Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

Cuba - ok. Like a Turkey near the Russia. Who was first, remember...

At Hungary... Also Russia invaded the Hitler's Germany in 1945 at the same reason. And left both of these countries, when nazi were defeated.

About invasion in Chezh...Chezh foreign legion also invaded Russia in 1918 - why you don't remember about it? At least, soviet soldiers didn't murder and plunder much of civilians, like chezh...

As for Albania - pls, link :) Because Russia never invaded in Albania...
Her reference was to 1956 invasion to save communism. Czechoslovakia was in 1968 for the same reason.

Libya was full of criminals during the time of KHADAFFY DUCK ---and to your
delight he sponsored terrorism. Western minorities were citizens? Western
minorities ARE citizens? since when?

I haven't heared anything about ISIS before the Khaddaffy death.

I also haven't heared anything about libyan criminals, except a some frames in "Back to the Future" :)) But now I hear about libian terrorism almost everyday. What's wrong?
Whose fault is it that you are poorly informed?

Can you refill my lack of information about Khaddaffy times? By links to facts, offcourse...

Here is an Arab viewpoint.

aljazeera.com/indepth/2011/02/201122117565923629.html

I don't believe in sources from countries with laws, allowed slavery and total women discrimination.
Don't believe in? Momar was brutal dictator and terrorist or terrorist financier for almost a half of a century. That isn't something to believe in, like a religion or ideology. You believe facts or you believe nonsense propaganda. You seem to be stuck in the propaganda world.
Bottom line is that the US and west always pours billions into rebuilding, supporting refugees, etc. Your master Putin and his Russian military will do the killing and slaughtering part, the indiscriminate bombing and destruction of entire towns and cities, but he nor they will rebuild or support the refugees they create. Perhaps they pay attention to places inside Russia like Chechnya, but don't expect them to rebuild what they are turning int rubble in Syria.

I want to hear what the conservatives would do in Syria ? Y'all talk a lot of shit, if u were prez what would you do different ?

Mind your own damn business and stop trying to overthrow anybody and everybody these days. You checked in to see how well it's worked out in all the other countries you have recently fucked with?

I haven't heared anything about ISIS before the Khaddaffy death.

I also haven't heared anything about libyan criminals, except a some frames in "Back to the Future" :)) But now I hear about libian terrorism almost everyday. What's wrong?
Whose fault is it that you are poorly informed?

Can you refill my lack of information about Khaddaffy times? By links to facts, offcourse...

Here is an Arab viewpoint.

aljazeera.com/indepth/2011/02/201122117565923629.html

I don't believe in sources from countries with laws, allowed slavery and total women discrimination.
Don't believe in? Momar was brutal dictator and terrorist or terrorist financier for almost a half of a century. That isn't something to believe in, like a religion or ideology. You believe facts or you believe nonsense propaganda. You seem to be stuck in the propaganda world.
Bottom line is that the US and west always pours billions into rebuilding, supporting refugees, etc. Your master Putin and his Russian military will do the killing and slaughtering part, the indiscriminate bombing and destruction of entire towns and cities, but he nor they will rebuild or support the refugees they create. Perhaps they pay attention to places inside Russia like Chechnya, but don't expect them to rebuild what they are turning int rubble in Syria.

Are you seriously off the deep end? Pay attention to Chechnya?

Bwahahahahaha! Putin's number one has Chechnya in hand and the Chechens are grateful for this man well as compared to Omar for example who stands with ISIS.

Ruskies don't like it, should have thought about not fucking within the USA sphere of influence...

What sphere of influence? It's really quite simple.

You and Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey cannot knock off Assad. There is no civil war. Just like there wasn't a civil war in Libya or the Ukraine. You have a real problem on your hands now though. The world now knows that the Arab Spring was nothing but a dime store comic book cover for the US to try to establish a crazy ass deal with Sunnis and give them all these nations.

No more proxy shit. Turkey is preparing to come in from the north and Saudi Arabia who by the way is under the crazy brother of the former king you should check this dude out he is insane. Hospitalized for dementia several times and is about to just explode SA by passing the standard throne to throne and put his son rather than the rightful heir his nephew on the throne.

It's going to be a biggie just watch.

But I digress. The Sunni lords are going to put ground troops into Syria. Here's where it gets wild. And trust me. This will be insanely wild. Erdogan wants to surpass the Chechen. At his peril.

Syrians will not be ruled by Erdogan. Syrians will never submit to a Turk warlord.

And then will come this man. Kadyrov. Then watch all hell break loose. Putin will clean the house known as the middle east if he unleashes him.

Man oh man I just typed all of that and you know I could be right out of coast to coast.

:lmao:

Art Bell are you out there buddy?

But its true. You really have to check out the new insane and completely whacked out new leader of Saudi Arabia. Ruh roh the dude is a loon.

Ruskies tried like hell to infiltrate and control govt's in Cuba, Central America, South America..But they lost their empire and the US walked into those places and took over..Then as an added value the Ruskies lost control of their Eastern European empire, which the USA was happy to step in and take over.....Giving those folks the freedom they deserve from Rusky control.......

How the countries HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania can be "the backyard of the USA"? Which assessments did you have by Geography in school?
Some here have very poor geographical knowledge. They call Central Europe as Eastern Europe confusing it with the former Eastern Block. They have no idea that Europe actually extends to the Ural Mountain Range.

A lot of people on USMB are just illiterates: they don't know either geography or history of foreign countries they are trying to judge. They repeat what they hear from their Media like parrots and don't even try to analyze the information or to think on their own.

Those people have only one advantage though: they are easy to manipulate....

Last edited:
Russia doesn't pose any threat to the U.S. The "Russian threat" is fabricated and a diversion from the real threat to Western culture by elements infiltrating Western governments.

Russia doesn't pose any threat to the U.S. The "Russian threat" is fabricated and a diversion from the real threat to Western culture by elements infiltrating Western governments.
Russia was not a real thread During the years of the USSR. They had not the resources to fight without assistance..

Russia was not a real thread During the years of the USSR. They had not the resources to fight without assistance..
but in what obama body part did putin give him the finger?

As I told one of the clowns in the sewer, Russia actually is a threat if you're a member of the 1% dependent on the allmighty petrodollar and hegemony of the US empire in the worldwide economy.

If you mean by threat that the commies are coming wanting to take away your guns and bibles and put you all in camps than you would be right.

:alcoholic:

As I told one of the clowns in the sewer, Russia actually is a threat if you're a member of the 1% dependent on the allmighty petrodollar and hegemony of the US empire in the worldwide economy.

If you mean by threat that the commies are coming wanting to take away your guns and bibles and put you all in camps than you would be right.

:alcoholic:
We don't need the Russians for that and they don't give a shit about our guns and bibles. The infiltrators are working on the issue diligently.... a slow river washes away the riverbanks too....and the banks are eroding...slowly but surely.

We don't need the Russians for that and they don't give a shit about our guns and bibles. The infiltrators are working on the issue diligently.... a slow river washes away the riverbanks too....and the banks are eroding...slowly but surely.

You really should join the revolution comrade, that's the only thing that save you

And don't worry about the pizzas, I believe I already explained that

:spinner:

ou really should join the revolution comrade, that's the only thing that save you

And don't worry about the pizzas, I believe I already explained that
You mean if you can't beat them, join them? Worry about nothing, there will be more than enough traitor collaborators without me.

Forum List

Back