Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

Obama's Arab Spring to turn over the ME to the MB.

One mega hiccup. Your new ruler in SA is insane. A complete whack job who is just bombing the shit out of Yemen on a daily basis while Bam Bam's other buddy Erdogan is going after all the Kurds.

What a fucking mess!
How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated
That is not their priority. Their priority is to keep the monster Assad in power.

So what? He's a western-educated secular leader. Leave em alone. And it's none of our business. He's not a threat to the U.S. He never has been. If we would have left it alone over there, ISIS wouldn't have grown into the threat they are right now. We need revolutionary change in our foreign policy. We have stop meddling in every nation's business. The time has come for change.
You project a delusional and fantasy world. Your kind of ideology and politics are still being rejected by the overwhelming majority. You discuss your dreams and fantasies as if they are factual.

Do you really have Syrian bombers, regularly invaded and bombed US? :) So, I think, fantasy world is in your mind ;)

A new Cold War is already underway. And the West was the aggressor for the most part. Putting missiles in Russia's backyard was the start of the war. All during Russia's collapse, the West repeatedly kicked it when it was down. The West grew very hostile and aggressive in that time. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. The war is on.
It's the equivalent to Khrushchev telling Kennedy the missiles in Cuba were a defensive measure.

The West took advantage of the fact Russia was in collapse. Russia repeatedly pleaded with it not to put missiles there. But the West is in aggressor-mode, so it won't compromise. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. And that's exactly what it's doing.

Yes, it's true. Russia have enough terrtories to live. If we would need more - we have an easy way to space, where no one can stop us. But according to western media and politics, which peaceful option we have? We tried to make serious step to peace - it was regarded like weakness and "victory in cold war"... Which other solution we really have except this:

480z480_front_168_0_0_0_f899ce1b750b109a03efe6a9c87da652.jpg

Shit, I did not highlight Russia selling natural gas and weaponry. It's a free market or should be.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a response to that, Russia first invaded Georgia, then annexed Crimea.

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

Does this sound like a "free market" practice to you?

How deep you're propaganded by mass media...

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

"Russia just pushed them back."

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.
And bringing up US annexing Hawaii doesn't change anything either.

I think Russian Insider and RT annexed and invaded your mind long ago.
Let me know when you have a framework, rather than pure propaganda...

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

You don't know much about the "real" life politics, do you?

Just remember; the elephants dance, and it will be the grass gets crushed.

There is nobody innocent in this. Crimean people would care less about that crook president. So please don't come back at me, pardon my french, with those naif fairy tales. Grow up. Russians are nothing less of a nazi compared to Ukrainians, this is civil war. If you believe otherwise, you are just a child......... a TINY little CHILD indeed...............

Do you even know who the players are? Pravy Sector/ Svoboda the AZOV Battalion.That's just to name a few of them.

And by the way RT has nothing to do with this. I get my information from CBC, BBC, France24 and Der Spiegel. Where do I begin to teach you about the Ukraine especially Western Ukraine.

Because it is quite obvious you are ignorant and I mean that in the true sense of what has happened in the Ukraine.

The Nazi part of the Ukraine that is alive and well.

Crimea become "Ukrainian" only when ukrainian Khrushev signed the document about transfer Crimea area under Ukraine rule in a borders of Soviet Union. While Ukraine was in Soviet Union - it could rule Crimea, when it became independent state - it would be obliged to return it.
Thank you! People are slinging shit left and right while they are ignorant about the facts and are lazy to look into history making a fool out of themselves following the agenda of media spread lies. Sevastopol has always been the home of The Black Sea Fleet.
Everyone has their own "history" to believe. Much of it revisionist and much of it with pertinent facts omitted. Sevastopol has long been a Russian port, but when this latest crisis that claimed Russia needed to protect Sevastopol come up the port was not in danger of falling out of Russian control, just as Gauntonomo is not is not in danger of being lost the US. Control of Sevastipol to Russia has never been an issue.

Geeze louise. That's all NATO wanted. The Ukraine gave them nothing. Crimea was every thing. It was the game.
That is not their priority. Their priority is to keep the monster Assad in power.

