Putin eats trump's lunch in Helsinki - FOX News

Barry did suck Putin's Johnson ...giving away Uranium One in 2014 and TOP Secret information starting in 2014, as evidence shows, and snowflakes want to blame Trump for the rug burns on Barry's knees.

:p

Welp, looks like Crybaby Deno is all drunk again...

I don't drink much.....

But when I do...

I still know you are a liar as I have proven before....
Don't post to me, you drunk old wife beater....

I knew you would have something stupid to say....

Later liar....
Bye deno! Let us know if you ever see your dick again! :D

I kid...I like you, Deno. You remind me of my hillbilly Klan uncles.

But the stuff you say about liberals is embarrassing.
Deno’s IQ is 80 tops. He’s the quintessential Trump supporter that the Donald knew he could con and believe all of his lies.

Of which is now closing in on 4,000 documented lies since becoming president.

You don't have a clue.....

I could buy and sell your dumb ass.....

Not only have the left-tards become unhinged they are broken...

DSC_0004s.jpg

The left has nothing left except to incite violence... not one of those people have functioning brain cells. They all refuse to think things through and look at what facts they ACTUALLY HAVE!

This is nothing but a hate filled rage based on lies and emotions..

So Trump *didnt* side with Putin over our intel community on international television? He *didnt* call th EU a foe?

I’m just trying to figure out what “lie” you are referring to.

If this is what we heard at the news conference what the hell was discussed in private between a real dictator and our dictator in training?

I bet Putin reiterated all the dirt he has on Trump and instructed him what to do and say.

Werent you Trump whores at least a little suspicious why only interpreters were allowed in the meeting?

WTF? You expected the press to be invited in? Are you freaking nuts?
Of course you wouldn’t want the truth to be reported.
You actually believe the world’s two biggest liars to tell you what happened.

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

How embarrassing was that? This...so called....president apologizing to a murdering dictator for his own intelligence agency findings. How can anyone look at trump and NOT become ill? The man is a Traitor and a Turn Coat...

You left wing Butt Hurt nut jobs are a Hoot……

Obongo blew the Russians over and over again…

When obongo wasn’t blowing them Putin had him bent over

and there wasn’t a peep out of you…..

President Trump is Making The World Great Again….

I just love saying President Trump..

How “bout” you?

Show me when Obama ever stood by Vladimir Putin and blamed America for US Russian relations.

Show me where Obama ever stood next to Vladimir Putin and took Putin’s side over US intel agencies. On international television.

The world is laughing at Putin’s humiliation of Trump. And Trumps humiliation of the US.

While the UIs dance with glee.
He did worse. He signed over 20% of uranium to Russia. Actions rather than parsing words.

And what are your thoughts On Trump insulting our allies, calling the EU a foe, weakening NATO, declaring Canada a national security risk, blaming America for US Russian relations.....

And most inexplicably, siding with Putin over the US intel services publicly and on international television?
He did not side with Putin on Intelligence, just said that there was no collusion. Stop repeating the same lie. Show me a clip from the press conference where he said that he believes the Russians over our own intelligence. It doesnt exist.
Yeah, it does, and your lies don't help your cause.

Welp, looks like Crybaby Deno is all drunk again...

I don't drink much.....

But when I do...

Later liar....

Deno’s IQ is 80 tops. He’s the quintessential Trump supporter that the Donald knew he could con and believe all of his lies.

fake news from the right wing?

Not only have the left-tards become unhinged they are broken...

DSC_0004s.jpg

The left has nothing left except to incite violence... not one of those people have functioning brain cells. They all refuse to think things through and look at what facts they ACTUALLY HAVE!

This is nothing but a hate filled rage based on lies and emotions..
I Just laugh at the dumb asses. They have truly Jumped the track.

If this is what we heard at the news conference what the hell was discussed in private between a real dictator and our dictator in training?

I bet Putin reiterated all the dirt he has on Trump and instructed him what to do and say.

Werent you Trump whores at least a little suspicious why only interpreters were allowed in the meeting?

That is sheer idiocy to expect the press to be invited into meetings between world leaders. Put down the bong. You look like a fucking idiot.

I don't drink much.....

But when I do...

Later liar....

You’re a deplorable which means you’re part of the dumbest most insane group of people on earth.
Your posts prove it too.

night_son spreads the deep Russian infiltration of American social media with his message.

And Tiggs is ignoring just what Trump did today in Helsinki.

And Starkey is a commie jack bunny. Who's counting?
What's that, neo-fascist?

I prefer just, Neo. Care to go down the rabbit hole Agent Smith?
Caught ya.

I'll cop to the charge after you post shots of your American communist party Bolshevik cowboy youth badge and decoder ring.

I don't drink much.....

But when I do...

Later liar....

Ah yes, tough guy AND rich. Boy, we don't see uneducated, impotent old slobs who claim to be tough and rich on the internet every day!

That is sheer idiocy to expect the press to be invited into meetings between world leaders. Put down the bong. You look like a fucking idiot.
You love your shadow government of Trump’s. You also love the facts to live in darkness.
No sane person was happy with the fact only the world’s two biggest liars had this meeting alone and reported on what went down.

Btw.... how much do you earn as a Russian troll?
Does Vladdy pay well?

View attachment 205358
Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

How embarrassing was that? This...so called....president apologizing to a murdering dictator for his own intelligence agency findings. How can anyone look at trump and NOT become ill? The man is a Traitor and a Turn Coat...

You left wing Butt Hurt nut jobs are a Hoot……

Obongo blew the Russians over and over again…

When obongo wasn’t blowing them Putin had him bent over

and there wasn’t a peep out of you…..

President Trump is Making The World Great Again….

I just love saying President Trump..

How “bout” you?
Compare this picture with the orange Russian whore munching on Putin’s butt you god damn imbecile..

Obama looks stern....unlike trump who was intent on humping Putin's leg....and the Repubs see it also....

To think....a Russian Agent in the Oval Office

We have a national security emergency now and need a president to lead us The scumbag in our WH now is not the man
It was your limp wrist-ed pick in Obama who created this mess and now a real man in Trump has to clean up the fucking disaster you all made...
A real man ? Get off the fn drugs ,,,this pos is a coward a liar and a traitor trying to get away with shit no one can believe ,,,in the pocket of putin ,,a disgrace ,,he should be horse whipped and i'm being kind

Actually, Putin is extremely popular in his country, and has an 87% approval rating by the Russian citizens. ... :thup:
100% of Iraqis loved Saddam Hussein, too.

:p
And only 40% of Americans love Trump.
60% hate his guts with a passion and are sick what he’s doing to this country.
After the NATO disaster and today’s debacle watch Raccoon Eyes approval ratings to head back down into the 30’s.

Forum List

Back