Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

The truth is that you are wrong.

As a superpower, (at least as nation with the claim to be a super power), you cant really let a region that is sitting on top of the 50% of whole worlds oil reserves to sort itself out. Resource independence only achievable, if triple, maybe even quadruple of your need to that resource is in your reach, from variety of sources.

You need to find a way to get the right alliances with the right people, and get things sorted out w/o getting any boots on the ground.

Imo, US foreign policy has the capability to do that. Iranian deal is a proof to that...

Well other than the Iranian deal is the worst deal I've ever seen. That just destabilized the region in ways you will have difficulty comprehending. In about 10 years you won't have much trouble understanding how stupid it was though. Russia + Iran = trouble.

Iran is not a slate. There is mullah siding with Russia, and there is progressives trying to get in the good terms with the west.

Seems like you dont know much about Iranian politics.

That's funny. You seem to actually believe Iran is interested in anything beyond being the sole power in the ME. You need to look back at history, to understand better what Persia is, or what your progressives are after.

Spend some time around shia Muslims. It'll be instructional. You'll understand who holds the power then.

And what do you base this judgement of yours?

That some persian king tried to conquer the world some thousands of years ago? :)

We should keep a close eye on the Italians too in that case :D

I base it on decades of dealing with them.

I think your disconnect is you equate the way you think, with the way they think. It is assuredly not the same...unless you're a shia, or certain of the Sunni sects.

Communists usually don't like Putin. He's capitalist, he upkeeps some of liberals and making liberal decisions in economics... Communists has own party with own leader, who opposing to Putin :)
I do have positive proof that Putin is a good guy. Look at he highly intelligent mammals of the sea. They like him and dolphins can sense and distinguish between bad and good people.
vladimir-putin-swimming-dolphins--large-msg-130592659019.jpg

and here he is rescuing an injured dolphin at the Black Sea.
vladimir-putin-saves-dolphin.jpg

Indiscriminate bombing of a large city and millions of new refugees fleeing the slaughter and Putin still has Americans like those in this thread cheering him on and supporting genocide.

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

how would I know the NAMES of the people who oppose Assad in Syria?
I certainly have encountered many people from Syria living in the USA who
have horror stories ABOUT the Assads over the past approximately 45 years,
in general-----Christian syrians

Every real dictator has strong backing from, at least, a large part of population. So, "democracy" practic now really - is a chance of minorities' power and discrimination of majority. It's good for West, because western minorities are citizens too... Which minorities we have usually in Middle East? A pirats, a bandits, a drug-dealers, an ISIS fanatics. Look at Libya. NATO took power from dictator Gaddafy, which upkeeps order and interests of Majority in Libya, and now what? Libya is full of criminals, has criminal governmfent..

Libya was full of criminals during the time of KHADAFFY DUCK ---and to your
delight he sponsored terrorism. Western minorities were citizens? Western
minorities ARE citizens? since when?

I haven't heared anything about ISIS before the Khaddaffy death.

I also haven't heared anything about libyan criminals, except a some frames in "Back to the Future" :)) But now I hear about libian terrorism almost everyday. What's wrong?

As I said before JakeAsshole 3700 men... can YOU figure it out, I know you subversives have a difficult time with 2+2 = 4, so take till next Tuesday, if needed to give us an answer.... Fucking leftist idiot!
Vigilante the Communist Putin fluffer has trouble understand that the TOTAL of 3700 has been in detachment rotations over a year. You can't give us an answer as to how large are the detachments. They certainly are not large ground combat units. :badgrin:
And YOU, as an adviser to the Obumanation know all this, or just more smoke blowing out your ass?... No need to answer JakeAsshole!
Do you know they rotate in and out regularly in detachment size? How many are in Iraq or Syria at any given time? Do a comparison of the troop units (division size) during the Iraq invasion. You are a communist, Vigilante, a dirty commie who loves him sum Putin, a man who spits on our Constitution and way of life. And you love him, you Putin fluffer.

Communists usually don't like Putin. He's capitalist, he upkeeps some of liberals and making liberal decisions in economics... Communists has own party with own leader, who opposing to Putin :)

yeah? so? what else is new? Putin's interpretation of communism is not
a issue -------his IMPERIALIST AMBITION is the problem

Yes! And also he vilely put the border of Russia so close to US army bases :)

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

Every real dictator has strong backing from, at least, a large part of population. So, "democracy" practic now really - is a chance of minorities' power and discrimination of majority. It's good for West, because western minorities are citizens too... Which minorities we have usually in Middle East? A pirats, a bandits, a drug-dealers, an ISIS fanatics. Look at Libya. NATO took power from dictator Gaddafy, which upkeeps order and interests of Majority in Libya, and now what? Libya is full of criminals, has criminal governmfent..

I also haven't heared anything about libyan criminals, except a some frames in "Back to the Future" :)) But now I hear about libian terrorism almost everyday. What's wrong?

nothing wrong------you, simply, never heard. I have worked with muslims
from various parts of the world -------and socialized and DISCUSSED with them
over the past 50 years. ISIS was no surprise to me at all. I first encountered
a few Libyans almost 45 years ago. If you grew up in the USA you just never heard

Whose fault is it that you are poorly informed?

The West has been the aggressor. It's pushed Russia too far. It started with putting missiles in its backyard. The U.S. and West wouldn't have tolerated that happening to them.