So what? He's a western-educated secular leader. Leave em alone. And it's none of our business. He's not a threat to the U.S. He never has been. If we would have left it alone over there, ISIS wouldn't have grown into the threat they are right now. We need revolutionary change in our foreign policy. We have stop meddling in every nation's business. The time has come for change.
You project a delusional and fantasy world. Your kind of ideology and politics are still being rejected by the overwhelming majority. You discuss your dreams and fantasies as if they are factual.

Yes i know, Americans have been conditioned to support permanent war. But it's time to change that. My God, how many countries are we meddling in these days? The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business. We should have requested our 'allies' in the region to stay out of it.

ISIS couldn't have been possible without Saudi, Turkish, and other Gulf States' support. The 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. We need to move away from it. We've done enough damage in the Middle East especially.

I'm going for a long walk down a long road. I'm so glad you are out there. What she thinks.I just read another Camp. A monster Assad. We fucked up and gave the planet ISIS and we still have a poster who thinks the problem is Putin.
The port was secure for Russian until 2017. A new agreement, The Kharkiv Accord was reached and ratified in 2010 that secured the Port of Sevastopol to Russia until 2042. There was never any doubt of Russian maintaining and retaining control of the port.

Oh and Moscow could trust Kiev to honor that agreement? HAH right.

Crimea was the jewel NATO and the EU wanted. Not only the port. But do you know about the oil fields? The back door deal to prop up this bullshit revolution came with a price you see. NATO AND THE EU would not only have Russia blocked in but they would be able to seize the Ukraine's shale gas reserves. I do believe they are ranked the third largest in Europe.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

There is nobody innocent in this. Crimean people would care less about that crook president. So please don't come back at me, pardon my french, with those naif fairy tales. Grow up. Russians are nothing less of a nazi compared to Ukrainians, this is civil war. If you believe otherwise, you are just a child......... a TINY little CHILD indeed...............

Do you even know who the players are? Pravy Sector/ Svoboda the AZOV Battalion.That's just to name a few of them.

And by the way RT has nothing to do with this. I get my information from CBC, BBC, France24 and Der Spiegel. Where do I begin to teach you about the Ukraine especially Western Ukraine.

Because it is quite obvious you are ignorant and I mean that in the true sense of what has happened in the Ukraine.

All those Camps, Irosies, Alpines &Co, this post is specially for you, hypocritical liberals. Enjoy..
Last week the following documentary was a 50 minutes of shock for France!

The synopsis to "The Masks of Revolution" directed by Paul Moreira as posted on the Canal+ website reads that the movie presents a special investigation into the events that unfolded in Ukraine in 2014. In particular, it portrays the actions by far-right radical groups backed by the United States and the violence in the Ukrainian southern city of Odessa in May, 2014 incited by nationalists.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
^(English subtitles)

This great "democratic" nation, which Ukraine is supposed to be now, asked to a TV channel from another "democratic" country to ban a reportage allegedly because it contains Russian and anti-US propaganda. For Ukraine if you do not fully agree with what they do, or with what the US do, then you are just an horrible pro-Kremlin propagandist. There are no shades. You are with them or against them. There is no place for a rational discussion, neither for democratic debate.

If anyone had a doubt about what Ukraine really is in terms of democracy, after this kind of claim, there is no doubt left anymore. After killing or threatening its own journalists to avoid the truth to spread out, now Ukraine wants to shut up journalists from other countries who try to do honestly their job.
Are democracy and freedom to inform soluble in mass hysteria?

Paul Moreira, the author:
My investigation went against the commonly accepted narrative. I knew I was going to meet strong opposition, that we would be accused of playing into the hands of Putin, to voice elements of Russian propaganda. I did not expect to meet with such huge denial, bordering on hysteria at times. On a Ukrainian website, I am called a “terrorist” in the pay of the Russian secret service. The site calls for a ban on the film. Even the Ukrainian ambassador to France pressuredCanal Plus[not to screen the film]. That is what surprises me the most.
French filmmaker Paul Moreira responds to critics of his documentary film on the Odessa Massacre of May 2, 2014 - New Cold War: Ukraine and Beyond

Last edited:

"Crimea was returned"

Haha, the only problem is that; I didn't claim Ukraine is not nazi. It sure is. And Russia is a nazi as well. This is civil war. This is what happens in civil wars. Obviously you are young, never seen one before. I have. There is nobody innocent in this one.

Claiming Russia being innocent, is childish. No different from claiming "West is innocent"...

