Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

You see nothing wrong with what exactly?
Shit, I did not highlight Russia selling natural gas and weaponry. It's a free market or should be.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a response to that, Russia first invaded Georgia, then annexed Crimea.

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

Does this sound like a "free market" practice to you?

How deep you're propaganded by mass media...

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

Do you realize how many westerners don't realize that old Nikita just upped one day and gave Crimea to the Ukraine? Can you imagine being a Crimean and going I'm what now?

Hahahaha which would have been fine and dandy if you didn't have the nazis take over Kiev with America's help. I would run to Mother Russia's arms as well. Like yesterday. Svoboda's manifesto is still out there.

Shit, I did not highlight Russia selling natural gas and weaponry. It's a free market or should be.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

There are several people posting here who refuse to accept the reality that
RUSSIA is very actively engaging in an imperialistic adventure for AS MUCH
CONTROL OF SEA GOING TRADE AS SHE CAN GRAB BY BRUTAL MEANS
AND IN ALLIANCE with similar minded regimes like China and Iran-----
they are dense

Damn, I want to live in your reality. I want to see IMPERIALISTIC ADVENTURE of Russia, getting back Ukraine (by regular army operation, in 7 days, without this stupid shit with volunteers and stupid games with deranged bander-nazi)... Getting back Baltic countries, which were honestly bought by Russia from Sweden (like Alaska). Stop the ethnic cleansings and discriminations with this countries... Stop the muslim terrorism and piracy at the continent... Your reality is much more better than objective... :(

they are dense

Damn, I want to live in your reality. I want to see IMPERIALISTIC ADVENTURE of Russia, getting back Ukraine (by regular army operation, in 7 days, without this stupid shit with volunteers and stupid games with deranged bander-nazi)... Getting back Baltic countries, which were honestly bought by Russia from Sweden (like Alaska). Stop the ethnic cleansings and discriminations with this countries... Stop the muslim terrorism and piracy at the continent... Your reality is much more better than objective... :(

As for me I don't want to live in Rosie's reality: it's crooked. She's a potential patient of a mental clinic after all brainwashing her favorite Media has done on her.

Last edited:
I think it's too late for that. Looks like the West wants another Cold War. It's looking more like a Russia-China alliance is gonna happen instead.

China is really unpredictable. By the China propaganda - it's a "middle-earth empire inside a ring of barbarians".

True, but It does seem to be moving closer to a Russian alliance. They'll try and balance things. The West has grown extremely aggressive and is engaging in war all over the world. I think Russia and China are gonna try to balance the power a bit. But we'll see.

you are psychotic

How so? The West especially the US, has been doing most of the invading and bombing aound the world in recent decades. I think Russia and China are gonna seek an alliance to balance the power a bit.

Russia and china are already in an alliance -----together with Iran and Syria ---and
the SHIIITE moiety of jihadist pigs world wide. What "recent decades"? The US has "invaded" no one------bombs are going off all over the world-----including lots of Shiite pig bombs -----mostly funded by Iran

The US invaded no one? Are you serious? The US and West have been doing most of the invading and bombing around the world the last several decades. Russia, China, and Iran aren't even close.

And i got news for you, the Shiites aren't nearly the problem the Sunnis are. The most bloody deadly terrorist groups in the world are Sunni groups supported by our 'Good Friends" in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, and other Gulf States. So, you really wanna end Islamic Terrorism? Maybe it's time to start bombing and invading our 'Good Friends.'

they are dense

Wait till you see the fight I am to begin over here. :) I have a bright light in Stephan Dion who is willing to break ranks with Obama and begin to deal with Moscow again. I am furious at a man I regarded with such admiration but who became nothing short of a lap dog to the US in foreign policy. My former Prime Minister who I had backed from day one PM Harper.

I guess he was playing for the western vote when he backed the overthrow of the duly elected President of the Ukraine. Lord only knows what he was thinking but I will never forgive him for handing the Ukraine to the nazis.

I from the west but I make no bones about how horrible western Ukrainian nazi lovers are. I know the history all together too well. Fought a pretty good fight too for one of the best pianists ever to come to our shores after the bloody nazis in Toronto cancelled her engagement.

Valentina. The fools cancelled her because of her political beliefs. I've done one better. I have many friends still in Toronto in high places in entertainment. I have been working at cutting off their donors.

And I've just begun. :) Placing all my seed orders and fighting politics at the same time.

150407_pv6er_rci-valentinalisitsa_sn635.jpg

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

"Russia just pushed them back."

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.
And bringing up US annexing Hawaii doesn't change anything either.

I think Russian Insider and RT annexed and invaded your mind long ago.
Let me know when you have a framework, rather than pure propaganda...

China is really unpredictable. By the China propaganda - it's a "middle-earth empire inside a ring of barbarians".

True, but It does seem to be moving closer to a Russian alliance. They'll try and balance things. The West has grown extremely aggressive and is engaging in war all over the world. I think Russia and China are gonna try to balance the power a bit. But we'll see.

you are psychotic

How so? The West especially the US, has been doing most of the invading and bombing aound the world in recent decades. I think Russia and China are gonna seek an alliance to balance the power a bit.

Russia and china are already in an alliance -----together with Iran and Syria ---and
the SHIIITE moiety of jihadist pigs world wide. What "recent decades"? The US has "invaded" no one------bombs are going off all over the world-----including lots of Shiite pig bombs -----mostly funded by Iran

The US invaded no one? Are you serious? The US and West have been doing most of the invading and bombing around the world the last several decades. Russia, China, and Iran aren't even close.