They've kinda awoken a sleeping giant. Russia's making a comeback. And i still don't get why the West is starting this new Cold War. The U.S. for instance, has so much in common with Russia. The Russian Peolple are a lot like the American People. This new war isn't necessary.

you are doing well----historic revisionism and idiot libel. Russia IS making a
COMEBACK to intensive aggressive IMPERIALISM

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

How the countries HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania can be "the backyard of the USA"? Which assessments did you have by Geography in school?

Can you refill my lack of information about Khaddaffy times? By links to facts, offcourse...

Henry Kissinger visited Putin this week and wrote an article. He says: "Russia is NO threat to US"
Today threats more frequently arise from the disintegration of state power and the growing number of ungoverned territories. This spreading power vacuum cannot be dealt with by any state, no matter how powerful, on an exclusively national basis. It requires sustained cooperation between the United States and Russia, and other major powers.

Regarding Syria, it is clear that the local and regional factions cannot find a solution on their own. Compatible U.S.-Russian efforts coordinated with other major powers could create a pattern for peaceful solutions in the Middle East and perhaps elsewhere.

What challenges do the changes pose to both Russian and American national interests? How do we reconcile the very different concepts of world order that have evolved in Russia and the United States—and in other major powers—on the basis of historical experience? The goal should be to develop a strategic concept for U.S.-Russian relations within which the points of contention may be managed.

Kissinger’s Vision for U.S.-Russia Relations

Kissinger would be right IF the US and RUSSIA shared his vision-----
Russia does not------it is in IMPERIALIST MODE

Why do you seek and claim of Russian Imperialism so meticuliously? You cannot live without it? You have a problems in private life, you cannot solve and think, claiming of Putin's guilt cancels your own deserts?

The West has been the aggressor. It's pushed Russia too far. It started with putting missiles in its backyard. The U.S. and West wouldn't have tolerated that happening to them.

They've kinda awoken a sleeping giant. Russia's making a comeback. And i still don't get why the West is starting this new Cold War. The U.S. for instance, has so much in common with Russia. The Russian Peolple are a lot like the American People. This new war isn't necessary.

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

How the countries HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania can be "the backyard of the USA"? Which assessments did you have by Geography in school?

I never liked the study of geography------but I do know that cuba is very near the USA--------I was a child when Russia invaded Hungary------but I remember some
of the refugees who fled. As for Albania------I was a kid when Russia made its moves on that country------I was a little older when Russia invaded Czechoslovakia

Henry Kissinger visited Putin this week and wrote an article. He says: "Russia is NO threat to US"
Today threats more frequently arise from the disintegration of state power and the growing number of ungoverned territories. This spreading power vacuum cannot be dealt with by any state, no matter how powerful, on an exclusively national basis. It requires sustained cooperation between the United States and Russia, and other major powers.

Regarding Syria, it is clear that the local and regional factions cannot find a solution on their own. Compatible U.S.-Russian efforts coordinated with other major powers could create a pattern for peaceful solutions in the Middle East and perhaps elsewhere.

What challenges do the changes pose to both Russian and American national interests? How do we reconcile the very different concepts of world order that have evolved in Russia and the United States—and in other major powers—on the basis of historical experience? The goal should be to develop a strategic concept for U.S.-Russian relations within which the points of contention may be managed.

Why do you seek and claim of Russian Imperialism so meticuliously? You cannot live without it? You have a problems in private life, you cannot solve and think, claiming of Putin's guilt cancels your own deserts?

are you drunk? be patient ----the intoxication will pass

But getting back to killing civilians. Seriously, how can the U.S. preach to others about that? No other nation has even come close to slaughtering as many civilians as the U.S. has the last 30yrs or so. That's the ugly truth America. Wake the fluck up.

Paulitician, no matter how solid your arguments are, those libtards will never agree with them: too dumb and seriously brainwashed to see the truth.

Actually it is high time to scrap NATO and build a U.S.-Russian alliance to counter balance the China threat.

I think it's too late for that. Looks like the West wants another Cold War. It's looking more like a Russia-China alliance is gonna happen instead.

China is really unpredictable. By the China propaganda - it's a "middle-earth empire inside a ring of barbarians".

Can you refill my lack of information about Khaddaffy times? By links to facts, offcourse...

Here is an Arab viewpoint.

aljazeera.com/indepth/2011/02/201122117565923629.html

you?

I never liked the study of geography------but I do know that cuba is very near the USA--------I was a child when Russia invaded Hungary------but I remember some
of the refugees who fled. As for Albania------I was a kid when Russia made its moves on that country------I was a little older when Russia invaded Czechoslovakia

Cuba - ok. Like a Turkey near the Russia. Who was first, remember...

At Hungary... Also Russia invaded the Hitler's Germany in 1945 at the same reason. And left both of these countries, when nazi were defeated.

About invasion in Chezh...Chezh foreign legion also invaded Russia in 1918 - why you don't remember about it? At least, soviet soldiers didn't murder and plunder much of civilians, like chezh...

As for Albania - pls, link :) Because Russia never invaded in Albania...

Here is an Arab viewpoint.

aljazeera.com/indepth/2011/02/201122117565923629.html

I don't believe in sources from countries with laws, allowed slavery and total women discrimination.

Some here have very poor geographical knowledge. They call Central Europe as Eastern Europe confusing it with the former Eastern Block. They have no idea that Europe actually extends to the Ural Mountain Range.

are you drunk? be patient ----the intoxication will pass

No, I'm hungovered and trended to tell naked truth without politenesses :)

Forum List

Back