putin will lead to far greater attacks on our elections and military computer networks. US intelligence agencies have already confirmed this. So Trump is making the future dealings with Putin on Russia's interference with elections in the West far more dangerous. We'll have to deal with perpetual escalations by the Russians in the future. Just as we have to now deal with North Korea because W Bush and Dickh Cheney simply ignored North Korea and allowed them to develop and test the first North Korea atomic bomb during Bush's time in office.

Republicans have no concept on how to conduct foreign policy. And with Trump's collusion with Russia to hack US elections he is giving them the greenlight to do this over and over and far more overtly in the future.

1. North Korea is outside of our control and thus not our responsibility.

2. Your red baiting in noted and dismissed. Hopefully the dems have learned an important lesson in security.

3. I do not want to see Seoul in ruins. Hundreds of thousands could die. Give peace a chance.
set up by who? Where does that crap come from?

Why history of course. Do you actually think it's a coincidence that we are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Do you think it's a coincidence that Russia and Iran are aligned against us in Syria? Do you think the NORKS are being this belligerent for no reason? Do you think we are essentially playing chicken with both China and Russia globally for no reason? You/we are watching a Global Chess Match, it's quite the dangerous game and it will end badly.

I understand all that. But you said "we are being set up". By who? Who, by name, wants a world war? Who would benefit? Who are the members of this imaginary global conspiracy?

I will not do your research for you, but I can point in the right direction if you wish. It goes further back than this but start with 1913 and work your way forward. Look at the significant global and regional developments from that time on. I will give you one hint, follow the money. I've learned that I cannot open ANYONES eyes, they must be willing and desirous of knowing the truth. So much so that they are compelled to do the research for themselves. You are quite free to "poo poo" all of this, it does not however change the truth. It's ALWAYS about the money. I said we are watching a Global Chess Match, indeed we are....the thing is that Chess IS a game of war and the game does not "play" itself. It always involves a guiding hand. Follow the money.

ok, simple question, if we follow the money, where does it lead? Who are these global conspirators who want to dominate the world thru wars?

It leads to the Federal Reserve first, the US Gov, the Military Industrial Complex and on and on and on. Eisenhower warned us. Kennedy warned us he threatened to break up the CIA and refused to dance with the Bay of Pigs and they killed him.

If you just start with the FED everything else unfolds.

Give me names. Who are these people? you describe a giant cabal, who are its members?

still waiting for the proof. Let us know when you get it.

I'll be on the side of our agencies who know Russia best of all You republican scum can believe Putin[/QUOTE]

The G20 proves it. Because of Donald Trump, the world no longer looks to America for leadership

G20: Trump hails talks as 'success' despite divisions - BBC News[/QUOTE]

being out of step with the globalists and the warmers is a good thing for America.

You've completely lost it, you really have.

You've completely lost it, you really have.

gnat never had it, so he could not lose it.:biggrin:

Trump Davidians are hateful as well. Apparently a number of people at CNN are receiving death threats. Trump Davidians at work We also have Trump Davidians who are trying to spin the fact that red and blue states have said they will not provide any information that is on their voter rolls.

Sure they are Herr Goebbels, but just like the Russian "evidence" you don't WANNA show it...

The libs are always saying we need to work with other nations, live and let live. They have scolded the right for strong arming nations all over the world including the Soviet Union and in recent history Russia.

This is why this whole Russia bad guy collusion BS from them is so hard to swallow. Putin is not a good guy but he is not a Muslim terrorist Jihadist.

Remember who the real enemy is, it's not Putin.

The libs are using Russia and Putin to hurt Trump in some weird ass way and anti Russia psychos on the right like Graham and Rubio along with Dinosaurs like McCain need to get with the world as it stands today not as it stood during the Cuban Missile Crises.

G20: Trump hails talks as 'success' despite divisions - BBC News

Most of the nations were expecting the United States to be a push over to filling the void of financial necessities they didn't want to ante up to. Those among the NATO alliance were not contributing to the minimum requirement as a condition to being part of the unified force against Russia, leaving that gap to be filled by the United States instead.

As for the Green Climate Fund that President Trump backed out of and France contends there is no "renegotiation" of the agreement, the United States AGAIN found themselves the major contributor. This time President Obama thought it be cute for our country to pay DOUBLE of what the vast majority of the European nations were supplying. Obviously European Nations don't take Global Warming either very seriously, or of critical importance, if they are willing to allow another country like the United States to taken on that burden for them.

When it comes to the "world view" you only fund what you deem to be of critical importance. you know the phrase, "Put your money where your mouth is?" I'd rather a President admit the need to share the responsibility of debt than look to the United States as a sucker scale goat. Hell... if another nation paid for everything my country wanted, I'd be all buddy buddy with them too. Now that it's time to pay the piper, we are not quite so popular. Good for President Trump!! If the other countries don't want to share the burden I'd be looking elsewhere to put my additional taxpayer funds. Let some other President play the sucker.

Proof of the nations' contributions to global warming provide below:
Resource mobilization

Last edited:
The libs are always saying we need to work with other nations, live and let live. They have scolded the right for strong arming nations all over the world including the Soviet Union and in recent history Russia.

This is why this whole Russia bad guy collusion BS from them is so hard to swallow. Putin is not a good guy but he is not a Muslim terrorist Jihadist.

Remember who the real enemy is, it's not Putin.

The libs are using Russia and Putin to hurt Trump in some weird ass way and anti Russia psychos on the right like Graham and Rubio along with Dinosaurs like McCain need to get with the world as it stands today not as it stood during the Cuban Missile Crises.
I have seen the real enemy AND he is US

Forum List

Back