Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

You mean if you can't beat them, join them? Worry about nothing, there will be more than enough traitor collaborators without me.

Eh, not exactly. You'll never be able to join the 1%, unless you win the lottery, so you already joined the 99% that will beat them.

And somehow I don't think you're a collaborator puppet for the 1%, just a misguided soul that needs to be educated

But no need to thank me, that's what I'm here for after all

:booze:

You mean if you can't beat them, join them? Worry about nothing, there will be more than enough traitor collaborators without me.

Eh, not exactly. You'll never be able to join the 1%, unless you win the lottery, so you already joined the 99% that will beat them.

And somehow I don't think you're a collaborator puppet for the 1%, just a misguided soul that needs to be educated

But no need to thank me, that's what I'm here for after all

:booze:
Didn't I ask you nicely not to post while under the influence????

We should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. And we shoud have requested our 'allies' do the same. ISIS couldn't have been possible without Saudi and Turkish support. The best move now would be to allow Russia and Iran to exterminate ISIS. We don't need more war. Let them sort Syria out.

But getting back to killing civilians. Seriously, how can the U.S. preach to others about that? No other nation has even come close to slaughtering as many civilians as the U.S. has the last 30yrs or so. That's the ugly truth America. Wake the fluck up.

Paulitician, no matter how solid your arguments are, those libtards will never agree with them: too dumb and seriously brainwashed to see the truth.

Henry Kissinger visited Putin this week and wrote an article. He says: "Russia is NO threat to US"

Today threats more frequently arise from the disintegration of state power and the growing number of ungoverned territories. This spreading power vacuum cannot be dealt with by any state, no matter how powerful, on an exclusively national basis. It requires sustained cooperation between the United States and Russia, and other major powers.

Regarding Syria, it is clear that the local and regional factions cannot find a solution on their own. Compatible U.S.-Russian efforts coordinated with other major powers could create a pattern for peaceful solutions in the Middle East and perhaps elsewhere.

What challenges do the changes pose to both Russian and American national interests? How do we reconcile the very different concepts of world order that have evolved in Russia and the United States—and in other major powers—on the basis of historical experience? The goal should be to develop a strategic concept for U.S.-Russian relations within which the points of contention may be managed.

Kissinger’s Vision for U.S.-Russia Relations
Actually it is high time to scrap NATO and build a U.S.-Russian alliance to counter balance the China threat.

I think it's too late for that. Looks like the West wants another Cold War. It's looking more like a Russia-China alliance is gonna happen instead.

China is really unpredictable. By the China propaganda - it's a "middle-earth empire inside a ring of barbarians".

True, but It does seem to be moving closer to a Russian alliance. They'll try and balance things. The West has grown extremely aggressive and is engaging in war all over the world. I think Russia and China are gonna try to balance the power a bit. But we'll see.

Last edited:
you are doing well----historic revisionism and idiot libel. Russia IS making a
COMEBACK to intensive aggressive IMPERIALISM

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

How the countries HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania can be "the backyard of the USA"? Which assessments did you have by Geography in school?

I never liked the study of geography------but I do know that cuba is very near the USA--------I was a child when Russia invaded Hungary------but I remember some
of the refugees who fled. As for Albania------I was a kid when Russia made its moves on that country------I was a little older when Russia invaded Czechoslovakia

Cuba - ok. Like a Turkey near the Russia. Who was first, remember...

At Hungary... Also Russia invaded the Hitler's Germany in 1945 at the same reason. And left both of these countries, when nazi were defeated.

About invasion in Chezh...Chezh foreign legion also invaded Russia in 1918 - why you don't remember about it? At least, soviet soldiers didn't murder and plunder much of civilians, like chezh...

As for Albania - pls, link :) Because Russia never invaded in Albania...

try again------in the mid fifties------HUNGARY tried to GET RID OF RUSSIAN
imposed filth IN HUNGARY----there was a very significant conflict-----some of
my top professors were refugees from soviet controlled HUNGARY. In the mid-
fifties ALBANIA was desperate to GET OUT of trade "agreements" imposed
upon it by RUSSIA (ok ---make that the USSR)---------I was a child in the 50s----but I have a good memory and over the years ran into -------all sorts of left-overs
from those conflicts. Your statement that RUSSIA left Germany in 1945 is
REALLY REALLY funny------- dies this line ring a bell "ICH BIN EINER BERLINER"

But getting back to killing civilians. Seriously, how can the U.S. preach to others about that? No other nation has even come close to slaughtering as many civilians as the U.S. has the last 30yrs or so. That's the ugly truth America. Wake the fluck up.

Paulitician, no matter how solid your arguments are, those libtards will never agree with them: too dumb and seriously brainwashed to see the truth.

