Putin duped Europe into energy dependence by funding 'rabid environmental groups': experts

This is the only thing you have posted that makes any sense.....I'd not be surprised if he (or the chi-coms) funded the shrill environmental whack-jobs here in the US either.

ChiComlady is a Russian Spy - no real surprise..

The Canadian woman is a retired banker/law clerk. That's why I continue to shoot holes in your bullshit economic posts, you stupid Putin humper.

Not at all surprising that you're lying about me and trying to smear me. You Russian trolls have been doing that for years.

The Canadian woman is a retired banker/law clerk. That's why I continue to shoot holes in your bullshit economic posts, you stupid Putin humper.

ROFL

ChiCom Lady can post anything she likes - but anyone who has been here more than a week isn't buying it.

Oh, and I don't recall many economic discussions with you, care to link some? In fact, I've never seen you post anything rational about economics.

Not at all surprising that you're lying about me and trying to smear me. You Russian trolls have been doing that for years.

It turns out the Greens are owned and operated by Russia.

So, are you a Stalinist or a Maoist?

This is the only thing you have posted that makes any sense.
what ever you say, your fav ulus Muscovy without chances against us

unnamedb.png

1647024006179.png

You screaming things like “RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA” to anything you don’t like kind of shoots holes into your bullshit statement that infers you have any intelligence.

You’re a little programmed communist automaton that repeats MSM talking points, nothing more.
22B340F7-DC6A-4253-BFDB-53AFCA3148C2.jpeg

Putin duped Europe into energy dependence by funding 'rabid environmental groups': experts​

This shit gets funnier daily.

Forum List

Back