And i got news for you, the Shiites aren't nearly the problem the Sunnis are. The most bloody deadly terrorist groups in the world are Sunni groups supported by our 'Good Friends" in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, and other Gulf States. So, you really wanna end Islamic Terrorism? Maybe it's time to start bombing and invading our 'Good Friends.'

try again------at no point did I deny the fact that terrorism world wide is a SUNNI
endeavor -----However SUNNI TERRORISM is not an organized IMPERIALIST
scheme to the extent that the IRANIAN/SHIITE program is. Sunni terrorism is
far more scattered and for the GLORY OF ALLAH rather than for the AGGRANDIZEMENT OF EMPIRE than is the Shiite shit now ongoing

you are psychotic

try again------at no point did I deny the fact that terrorism world wide is a SUNNI
endeavor -----However SUNNI TERRORISM is not an organized IMPERIALIST
scheme to the extent that the IRANIAN/SHIITE program is. Sunni terrorism is
far more scattered and for the GLORY OF ALLAH rather than for the AGGRANDIZEMENT OF EMPIRE than is the Shiite shit now ongoing

Sunni Terrorism is much much more of a threat than Shiite Terrorism. And you should take a closer look at which countries are its most important supporters. You may be shocked.

Indiscriminate bombing of a large city and millions of new refugees fleeing the slaughter and Putin still has Americans like those in this thread cheering him on and supporting genocide.

Obama's Arab Spring to turn over the ME to the MB.

One mega hiccup. Your new ruler in SA is insane. A complete whack job who is just bombing the shit out of Yemen on a daily basis while Bam Bam's other buddy Erdogan is going after all the Kurds.

What a fucking mess!
How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

Indiscriminate bombing of a large city and millions of new refugees fleeing the slaughter and Putin still has Americans like those in this thread cheering him on and supporting genocide.

One mega hiccup. Your new ruler in SA is insane. A complete whack job who is just bombing the shit out of Yemen on a daily basis while Bam Bam's other buddy Erdogan is going after all the Kurds.

What a fucking mess!
How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated

Do you realize how many westerners don't realize that old Nikita just upped one day and gave Crimea to the Ukraine? Can you imagine being a Crimean and going I'm what now?

Hahahaha which would have been fine and dandy if you didn't have the nazis take over Kiev with America's help. I would run to Mother Russia's arms as well. Like yesterday. Svoboda's manifesto is still out there.

First of, I am not a westerner. So your first argument just drops to the floor and shatters right there.

I am aware the Crimea being majority Russian, but that barely changes anything, because it was NOT Russian before Soviets decided to, well, ethnically cleanse the area and colonize with Russians. So when you are opening the pandoras box of history, gotta be careful what you are wishing for, you may not like what you would be finding there.

When Nazis invade Kiev, they were cheered by the Ukrainians, just like how the EU was cheered during the orange revolution. What Ukrainians find at the end, nothing what they expected from either for sure... It was only the ruling class has changed from a soviet one to a nazi one. Barely any difference.

You should realize; nobody would like to have an overlord dictating them what to do, how to do. Thats the whole point of United States to be in existence in the first place. So if you are expecting anybody to "run to Mother Russia's arms", you would be dreaming while typing...

What a fucking mess!

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated
That is not their priority. Their priority is to keep the monster Assad in power.

What a fucking mess!

Repairing? What repairing?

You don't understand what is happening in Syria.

Putin is cleaning Syria from sunnis. He is demolishing sunni towns and villages, so sunnis have to flee to Turkey. And they are not expected to be coming back to Syria at all. They will simply be replaced by the alawites.

This is called; "nation building"!

And if I was him, I would do the same...................

A new Cold War is already underway. And the West was the aggressor for the most part. Putting missiles in Russia's backyard was the start of the war. All during Russia's collapse, the West repeatedly kicked it when it was down. The West grew very hostile and aggressive in that time. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. The war is on.
It's the equivalent to Khrushchev telling Kennedy the missiles in Cuba were a defensive measure.

But you are making the mistake to take Russia as a force aiming peace in the region.

What you will get in the mid east with the involvement of Russia is not going to be any different from what you got with the American military complex getting involved in the mid east.

American military complex "wanted" to destabilize the region, which would in return profit them at the end.
Now Russia goes in with the same exact intentions, destabilize even more, so Russia stays as the primary gas supplier to Europe and can market and make extra profit with her cheaper than US weaponry.

If US is honest about "fixing" what she has broken, leaving it to Russia to "sort" it out is not the way to do it.
How is my country "honest" about this, when we support Nazis in Kiev?

But you are making the mistake to take Russia as a force aiming peace in the region.

What you will get in the mid east with the involvement of Russia is not going to be any different from what you got with the American military complex getting involved in the mid east.

American military complex "wanted" to destabilize the region, which would in return profit them at the end.
Now Russia goes in with the same exact intentions, destabilize even more, so Russia stays as the primary gas supplier to Europe and can market and make extra profit with her cheaper than US weaponry.

If US is honest about "fixing" what she has broken, leaving it to Russia to "sort" it out is not the way to do it.
How is my country "honest" about this, when we support Nazis in Kiev?

Ukraine is full of nazis. This is what happens when a civil war breaks out.

Neither side is innocent.

And to be honest; Ukraine is more of a EU-Russian mess than a US one...

But my point was more for Syria, rather than Ukraine...

What a fucking mess!

they are dense

As for me I don't want to live in Rosie's reality: it's crooked. She's a potential patient of a mental clinic after all brainwashing her favorite Media has done on her.

what is my favorite media ?. I have never been a patient in a mental facility----
I have been ----the health care providers sometimes-------I am not a psychiatrist however. Some
Mental aberrations are caused by "medical" disorders. Syphilis can present as
"psychosis"

Forum List

Back