Henry Kissinger visited Putin this week and wrote an article. He says: "Russia is NO threat to US"

Today threats more frequently arise from the disintegration of state power and the growing number of ungoverned territories. This spreading power vacuum cannot be dealt with by any state, no matter how powerful, on an exclusively national basis. It requires sustained cooperation between the United States and Russia, and other major powers.

Regarding Syria, it is clear that the local and regional factions cannot find a solution on their own. Compatible U.S.-Russian efforts coordinated with other major powers could create a pattern for peaceful solutions in the Middle East and perhaps elsewhere.

What challenges do the changes pose to both Russian and American national interests? How do we reconcile the very different concepts of world order that have evolved in Russia and the United States—and in other major powers—on the basis of historical experience? The goal should be to develop a strategic concept for U.S.-Russian relations within which the points of contention may be managed.

Actually it is high time to scrap NATO and build a U.S.-Russian alliance to counter balance the China threat.

I think it's too late for that. Looks like the West wants another Cold War. It's looking more like a Russia-China alliance is gonna happen instead.

China is really unpredictable. By the China propaganda - it's a "middle-earth empire inside a ring of barbarians".

True, but It does seem to be moving closer to a Russian alliance. They'll try and balance things. The West has grown extremely aggressive and is engaging in war all over the world. I think Russia and China are gonna try to balance the power a bit. But we'll see.

you are psychotic

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

How the countries HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania can be "the backyard of the USA"? Which assessments did you have by Geography in school?

I never liked the study of geography------but I do know that cuba is very near the USA--------I was a child when Russia invaded Hungary------but I remember some
of the refugees who fled. As for Albania------I was a kid when Russia made its moves on that country------I was a little older when Russia invaded Czechoslovakia

Cuba - ok. Like a Turkey near the Russia. Who was first, remember...

At Hungary... Also Russia invaded the Hitler's Germany in 1945 at the same reason. And left both of these countries, when nazi were defeated.

About invasion in Chezh...Chezh foreign legion also invaded Russia in 1918 - why you don't remember about it? At least, soviet soldiers didn't murder and plunder much of civilians, like chezh...

As for Albania - pls, link :) Because Russia never invaded in Albania...

try again------in the mid fifties------HUNGARY tried to GET RID OF RUSSIAN
imposed filth IN HUNGARY----there was a very significant conflict-----some of
my top professors were refugees from soviet controlled HUNGARY. In the mid-
fifties ALBANIA was desperate to GET OUT of trade "agreements" imposed
upon it by RUSSIA (ok ---make that the USSR)---------I was a child in the 50s----but I have a good memory and over the years ran into -------all sorts of left-overs
from those conflicts. Your statement that RUSSIA left Germany in 1945 is
REALLY REALLY funny------- dies this line ring a bell "ICH BIN EINER BERLINER"

In recent decades, no other country has invaded and bombed more countries than the U.S. Nations like Russia, China, and Iran aren't even close.

you are psychotic

How so? The West especially the US, has been doing most of the invading and bombing aound the world in recent decades. I think Russia and China are gonna seek an alliance to balance the power a bit.

We should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. And we shoud have requested our 'allies' do the same. ISIS couldn't have been possible without Saudi and Turkish support. The best move now would be to allow Russia and Iran to exterminate ISIS. We don't need more war. Let them sort Syria out.

Although I mostly agree, the last part I am having hard time to do so.

The last time Russia got involved to "sort" anything out, they annexed a whole region.

When Russia sorts things out, it is not in your best interest, imho...

'Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle'
LINK: Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle | Fox News

Russia seemingly has ignored Secretary of State John Kerry’s appeals to stop bombing civilians and allow critical humanitarian aid to starving Syrians – and is instead escalating its military involvement, deploying four of its most capable fighter jets to Syria, two defense officials confirmed to Fox News. The decision to send the Su-35S jets poses yet another hurdle for Kerry’s efforts to proceed with peace talks.

Despite backing two U.N. resolutions in support of a ceasefire, Russia reneged on its promise to stop bombing civilians in Syria, a prerequisite for the U.N.-backed talks in Geneva. "[T]here will be a ceasefire," Kerry predicted Tuesday in Rome. “We expect a ceasefire. And we expect adherence to the ceasefire. And we expect full humanitarian access.” Two days later, the Russian bombing hasn’t stopped and thousands of Syrians remain starving.

"B...b...but Putin promised...." - Kerry :crybaby:

Putin has absolutely no respect for either Obama, because he proved with his 'Red Line' that he is all talk and no action, or Kerry, who has proved long ago and many times since that he is a gutless wonder who betrays his own people for his personal gain.

I can't wait to have a new President so the US can be respected again.
Oh, that's real smart you punk-ass little bitch, go start a war with the No.2 nuclear power on the planet!

Forum List

Back