And, most important than all; did you just say you take your information from "Der Spiegel"?
Not sure what that supposed to mean, but;

Is this the same magazine which was warmongering against Russia, just 2 years ago?
After Russians shot down the MH17...
Der Spiegel is EU, you can look at it as the "EU journal" in fact.

I appreciate your concern of my knowledge
and I mean that in the true sense
but before taking the time to teach me anything
I would go revisit my news sources, if I were you...

A new Cold War is already underway. And the West was the aggressor for the most part. Putting missiles in Russia's backyard was the start of the war. All during Russia's collapse, the West repeatedly kicked it when it was down. The West grew very hostile and aggressive in that time. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. The war is on.
It's the equivalent to Khrushchev telling Kennedy the missiles in Cuba were a defensive measure.

The West took advantage of the fact Russia was in collapse. Russia repeatedly pleaded with it not to put missiles there. But the West is in aggressor-mode, so it won't compromise. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. And that's exactly what it's doing.

Yes, it's true. Russia have enough terrtories to live. If we would need more - we have an easy way to space, where no one can stop us. But according to western media and politics, which peaceful option we have? We tried to make serious step to peace - it was regarded like weakness and "victory in cold war"... Which other solution we really have except this:

Funny...

Too bad for you, soviets lost...

"Crimea was returned"

Haha, the only problem is that; I didn't claim Ukraine is not nazi. It sure is. And Russia is a nazi as well. This is civil war. This is what happens in civil wars. Obviously you are young, never seen one before. I have. There is nobody innocent in this one.

Claiming Russia being innocent, is childish. No different from claiming "West is innocent"...

And, most important than all; did you just say you take your information from "Der Spiegel"?

Is this the same magazine which was warmongering against Russia, just 2 years ago?

I make certain to visit left wing news sources that verify a right wing source so I don't have to continually deal with assholes over an unacceptable source for them. Just saves time.

Just part of being a boarder. If I can put up a NYT article that verifies that the CIA are assisting SA, Qatar and Turkey in their funding and providing weapons to all the mercenaries in Syria it just cuts to the chase vs WND.

"Crimea was returned"

All those Camps, Irosies, Alpines &Co, this post is specially for you, hypocritical liberals. Enjoy..
Last week the following documentary was a 50 minutes of shock for France!

The synopsis to "The Masks of Revolution" directed by Paul Moreira as posted on the Canal+ website reads that the movie presents a special investigation into the events that unfolded in Ukraine in 2014. In particular, it portrays the actions by far-right radical groups backed by the United States and the violence in the Ukrainian southern city of Odessa in May, 2014 incited by nationalists.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
^(English subtitles)

This great "democratic" nation, which Ukraine is supposed to be now, asked to a TV channel from another "democratic" country to ban a reportage allegedly because it contains Russian and anti-US propaganda. For Ukraine if you do not fully agree with what they do, or with what the US do, then you are just an horrible pro-Kremlin propagandist. There are no shades. You are with them or against them. There is no place for a rational discussion, neither for democratic debate.

If anyone had a doubt about what Ukraine really is in terms of democracy, after this kind of claim, there is no doubt left anymore. After killing or threatening its own journalists to avoid the truth to spread out, now Ukraine wants to shut up journalists from other countries who try to do honestly their job.
Are democracy and freedom to inform soluble in mass hysteria?

Paul Moreira, the author:
My investigation went against the commonly accepted narrative. I knew I was going to meet strong opposition, that we would be accused of playing into the hands of Putin, to voice elements of Russian propaganda. I did not expect to meet with such huge denial, bordering on hysteria at times. On a Ukrainian website, I am called a “terrorist” in the pay of the Russian secret service. The site calls for a ban on the film. Even the Ukrainian ambassador to France pressuredCanal Plus[not to screen the film]. That is what surprises me the most.
French filmmaker Paul Moreira responds to critics of his documentary film on the Odessa Massacre of May 2, 2014 - New Cold War: Ukraine and Beyond

Ukraine make pressure to France... Turkey performs an ultimatum both to US and Russia...Illiterate migrants from middle east now have sex with european children and women, not with goats... What would be next in this mindless politic games? We'll have new King of World from the gorillas or chimpanzee of middle Africa? Like it was in movie?

"Crimea was returned"

Russian lost 27 million people in war with nazism. It was murdered almost in EVERY FAMILY. Claiming Russia as nazi without proofs - it's not a truth or good media mem. XXXX - Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny...

Too bad for you, soviets lost...

If It Goes On - there are no any ways except making Soviet Union 2.0. If all the world wants us to do it - why no?

How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated

Do you really have Syrian bombers, regularly invaded and bombed US? :) So, I think, fantasy world is in your mind ;)

Yeah, Syria isn't a threat to the US. It never has been. However, i will admit the US and its Allies meddling, has made it more of a threat. There wouldn't be an ISIS without all the American, Saudi, and Turkish money and weapons. We just shouldn't have meddled in its Civil War. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
Crimea become "Ukrainian" only when ukrainian Khrushev signed the document about transfer Crimea area under Ukraine rule in a borders of Soviet Union. While Ukraine was in Soviet Union - it could rule Crimea, when it became independent state - it would be obliged to return it.
Thank you! People are slinging shit left and right while they are ignorant about the facts and are lazy to look into history making a fool out of themselves following the agenda of media spread lies. Sevastopol has always been the home of The Black Sea Fleet.
Everyone has their own "history" to believe. Much of it revisionist and much of it with pertinent facts omitted. Sevastopol has long been a Russian port, but when this latest crisis that claimed Russia needed to protect Sevastopol come up the port was not in danger of falling out of Russian control, just as Gauntonomo is not is not in danger of being lost the US. Control of Sevastipol to Russia has never been an issue.

Geeze louise. That's all NATO wanted. The Ukraine gave them nothing. Crimea was every thing. It was the game.
Seems like all Ukrainian "Western partners" have been pretty much fed up with Ukraine, unreliable, demanding, provoking and full of Nazis on the top of everything. I googled "Masks of Revolution" and was surprised how many fresh articles appeared questioning Ukrainian "democracy" and legacy. Too many to post here, but here are just a few of them:

1. European Parliament Member Jean-Luc Schaffhauser said that Ukraine cannot be called a democratic and legal state until it holds those responsible for the atrocities in Odessa, and for the terrorist attacks on the electricity supply lines between Ukraine and Crimea accountable.

On February 1, the French Canal+ television channelaired an investigative filmabout Ukrainian far-right parliamentary groups by the French documentary maker Paul Moreira, titled “Masks of Revolution.” The film covers the events in Ukraine in 2014, including the rise of far-right radical groups such as The Right Sector, The Azov Battalion and the Svoboda political party as well as the deadly violence in the southern Ukrainian town of Odessa, which left over 40 anti-government protesters dead.

“I hope that after seeing the report, the French government, including [Prime Minister Laurent] Fabius, will put an end to the policy of imposing unilateral sanctions against Russia, as well as postpone the visa-free regime with Ukraine, since the film demonstrates [to] us how Ukraine is neither a legal nor a democratic state as shown by the local elections in Krivoy Rog and Mariupol,” Schaffhauser said.

Ukraine cannot be called a democratic and legal stateuntil it holds those responsible for the atrocities in Odessa, and for the terrorist attacks on the electricity supply lines between Ukraine and Crimea accountable, Schaffhauser stressed.

“I am happy that Canal+ was brave enough…I am happy that after the February 2014 coup, people began to see the true nature of the illegal formations supporting the regime in Kiev, and the nature of the coup orchestrated by the United States,” Schaffhauser said.
New French Film on Ukraine May Change Anti-Russia Stance (full video in French) | Veterans Today

2. For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

The Russian speaking more-than-half of the country took none too kindly to their country being taken over by neo-Nazi yobs and American-backed (or just plain American) bankster oligarchs and swiftly rose in a revolt that has been tearing the country apart ever since.

The residents of Crimea voted overwhelmingly to rejoin Russia (to which it used to belong until the Communists gave it to Ukraine). The Crimean Parliament then duly announced its secession from Ukraine and re-entry into the embrace of Mother Russia, where it rightly figured the Crimean people would be a lot safer and more prosperous. Russia backed that up with military muscle just in case the strutting clowns in Kiev got any funny ideas about ignoring the will of the people in the true tradition of Western-style democracy and snatched it back again.

Russia did something quite rare and remarkable in the modern economically-mismanaged world: shepaid off the last of her debts in 2006. Her President,Vladimir Putin, currently enjoys approval among Russiansthat exceeds a staggering eighty percent rating.
Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.

3. I have heard the legal and geo-political arguments for and against the annexation or return of Crimea to Russia. No need to go into it here.

However, if you understand the rabid ultra-nationalism, the fever pitch blood lust and the climate of fear emanating out of the overthrow of Yanukovych and the aftermath, you will understand there was no real alternative.

The added element which struck such fear and dread in the Russian speaking Ukrainians of the east and south east was the rapid rise to prominence and infamy of the neo-Nazi militias, recast as such from their street thug roots.

A group of Crimean’s travelled to Maidan to express their democratic views. The Fort Russ website explains their fate.

Eight buses with Crimeans, who participated in Kiev in Antimaidan rallies, were returned home [after their opponents have won]. Near Korsun in Cherkasy oblast, the convoy was ambushed by the armed thugs from the Right Sector. As became known later, the Nazis were aware of the movement of the column and were expecting the Crimeans.

The captured buses were burned, their passengers were brutally tortured, beaten and humiliated. Several people were beaten to death and murdered. One victim said: “when we were in trouble, not one military, nor the police saved us. No one would give a damn. When they let us go, told us to pass a message that they will soon arrive in Crimea, and it will be much worse than in Kiev. I’m glad that someone will protect us.”

When the survivor of the bus convoy said they were “glad that someone will protect us”, they naturally were referring to Vladimir Putin. Failure to act to protect would likely have seen the people of Crimea suffer the fate of many other Ukrainians, bombed in their homes by the military or bashed with poles and shot by thugs on the street.

It is very unlikely the Russian troops based legally in Sevastapol, Crimea as part of the Black Sea Fleet, under a Russia/Ukraine 1997 agreement, would have allowed attacks on civilians or infrastructure. Vladimir Putin would have acted swiftly and decisively if any such attempts were made. The referendum ensured the safety of Crimean’s and defused a potential military conflict between Russian and Ukrainian forces.
Will the West Finally Admit the "Dirty Truth" Behind the So-Called Ukraine Revolution, Revealed by French Documentary

and lots of similar articles....

Last edited:

Yeah, Syria isn't a threat to the US. It never has been. We shouldn't have meddled in its Civil War. Period, end of story.
Syria has always been a threat to Israel and Turkey. We have treaties with both. Let us know when you figure out how to get the USA citizens to give up support for those nations and tear up the treaties we have with them.

Yeah, Syria isn't a threat to the US. It never has been. We shouldn't have meddled in its Civil War. Period, end of story.
Syria has always been a threat to Israel and Turkey. We have treaties with both. Let us know when you figure out how to get the USA citizens to give up support for those nations and tear up the treaties we have with them.

When's the last time Syria invaded a nation or committed a heinous Genocide? Both Americans and Turks need to take a closer look at the atrocities their own Governments have committed over the years. They have no right to hop up on their high horses preaching to others. They have no credibility.

When's the last time Syria invaded a nation or committed a heinous Genocide? Both Americans and Turks need to take a closer look at the atrocities their own Governments have committed over the years. They have no right to hop up on their high horses preaching to others. They have no credibility.

Hell's bells the Turks are killing Kurds that are fighting ISIS on an industrial scale and no one says jack shit. Erdogan's a maniac and his been buying black market ISIS oil and allows ISIS fighters to receive medical care in Turkey and all our western leaders are turning a blind eye to this all because they want to turn Syria over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is outrageous what we allowing.

Hell's bells the Turks are killing Kurds that are fighting ISIS on an industrial scale and no one says jack shit. Erdogan's a maniac and his been buying black market ISIS oil and allows ISIS fighters to receive medical care in Turkey and all our western leaders are turning a blind eye to this all because they want to turn Syria over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is outrageous what we allowing.

It's a bloody mess. We need to start choosing our friends more wisely. It's time reassess our close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and others.

Are you serious? Syria has a long history of invading and occupying its neighbor Lebanon and is currently committing genocide with the help of Russia against Sunni's in Syria.

Are you serious? Syria has a long history of invading and occupying its neighbor Lebanon and is currently committing genocide with the help of Russia against Sunni's in Syria.

Ha, yet you conveniently ignore your own Government and allies' numerous invasions and atrocities. You really do need to stop only digesting American Government/Corporate Media propaganda. There are two sides.

Forum List

Back